Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ryder01

Jun 3, 2020
Na-ah. That my friend, should have been released already but he masterfully brought the attention to a little bit longer short animation that is going to be "good quality"now because he is trying this time, and suddenly its okay not to release the project. He said it will be released probably this month, he said the same thing for a year, and now we are most definitely looking for an early september release as I have predicted a long time ago, so he can milk the people with it. Or maybe he will just use the bullshit sound or the voice actress excuse again and prolong it to november, who knows. I wouldn't be suprised. The guy is a certified clown.

Dec 21, 2019
Na-ah. That my friend, should have been released already but he masterfully brought the attention to a little bit longer short animation that is going to be "good quality"now because he is trying this time, and suddenly its okay not to release the project. He said it will be released probably this month, he said the same thing for a year, and now we are most definitely looking for an early september release as I have predicted a long time ago, so he can milk the people with it. Or maybe he will just use the bullshit sound or the voice actress excuse again and prolong it to november, who knows. I wouldn't be suprised. The guy is a certified clown.
pity this project seems to me far better than the mini project

Liljmoore80

Mar 13, 2021
I actually liked it. It's a step up from the previous work. Still issues with certain camera angles. Like the big picture frame being a big ass distraction.

But I hope he continues to pump out stuff like this instead of rush jobs he usually does

zamilash

Dec 10, 2018
Would have loved if he would've put the risk of getting caught in there or had it being secretly recorded. Other than that it was pretty good!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes