Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
Well guys once again Sumthindifnt shows his laziness, he said in the Claire Licked Patreon post that the "project" he was working on would have a duration of about 20 to 30 min but for my surprise the freaking thing as a 11 min duration 1 min longer than last mini project "The Walk" so it means is a mini project too whenever Sumthindifrnt wants to create a retarded excuse again its not justified the duration of his new "project" instead of working in the main project that he also plans to release this xmas that i highly doubt now, well i would share the "project" so wait a bit, thanks.

Al_Mubarak

Apr 20, 2021
Well guys once again Sumthindifnt shows his laziness, he said in the Claire Licked Patreon post that the "project" he was working on would have a duration of about 20 to 30 min but for my surprise the freaking thing as a 11 min duration 1 min longer than last mini project "The Walk" so it means is a mini project too whenever Sumthindifrnt wants to create a retarded excuse again its not justified the duration of his new "project" instead of working in the main project that he also plans to release this xmas that i highly doubt now, well i would share the "project" so wait a bit, thanks.
Thanks buddy! Did he mention anything about the main project?

Reactions: SukySukyZ

runner11

Jul 15, 2021
Personally, I unsubscribed for some months and I don't regret it, I find the animation not pretty, there's not even 11 minutes of animation, with fixed shots, angles that aren't interesting, after personal choice, still some ntr that I don't like, Thank you for sharing(y)

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
This technique is dated. Sum needs to come into the 21st century and improve his skills like many other artists are doing by using better software. etc. 99% of the damn thing is static images, subtitles, and silence!

I guess it's okay if you're into that sort of format, but I've grown tired of it. I chalked up that format to him being a novice, and that he would eventually transition away from the static images and no sound. I assume he's made enough money to pay a VA, and buy better equipment to handle more sophisticated software.

I'm considering not following this thread, nor seeking out any more of his content elsewhere on the net if this is the type of format that he's still putting out.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes