Fraydon

Apr 22, 2019
Ugh, the scene with Nicole is complete garbage

I should specify, why is the mc such a bitch? Fuck no I'm not going to lick her boots, but you force me to anyway? That pretty much a 100% no interest in the game anymore.

I'm all riled up and annoyed now

I'm probably going to keep editing this as I go.

Voltage doesn't kill people Ivy, literally everything about Ivy doesn't make sense. Who made this :T

So pretty much every girl in this game is psychotic, and the mc is a complete wimp, game needs femdom and humiliation tags

game is ridiculously sexist against the mc too, personally this is a 0 star game to me, wouldn't recommend
I can't say any character has any good traits, half the loading zones break the game, and the content is just not my jam

Here's a couple more screen shots, but I can't stomach anymore of the game, sorry
"Sissification" and "female domination" it's not my thing either but it is in the tags and description.

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
I love femdom but this game actually disgusted me. I can handle extreme games. I've fapped to some messed up stuff before. But this game actually tries to make you care about the characters and then just destroys them in awful ways. It was not only extreme but focused on a lot of the dirty and gut-wrenching realism of evil female characters. Plus there was a lot of downright gross stuff, like, I wanna lick boots or swap spit with a hottie as much as the next sub, but eating grass and dirt until I throw up? I felt sick to my stomach after playing this game and was glad it was over.
I will say this- there was some scenes that were kind of hot, plus the promise of hot scenes in the future, and it seemed like there was a number of different ways to play. But man this game bothered me.
Just leave the poor innocent kids alone you big bullies :'(

Reactions: Agitrek21

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
I loaded my save from the previous version with Gwen and on day after ball she treats me as if I didn't kick Aria even thou I did. Is this a bug or should I maybe restart from this version?

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I loaded my save from the previous version with Gwen and on day after ball she treats me as if I didn't kick Aria even thou I did. Is this a bug or should I maybe restart from this version?
Yeah, it's best to start a new game for 1.1.

Reactions: Eminba

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
BDSM, sissification, femdom, great stuff. BUT BODY MUTILATION WTF I did NOT sign up for THAT. Why isn't there a graphic violence tag at least on this thing. As far as I can tell its impossible to avoid someone getting their dick chopped off by the psycho bitch. For fucks sake if you are not gonna give us the option to turn it off or make it clear how to avoid it then please put a warning in the damn description.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
BDSM, sissification, femdom, great stuff. BUT BODY MUTILATION WTF I did NOT sign up for THAT. Why isn't there a graphic violence tag at least on this thing. As far as I can tell its impossible to avoid someone getting their dick chopped off by the psycho bitch. For fucks sake if you are not gonna give us the option to turn it off or make it clear how to avoid it then please put a warning in the damn description.
Wtf nothing is graphic, it was just text. How are you this much of a baby. smh

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
Wtf nothing is graphic, it was just text. How are you this much of a baby. smh
I figured some illiterate like you would come along who does not understand the meaning of "graphic" in this context. Graphic does not literally refer to visual media in this context, it means "giving a vivid picture with explicit detail". EX:"Elizabeth painted a very graphic picture when she described the shape of the man's dick". Also how would you like it if an erotic game had something you were totally disgusted by in it but did not giving you any warning before you downloaded and started playing? Why do you think we have tags in the first place? They aren't just there to serve as a tool to find things you like, they are also there to warn people of content they might not be comfortable with so they can avoid it.

Reactions: Eldar

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
I figured some illiterate like you would come along who does not understand the meaning of "graphic" in this context. Graphic does not literally refer to visual media in this context, it means "giving a vivid picture with explicit detail". EX:"Elizabeth painted a very graphic picture when she described the shape of the man's dick". Also how would you like it if an erotic game had something you were totally disgusted by in it but did not giving you any warning before you downloaded and started playing? Why do you think we have tags in the first place? They aren't just there to serve as a tool to find things you like, they are also there to warn people of content they might not be comfortable with so they can avoid it.
I would stop playing the game or just move past it because I'm not a fucking pussy.

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
ummm....it seems that Varys was the fav GoT character of the dev considering how either the mc or the mc's brother end up like him! Or is it avoidable??

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
I would stop playing the game or just move past it because I'm not a fucking pussy.
Or you know the OP could have put the proper tag on the game like they are supposed to and then I would have never posted on the thread in the first place. Putting that aside, you seem to be one of those fanboys who compulsively shits on criticism regardless of the truth. Do you think calling someone a pussy just because they expressed a valid complaint makes you a badass? Thats really sad.

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
For anyone who doesn't know, I'm also working on a new game called Domina. It is going to be combat and boss focused, fans of Tower of Trample will know all about it (not a copypaste, but it has similarities), huge props to Bo. I've already hired an artist and she's working on the scenes, while I'm working on the game. Due to the work and money that goes into this project, the first version of the game will be posted publicly freely, but the rest will be for patrons only.

As for Sunny Coast, work will continue as normal. 1.2 is coming in about 3-4 days, it will include everything mentioned plus an optional scat toilet scene for anyone interested (cause a lot of you were).

Cheers ;).

v0dka

Dec 10, 2018
As for Sunny Coast, work will continue as normal. 1.2 is coming in about 3-4 days, it will include everything mentioned plus an optional scat toilet scene for anyone interested (cause a lot of you were).
Cheers ;).
Any clue about what girl will be part of that scene? :love:

wizenedwizard

Aug 9, 2018
For the next update, can you include more save slots? I ask because in games with multiple branches and scenes, it's useful to have multiple saves to allow you to go through every path, and it's an easy fix. Right now I'm overwriting quite a bit. Assuming you're using RPG Maker MV;

1. Go into games project folder.
2. Go into js folder.
3. Open rpg_managers.js in Notepad.
4. Ctrl+f to find 20, or go down to line 328. You should find a line of code that reads;
DataManager.maxSavefiles = function() {
return 20;
5. Change 20 to the amount of save slots you want, and save.

You should be able to increase the amount of save slots that way, although I wholeheartedly recommend keeping a copy of the js file in a separate folder before you mess with it, in case you accidentality change something and want to go back to the default. Aroud 50 to 100 save slots would be great.

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
For the next update, can you include more save slots? I ask because in games with multiple branches and scenes, it's useful to have multiple saves to allow you to go through every path, and it's an easy fix. Right now I'm overwriting quite a bit. Assuming you're using RPG Maker MV;

1. Go into games project folder.
2. Go into js folder.
3. Open rpg_managers.js in Notepad.
4. Ctrl+f to find 20, or go down to line 328. You should find a line of code that reads;
DataManager.maxSavefiles = function() {
return 20;
5. Change 20 to the amount of save slots you want, and save.

You should be able to increase the amount of save slots that way, although I wholeheartedly recommend keeping a copy of the js file in a separate folder before you mess with it, in case you accidentality change something and want to go back to the default. Aroud 50 to 100 save slots would be great.
Good suggestion, I'll include this on a hotfix with any other bugs we find.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes