dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
So I assume the new girl is the blue hair girl by the tree? Does she have any actual content? Every time I talk to her every day she just says one line about the tree and that is it.

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I'm reading that the game contains too much rawness. Too much hardcore?
Yup, game has some softer femdom scenes, but there are some hard-coded hardcore scenes as well. I understand that not everyone is into that.
What is the repeatable toilet scene? Where you drink from the girl's bathroom or something else?
If you do the pee scene and click on the toilet again, you'll set off an event that will start counting a couple of minutes behind the scenes. You can go do quests or just wait for the time to pass, when you click again you'll get a scat scene (to simulate someone has actually used the toilet during this time). It will then loop back to the pee scene.

wizenedwizard

Aug 9, 2018
With the new pink haired girl, after she pushes you into the fountain, you go to your room to dry off. Then, when you go back into the building with the cafeteria, she's sitting on a couch to the right. But she doesn't respond when you speak to her. Is that a bug, or has a second part for that just not been written yet?

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
With the new pink haired girl, after she pushes you into the fountain, you go to your room to dry off. Then, when you go back into the building with the cafeteria, she's sitting on a couch to the right. But she doesn't respond when you speak to her. Is that a bug, or has a second part for that just not been written yet?
It's not a bug, 1.2 is only an introduction to her, she doesn't have more scenes.

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
ı stucked in in day 3 after bal day ı ve done everything but ı cannot sleep
Can you give me more info? Day 3 is the Ball day, you aren't supposed to sleep, you just pass out at the end of the Ball and wake up at Day 4.

leonwerto

Dec 21, 2018
i mean that ı cant finish day 4 every girls says meet me later but when ı try to sleep it says ım not sleepy.I went everywhere in game (ı chose ıvy)

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
i mean that ı cant finish day 4 every girls says meet me later but when ı try to sleep it says ım not sleepy.I went everywhere in game (ı chose ıvy)
With Ivy, you finish day 4 by doing her dungeon scene. There's not more content available for day 5 yet though.

Reactions: leonwerto
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes