murcrow

Aug 6, 2018
How many scenes does it have for the ball date girls? I went with laura and it seems to have only 1 more scene after. Do the other girls also only have 1 more scene after the ball?

syndicate2

Mar 31, 2018
Seems stuck in 3 days can't sleep, can't sleep in bed? I choose Yes, but nothing changes, tell me what to do?
Look like you have chosen the route which has your dick cut off. I think the only way we can advance to day 6 is to allow the girl in black hair cut your brother dick off instead of you then follow the black hair girl's route.

How many scenes does it have for the ball date girls? I went with laura and it seems to have only 1 more scene after. Do the other girls also only have 1 more scene after the ball?
Up to now I've seen 4 CGs:
  • Girl in black hair(Nicole right?) cut you (or your brother)'s dick.
  • Laura in the lake.
  • Gwen, if you have sat near her during the class.
  • The girl in purple hair lock you behind the bar if you keep anoying her.

Last edited:

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Yeah looking for them too.. not sure if its included yet or not or maybe its in the castration path.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
This game is the kind that I wouldn't mind waiting longer if it meant more substantial updates.

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
I'm having difficulties installing this on a Mac. I extract the file and just get a folder with no applications inside. Anybody got solutions?

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
If someone could give me a detailed walkthrough, that would be extremely fantastic. besides, I found out something below:
Gwen - A Girl that teases you.
Ivy - A Lone sadistic girl.
Ariah - A Meganekko who interest and your Childhood Friend who only want your walk on the Light\Good Path
Laurah - A Some what Ditzy Blonde. (Might\Certainly Reminds Me Of Ditzy Natalie Of Magical Camp)

Last edited:

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
I named the protag Scott after a Sub of mine and it took me a pretty long time to realize that the little brother's name is Scott too.
Wicked.

Acheron32

Aug 12, 2019
Trying to save brother from creepy-ass girls the MC should just beat the shit out of them instead of putting up with their abuse,

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
For the next update, can you include more save slots? I ask because in games with multiple branches and scenes, it's useful to have multiple saves to allow you to go through every path, and it's an easy fix. Right now I'm overwriting quite a bit. Assuming you're using RPG Maker MV;

1. Go into games project folder.
2. Go into js folder.
3. Open rpg_managers.js in Notepad.
4. Ctrl+f to find 20, or go down to line 328. You should find a line of code that reads;
DataManager.maxSavefiles = function() {
return 20;
5. Change 20 to the amount of save slots you want, and save.

You should be able to increase the amount of save slots that way, although I wholeheartedly recommend keeping a copy of the js file in a separate folder before you mess with it, in case you accidentality change something and want to go back to the default. Aroud 50 to 100 save slots would be great.
I would also suggest adding the option of a description to every save. With so many branching choices, just having the time stamp doesn't really allow you to know exactly what was happening and what you had done before. I had to keep a log on paper of what the circumstances were for every save.

Reactions: wizenedwizard

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Trying to save brother from creepy-ass girls the MC should just beat the shit out of them instead of putting up with their abuse,
No, not in this game, they shouldn't. If you could do that you'd disappoint the target demographic...

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes