Mar 23, 2019
1.3 released on my Patreon.
Changelog:
-extra story content for Ariah and Nicole
-chance to get in a relationship with Ariah

Reactions: Accolades

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
So how do you get the new scenes? I've been trying to figure out how to get Ariah's but I can't figure it out. I figured it was a continuation from where you talk to her in the park after gettting castrated, but I can't get anything going. Can't go to sleep or anything.

Lermo

Aug 6, 2018
what content is there with nicole after the ball. dont know how to proceed the story. im stuck in the day after ball.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Thanks for the input. You are given a choice whether you want your dick to go or not. Depending on your choice, the story will branch in different ways. You can be a self-sacrificing hero and protect your brother or put yourself first and abandon him (how much you abandon him will have its own branching choices). If you choose to be a self-sacrificing hero you will be unable to have any sort of real sexual intercourse with any of the girls in the future, except just pleasuring them alone. If you put yourself first and you let your brother suffer the consequences, you'll be able to make relationships and bonds freely.

I really wanted to put a very serious choice to make early in the game, which will define the kind of character you are going to play as. If you guys don't want to have your dick chopped off (as is the normal thing to want), you can just select your brother instead. Your relationship will be damaged a lot, but it can be saved in the future (if you want to save it that is). But, disclaimer, if you do select your brother to pass through castration instead of you, you won't be able to get the "hero" ending. There are multiple endings written out for the story, but if you want to be the goody-two-shoes who always puts himself back, you'll have to sacrifice your dick lol. That doesn't mean there aren't other "good" endings if you want to keep your dick btw.
Just seems like it should be a visual novel, since it contains no other gameplay other than dialog choices.

Agitrek21

Mar 4, 2019
What kind of school does the MC go to where everyone, just the girls are monumental assholes? everyone's focused on the use of "faggot" but ignoring that the mc somehow suffer PTSD after all the shit he's put through like being electrocuted. I love femdom, but at the same time i can understand why people who aren't into femdom would see femdom like this. Since i'm still playing it, i wouldn't call it the worse like people are making it out to be. I'm

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
This game will never exist, but a game where I am Nicole and can choose how to...err "help" many different men would be my dream game, hee hee.

Reactions: asehpe
Dec 30, 2017
Is there even any nudity in this game, I could only play for a few minutes. It's not al that good and not worth it if there isn't any nudity.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes