Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

majormodder

Mar 13, 2018
Excuse me guys I'm very sorry about this because out of topic. Do you guys know about artist named FUHREE ? Creator of bovine origins and bovine adventure i'm searching at the 4chan and yiff party and don't found it. If anyone know or have his latest videos or any info about it because if I support his patreon there is only few of his video in there. I really appreciate it. Thanks guys
Is that the one where the farmer and his son were banging the holstaurus mom and daughter? I've only seen those vids on naughty machinima.

Reactions: Mirnation

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
Update:

Sup guy's
Here's a quick screenshot of the completed scenes so far and that's about half of the scenes, which any long term fans will know, that amount of scenes on its own would be a standard project for me usually, I've also been doing lot's of Photoshop work which i think you all will enjoy (phone messages etc) the trailer is gonna be out next week and NW2 will be out in mid/late February, i wanted it to be out at the beginning of Feb but the renders are taking a long time, i have my PC running all day and all night at the minute to get them done as quickly as i can, i am also going to do a poll soon to see what project is wanted most next, i think i know what the answer will be but i will ask anyway.

I don't expect you all to pay for another month of nothing but updates so i will get some short animations done in between, if you have any requests, feel free to comment an idea.

I appreciate all your support and patience as always, Stay different.

R.I.P Kobe :(.

1.png

dukesilver

Sep 24, 2018
Update:

Sup guy's
Here's a quick screenshot of the completed scenes so far and that's about half of the scenes, which any long term fans will know, that amount of scenes on its own would be a standard project for me usually, I've also been doing lot's of Photoshop work which i think you all will enjoy (phone messages etc) the trailer is gonna be out next week and NW2 will be out in mid/late February
LMAO
anyways,
thanks for the update champ
#RIPMamba

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
Update:

Sup guy's
Here's a quick screenshot of the completed scenes so far and that's about half of the scenes, which any long term fans will know, that amount of scenes on its own would be a standard project for me usually, I've also been doing lot's of Photoshop work which i think you all will enjoy (phone messages etc) the trailer is gonna be out next week and NW2 will be out in mid/late February, i wanted it to be out at the beginning of Feb but the renders are taking a long time, i have my PC running all day and all night at the minute to get them done as quickly as i can, i am also going to do a poll soon to see what project is wanted most next, i think i know what the answer will be but i will ask anyway.

I don't expect you all to pay for another month of nothing but updates so i will get some short animations done in between, if you have any requests, feel free to comment an idea.

View attachment 530475
Kirsty and then Kirsty's Mom, called it. Sum is one of us (a fucking weeb).

majormodder

Mar 13, 2018
Update:
Sup guy's
Here's a quick screenshot of the completed scenes so far and that's about half of the scenes, which any long term fans will know, that amount of scenes on its own would be a standard project for me usually, I've also been doing lot's of Photoshop work which i think you all will enjoy (phone messages etc) the trailer is gonna be out next week and NW2 will be out in mid/late February.

Basically, I called it m8eys.

Reactions: Kanaya35
Jun 1, 2017
mid-February ... no guys stop by the end of March on the issue of short updates, I think people are already angry for waiting so long... :KEK:

Last edited:

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Huh, you''d think he would have gotten a better computer to render faster.... Welp, this should surprise no one, and if you are then you've been taken for a ride lol!

Hey guys, 26Region is making some good content. Throw him some love! He updates frequently and makes really high quality stuff. Check out his latest trailer

Reactions: Scorian

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
I mean it's not that surprising. Fallout was 9 months for a 15 min project that was subpar compared to what he did before. And prior to that MBF2 took around 8 months for 24 mins, plus an NW project of 11 min. This time around it will be nearly a year, but it's a project that's said to last over an hour.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Who's Kirsty and Kirsty Mom? Guessing new characters? Was hoping Sophie would've taken the plunge into BBC heaven cucking Ben at some point.

fewn

Feb 3, 2018
Update:

Sup guy's

View attachment 530475
What project next after this ?

MISSION K9 OR RESIDENT EVIL PROJECT ACTUALLY.

Reactions: Auroera

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
I know I am not a patreon but If I was, I would rather have him work on the main project to get a quicker release rather than release small animation.

Deybigson

Aug 7, 2018
In some scenes, the stick looks like a smaller than large cock. He should improve this. After all, it's because of big cocks that these girls are crazy about them.

Reactions: f2321348
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes