Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
My answer is simple no. I don't want threads about me. i'm doing it for the fans on Pixiv and supporters i still have even if it's 39 supporting me. you guys don't know how stressful it is to create animations sometimes. and it's all manual in SFM. not automated like in Honey Select or something like that (nothing against those who create things with it). while you have to deal with many things in your life. on the fucked country and state that I live . if you guys want to leak my content feel free I won't come up with arguments and fights ;) when i posted my free animations i rarely saw someone come leak here what i do. , but as I said to some people if this will affect my desire to continue creating or not, only the future will tell , I've always made free animations available on Pixiv. so much so that my main project that everyone is charging me (Blonde Bombshell 2) will be completely free on my Pixiv and I'm giving my best for that . . I'm fucked up trying to solve my problem with my GPU. and all I want is to just go back to continue creating animations and work nothing more. I don't want fights, discussions about leaks. I'm just making exclusive animations for the fanbox because I need to value what I do too , and i need help too sometimes to continue with that , only I and those who make animations know what work that is. Not to mention that I edit everything myself. without anyone's help it's all me alone. That's it, I'm not desperate for attention I'm just building my way little by little slowly , being humble. even if it is easy or difficult and short or lasting.. , I'm just pleasing those who are my fans and support me. I'm in this forum just to talk about Sumthindifrnt . and see what people think of him now. This guy who is my biggest inspiration. and if possible you guys stop talking about me in this thread would be very good too because the focus here is talking about Sum, not me.

have a nice day

Kaiba1911.
All I can say Thank You, do what you wish to do. I like your work & Sumthindifrnt plus others. I'll support you however I can.

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
What is it? Is there more of this?
That image is one of YFG teasers, back when he was planning making an SFM VN based on Sum's NW story. Then YFG decided to swap to blender, and it has been about a year since YFG's last update so it's probably a canceled project by now.
I posted all teasers (both in SFM and Blender) on this thread. Maybe it got deleted by mods, given that those weren't made by Sum himself.

Fergie

Oct 14, 2020
Things really getting worst, now sum only update once every 3 weeks, right? This really is either a downgrade or a backwards step to do. Just be profesional and honest especially to the real members. Just said thing in become Difficult because using blender is harder and not worth time for a content. Its an irony because when many people backdays said sfm is old and not worth to use. Now many of us really want it to sum goes back to use sfm. Maybe just let the sum income goes 1000k and maybe sum will realize that fans need MORE.

Reactions: SukySukyZ

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
Things really getting worst, now sum only update once every 3 weeks, right? This really is either a downgrade or a backwards step to do. Just be profesional and honest especially to the real members. Just said thing in become Difficult because using blender is harder and not worth time for a content. Its an irony because when many people backdays said sfm is old and not worth to use. Now many of us really want it to sum goes back to use sfm. Maybe just let the sum income goes 1000k and maybe sum will realize that fans need MORE.
Well i think is better 3 or 4 weeks at max for a mini project of about 4 to 7 min of duration than 2 weeks for a 30 second or less short

Unless

Jun 14, 2018
What is Sum working on at moment? apart from the project he's been working on for 2 years, I have lost track, does he have anything else in pipeline? thanks

• Thinking Face
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes