wizenedwizard

Aug 9, 2018
How to you date Ariah in the park?
1. If you picked to date Gwen, don't kick Ariah in the crotch during the ball.
2. Choose to castrate the player character, not the brother, during the Nicole scene at the Ball.
3. When you leave the dormitory, Ariah should run to you crying. Tell her you don't want to go to class, and that you want to hang out with her instead.

From there Ariah takes you to the park on the date. Important for the Ivy end, since it's where you can tell Ariah about Ivy's dungeon if you dated her, and some of the Nicole paths, since it let's you begin plotting against Nicole with Ariah, which opens paths to betray Ariah later.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
a small bugfix is better than nothing
at least it shows that the creator still cares about the game
I don't really agree with that. I also don't think he particularly cares about this project anymore, it was his first and actually told me that its easier to just start from scratch then fix all the things he already did. I think he just needed to commit to it a bit cus it does have some fans (obviously, or else we wouldn't be here) but I think he wants to move on, but the game really is near unplayable as it was last version. I dunno about this bug fix, maybe it makes it a bit easier, but I don't actually believe he wants to put any effort into it anymore

AkatsukiRukito

May 22, 2020
I don't really agree with that. I also don't think he particularly cares about this project anymore, it was his first and actually told me that its easier to just start from scratch then fix all the things he already did. I think he just needed to commit to it a bit cus it does have some fans (obviously, or else we wouldn't be here) but I think he wants to move on, but the game really is near unplayable as it was last version. I dunno about this bug fix, maybe it makes it a bit easier, but I don't actually believe he wants to put any effort into it anymore
he will do a new game because it is easier than fixing this one
maybe the game became a little less impossible
i know there are several bugs it was hard to reach the endings,i used multyple saves to find the correct way

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
I think he said on the Domina thread that he considers this game "poorly developed and hard to work on" since it was his first game:

https://f95zone.to/threads/domina-v5-1-dekarous.35295/post-3809263

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes