Avoidedknave

May 8, 2018
lol my review about this game got flagged, why? I gave my honest opinion and didn´t insult anybody at all. I know I gave it a rather harsh rating but still, not really cool

En

May 7, 2017
I actually have the link. I got it from yiffparty and will just post it here. I remember last time it took a long ass time for this thread to update and would feel bad if it happened again.
Link to game :
Changelog:
-Added Day 6
-Extended Nicole and Ariah paths
-Added possibility to betray Ariah (unique path)
-Added all new CGs for all 3 of your Ball dates (their most notable scene) + the Valentine's Ball
-Fixed numerous bugs from previous versions. The game is still a buggy mess, but at least you'll be able to progress the storyline

charlie80

Sep 16, 2018
I actually have the link. I got it from yiffparty and will just post it here. I remember last time it took a long ass time for this thread to update and would feel bad if it happened again.
Link to game :Mega
Changelog:
-Added Day 6
-Extended Nicole and Ariah paths
-Added possibility to betray Ariah (unique path)
-Added all new CGs for all 3 of your Ball dates (their most notable scene) + the Valentine's Ball
-Fixed numerous bugs from previous versions. The game is still a buggy mess, but at least you'll be able to progress the storyline
thank you very much!!! (y)(y)(y):)

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes