Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

TDP

Jul 4, 2018
Welp it has happened, I really don't care for Sum's work at all I took like a year and a half break and here's what i collected after reading the forum

1. He still hasn't done The Neighbor's Wife 3
2. He still does blender and is still pretty bad at it
3 STill postpones his projects no matter how short ( a 1 year and 7 months of forum comments explains it all)
4. For some damn reason is now Censoring his work... (This is beyond dumb it actually makes me feels bad for his scammed patreon's
5. Camera angles/ blur POV's are still his go to and I'm pretty sure no one likes that

In Conclusion
He was a lot better off doing sfm cause 1. The stuff looked appealing at least for example Neighbor's Wife 2. In my opinion It was actually one of his best work and I liked it ( yes the dude looked ugly, but we weren't paying attention to him but still). Yes the wait for that crap was long but at least people liked it. I dont understand what he's doing but to everyone who has dealt with his scamming/postponing (every month) GOOD LUCK.

TDP

Jul 4, 2018
Welp it has happened, I really don't care for Sum's work at all I took like a year and a half break and here's what i collected after reading the forum

3 STill postpones his projects no matter how short ( a 1 year and 7 months of forum comments explains it all)
4. For some damn reason is now Censoring his work... (This is beyond dumb it actually makes me feels bad for his scammed patreon's
5. Camera angles/ blur POV's are still his go to and I'm pretty sure no one likes that

In Conclusion
He was a lot better off doing sfm cause 1. The stuff looked appealing at least for example Neighbor's Wife 2. In my opinion It was actually one of his best work and I liked it ( yes the dude looked ugly, but we weren't paying attention to him but still). Yes the wait for that crap was long but at least people liked it. I dont understand what he's doing but to everyone who has dealt with his scamming/postponing (every month) GOOD LUCK.
If im incorrect in my point's lmk

Unless

Jun 14, 2018

In Conclusion
In my opinion, he should retire on NW3

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
It is not that bad, but we all know what masterpieces he created with SFM. He shouldn't have moved to Blender.
No we don't know what masterpieces he created with SFM. His SFM was good for a very, very small period of time. The first set of Neighbor's Wife videos and that's it and you can see him start to use poor animations and freakish looking character models by the end of them. You don't blame the set of tools for the inadequacies of the user, Sum could go back to SFM, which might I add is an outdated, inferior piece of software missing a lot of basic modern features, and his work wouldn't improve because he doesn't know how to use the tools he has access to. Go back and rewatch the videos you think were good from him and then find a bunch of work from his peers. Now look at his modern videos and compare them to the modern work from his peers and you'll find that Sum hasn't grown, he hasn't even regressed, he's a static, no talent hack who had a good idea one time.

intervortex

Jun 28, 2023
No we don't know what masterpieces he created with SFM. His SFM was good for a very, very small period of time. The first set of Neighbor's Wife videos and that's it and you can see him start to use poor animations and freakish looking character models by the end of them. You don't blame the set of tools for the inadequacies of the user, Sum could go back to SFM, which might I add is an outdated, inferior piece of software missing a lot of basic modern features, and his work wouldn't improve because he doesn't know how to use the tools he has access to. Go back and rewatch the videos you think were good from him and then find a bunch of work from his peers. Now look at his modern videos and compare them to the modern work from his peers and you'll find that Sum hasn't grown, he hasn't even regressed, he's a static, no talent hack who had a good idea one time.
I agree. It actually happens with sooo many artists! They get one good idea one time and that's it for good. So true.

Reactions: lazychicken

Fergie

Oct 14, 2020
I remember when sum is still using tumblr to post his animations. Believe me, either you new to sum or old fans, his sfm and blender animations is very much different, in fact so different. Here why, 1. Sum old animation with sfm is using majority well know character that are very recogizeable for fans, like tifa, samus, Elizabeth, and doa girls. Now sum created oc model, what i see right know not many people like it, worse sum dont show the face majority of the models body. Last miranda and milf animation i don't even know if thats miranda or not. 2. Sum change the upcoming project so much. I still remember after sum finished lulu movie episode 2 and mission k9, there will be sequel after that but i wait for 4 whole year nothing happen especially k9 which is a cliff hanger movie. But sum just created random project out of nowhere. 3. Sum model animation ( this related to no. 1) take a look at the blender model is so much not fit sum style at all in his old day. Sum created robust, sexy, busty, solid, and bimbo sfm model rather that jelly woman now (for what people here opinion). I'm not saying his character is ugly or bad but why so different. Just dont look to far remember the catwoman animation many people here said it's good and better. Because it fit the theme and sum old style, thats what people here understand the concept.

I am not saying all of this because I hate it or make bad judgement for sum no that not it. I just explain the differences between sum old style and sum new style now. I remember I said that sfm is the most and powerful Software for sum not Because I don't like sum switch to blender. But if it's great and perfect for sum why change it. I even contact my friend for his account to see sum fans on patreon. I can say some are old fans and many is new one.

I still have some of old and rare ( in my opinion though) sum purge old tumblr animations with sfm and it's still looking so good up until now. Ohh almost forget, many fans of in old days asking sum what software he use, he said sfm, many praise sum that there no way sum can make many movies alone with only one person and the animation is good. Of course it's just looping but i cant deny that the animation back then Is already perfect. ALL OF THIS IS MY OPINION AND I ALSO FOUND MANY FANS HERE IS ALSO THINK WHAT I THINK. This is some fact that i see up until these days. I been watching sum animation back from 2015 and i still hope that sum can make his Consistentcy and style like the old day. This just my hope maybe just maybe good animation from sum that we wait will come out soon.

Reactions: intervortex

Gheymens Pyro

Apr 26, 2020
I remember when sum is still using tumblr to post his animations. Believe me, either you new to sum or old fans, his sfm and blender animations is very much different, in fact so different. Here why, 1. Sum old animation with sfm is using majority well know character that are very recogizeable for fans, like tifa, samus, Elizabeth, and doa girls. Now sum created oc model, what i see right know not many people like it, worse sum dont show the face majority of the models body. Last miranda and milf animation i don't even know if thats miranda or not. 2. Sum change the upcoming project so much. I still remember after sum finished lulu movie episode 2 and mission k9, there will be sequel after that but i wait for 4 whole year nothing happen especially k9 which is a cliff hanger movie. But sum just created random project out of nowhere. 3. Sum model animation ( this related to no. 1) take a look at the blender model is so much not fit sum style at all in his old day. Sum created robust, sexy, busty, solid, and bimbo sfm model rather that jelly woman now (for what people here opinion). I'm not saying his character is ugly or bad but why so different. Just dont look to far remember the catwoman animation many people here said it's good and better. Because it fit the theme and sum old style, thats what people here understand the concept.

I am not saying all of this because I hate it or make bad judgement for sum no that not it. I just explain the differences between sum old style and sum new style now. I remember I said that sfm is the most and powerful Software for sum not Because I don't like sum switch to blender. But if it's great and perfect for sum why change it. I even contact my friend for his account to see sum fans on patreon. I can say some are old fans and many is new one.

I still have some of old and rare ( in my opinion though) sum purge old tumblr animations with sfm and it's still looking so good up until now. Ohh almost forget, many fans of in old days asking sum what software he use, he said sfm, many praise sum that there no way sum can make many movies alone with only one person and the animation is good. Of course it's just looping but i cant deny that the animation back then Is already perfect. ALL OF THIS IS MY OPINION AND I ALSO FOUND MANY FANS HERE IS ALSO THINK WHAT I THINK. This is some fact that i see up until these days. I been watching sum animation back from 2015 and i still hope that sum can make his Consistentcy and style like the old day. This just my hope maybe just maybe good animation from sum that we wait will come out soon.
His Tifa anims were so good

Aug 8, 2023

I think, his problem is he lost his passion about making animations. Even though his SFM skills were not good enough, you still could fap to the old stuff like Neighbour's Wife and Man's Best Friend. His new Blender works are boring as hell. :FacePalm:

markwalloway

Dec 16, 2017

hello everyone, I have a question about a file there from the beginnings of Sumthindfrnt, no one would be able to send me the trailer for mans best friends, both part 1, which was on his old Tumblr, and part 2, although it is I remember a trailer that was very good and the music chosen by Sum at that time was very good, if any hero has those files it would be kind to send them to me, thank you very much.

ps: I leave a link of a page that collects old things from Tumblr as a reference since it does not allow me to enter

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes