Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
That was a preview from YFG a couple years ago. The idea was to make a VN that borrowed a lot from Neighbour's Wife. It later swapped from SFM to Blender so all animations and stills that were made in SFM got trashed.

I posted pretty much every preview that YFG put out on his discord. But I'm assuming said previews got purged by mods because the thread is about Sum and his works.
In one of his previews from like October-November last year YFG said that he was going to finish and put out the VN because he had invested too much time and money to drop it. So let us hope for the eventual release because the last few Blender teasers we're looking pretty good.

thorgor

Apr 18, 2018
Does anyone know the name of the song that plays in these two scenes?
View attachment 1954105 View attachment 1954106
It's the only song im missing from the list of songs Sum has used.
That's Snoop Dogg - Snoop's Upside Ya Head , if that was the only one missing do you happen to know the song in the NW Scene Remake? It's also in A Friendly Visit near the end at the mating press part along with another I miss too. Those 2 are the ones I'm missing I hope you can help.

Reactions: El Chamuko 35

2B NieR

Mar 22, 2018
That's Snoop Dogg - Snoop's Upside Ya Head , if that was the only one missing do you happen to know the song in the NW Scene Remake? It's also in A Friendly Visit near the end at the mating press part along with another I miss too. Those 2 are the ones I'm missing I hope you can help.
Song is "Understand me by It's different feat forever M.C. & KXNG Crooked"

Last edited:

thorgor

Apr 18, 2018
Song is "Understand me by It's different feat forever M.C. & KXNG Crooked"

Use Shazam app on your phone or extension on your browser to find any song.
Thank you! I tried apps already but they never seemed to recognize it for me. Just one more missing then (the one before).

El Chamuko 35

May 11, 2022
Thank youu!

These are the songs i was able to find

Dr. Dre & Nate Dogg - Your Wife (NW)
A$AP Ferg Ft. Future - New Level (NW Christmas Special)
Ginuwine - Pony (NW Christmas Special)
Camila Cabello - Havana (NW Christmas Special)
Katy Perry - Birthday (NW Christmas Special)
Junkie XL & Gary Clark Jr - Come Together (NW Christmas Special)
Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack (NW Friendly Visit)
It's different X Forever Mc - Understand Me (Ft. Kxng Crooked)

thorgor

Apr 18, 2018
Thank youu!

These are the songs i was able to find

Dr. Dre & Nate Dogg - Your Wife (NW)
A$AP Ferg Ft. Future - New Level (NW Christmas Special)
Ginuwine - Pony (NW Christmas Special)
Camila Cabello - Havana (NW Christmas Special)
Katy Perry - Birthday (NW Christmas Special)
Junkie XL & Gary Clark Jr - Come Together (NW Christmas Special)
Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack (NW Friendly Visit)
It's different X Forever Mc - Understand Me (Ft. Kxng Crooked)
Sadly none of them is the one I'm still looking for, as I already said it's in A Friendly Visit and I just noticed I mixed the remakes up there. It's in NW Car Scene Remake (the one with doggy and cowgirl positions) when she starts riding.

El Chamuko 35

May 11, 2022
Sadly none of them is the one I'm still looking for, as I already said it's in A Friendly Visit and I just noticed I mixed the remakes up there. It's in NW Car Scene Remake (the one with doggy and cowgirl positions) when she starts riding.
I found it
Can You Not - Werk It Bych

Reactions: thorgor
Jan 8, 2019
How far this thread has fallen. People are shazaming music now. Can't really complain when the creator is basically non existent with his "content."
the best part is he "wants to make a game now," which, if you've been on the internet more than five minutes, is content-creator-speak for "i want to retire but still grift money so stick around a few years longer for my ranting about vague vaporware you'll never see"

Reactions: Al_Mubarak

regbullnon

Sep 20, 2018
You know now why he calls himself Sumthindifrnt....cuz his moral to do his "job" is very differnt. xD
Maybe he is so lazy, that he is fallen asleep and didnt wakeup yet. xD

So,lets talk about music.

• Haha
Reactions: BootyDreamz
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes