LoverOfOO

Formerly 'Lovr00ma'
Dec 5, 2018
does anyone knows how to get this scene?
That's at the very end of the nicole ending where you sell out Ariah, after having dated Gwen at the ball. Probably my favorite ending and scene, made the headache of figuring out exactly which paths to take worth it, but damn it's still a pain to find out how to get there. Couldn't explain you every step anymore, but I THINK it goes something like "Date Gwen->don't get castrated->follow ariahs path by talking to her in the entrance to dorms at one point (only get one chance or she despawns I think)->get caught planting drugs->tell Nicole about Ariah's hiding spot. Not sure about the castration part anymore,been a while since I've done it,I just know the game is incredibly specific about the "right" order of things even if that order doesn't make any sense :D

Reactions: Raikinnomad

Devotica

Dec 12, 2019
That's at the very end of the nicole ending where you sell out Ariah, after having dated Gwen at the ball. Probably my favorite ending and scene, made the headache of figuring out exactly which paths to take worth it, but damn it's still a pain to find out how to get there. Couldn't explain you every step anymore, but I THINK it goes something like "Date Gwen->don't get castrated->follow ariahs path by talking to her in the entrance to dorms at one point (only get one chance or she despawns I think)->get caught planting drugs->tell Nicole about Ariah's hiding spot. Not sure about the castration part anymore,been a while since I've done it,I just know the game is incredibly specific about the "right" order of things even if that order doesn't make any sense :D
thanks a lot!! it's not that way but you helped a lot :D. Date Gwen > Don't kick Ariah > Get castrated > Follow Ariah's path to take revenge of Nicole > Broke up with Gwen ( DO NOT ask her a second chance, this is the most important step) > get caught by Nicole planting drugs in her bedroom and tell her where Ariah is hiding.

PD: Sorry if my grammar is wrong, i'm barely learning english

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
I don't get it. I tried everything like you described but there is no option to tell her where Ariah is hiding because Ariah is never hiding anywhere. She is in the lobby and disappears later, but I don't know where to. Anyway: I plant the drugs, I tell Nicole about it, the mission failed. Next day Ariah is making a big speech and and wants to meet me in a park. I can't tell Nicole about that because I can't find here. When I meet Ariah in the park, another girl shows up and demands the files. If I don't punch her Nicole will come and get Ariah. Afterwards I get a similar scene like that, but only with Nicole and Scat-Content.
I went to the ball with Gwen, I didn't kick Ariah and I didn't ask for a second chance which made Gwen angry because I didn't fought for her. And of course I got castrated because otherwise the revenge-plot won't start.

Another question: On the last school day on this rout you can ask your teacher to enslave you. Got this story cut out? Because she just smiles and tells you to think about it later, but there is no "later".

Last edited:
Reactions: BimboSlutCD

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
This game was finished. It had received some endings, however, it didn't got even close to the initial purpose (sort like a "cancelled project"). Yet, I'm here, to point out what I liked and what I disliked on this game. And I'm doing that for two reasons:

1) I really liked the game.
2) The creator of this game Dekarous has in mind a game just like this one. And, he is also creating Domina. So, maybe he could make use of some my criticism in his other games as well (Domina is awesome, I still have wet dreams with Narcissa and Katrina - maybe any day I write about that game too).

As I just said, the game is great. I liked it in some aspects, but there were somethings that I kind of disliked. I will begin with the "Pros" (what I liked), and later the "Cons" (what I disliked).

But remember: these are MY opinions. I don't expect everyone to agree or have the same point of views that I'll show here.

Also, the post will be somewhat big. I'll put most of the explanations inside spoiler tags, except for the Goddess' case. And I'll not talk about technical issues (the game is finished and the creator already said that there's no point in bringing this game back), my focus is about the plot and the ideas behind this game.

That said, let's go:

Pros:

1) Ariah

Oh boy. Ohhhh boooooooy!!
The game points out correctly when it call her a "Goddess". Because that's what she is. She is the Goddess who stepped on the head of the tyrant of the school in front of everyone, avenging her best friend and putting an end to her cruel reign in the college. And after that, she takes her pussy-licking trophy as her prize, kissing him in front of everyone and builds a family with him.

In the plot, Ariah went from a intelligent, shy nerdy girl to a brave, strong and assertive girl, at the same time she did not lost her nerdy essence. But yeah, you just ended the history married to Your Highness, the "Queen of the College, the Weaks and the Unsullied ones"!

Sure, that storyline could get even better if she was the one who beated Ember (with MC encouraging her instead of actually going physical). But still, I've never imagined that I could actually enjoy an ending where I was castrated. Ariah, as the awesome best friend (and lover) she just was, showed me that it was possible.

She was kind and your best friend. She also didn't put aside her dominating side, enjoying to have her guy on her knees. And when you include love as a part of this history, it just gets fantastic. She's probably the woman I, and probably many femdom fans, would want as a wife.

Ariah is just awesome like that, and perhaps the main reason why I liked the game. Though I wished I didn't need to be mutilated in order to stay with her. At least she could be the mother of my children, afterall.

God bless thee, Mistress Ariah. Take me to thy house and I shall serve thee as thou wishest. I'm thy humble serveant and lover for the rest of our lives. Thou deservest it and much more.

And that's all that can be said about this awesome and lovely character. So please, dear Dekarous, bring her back eventually.

2) Nicole

Yeah, I liked her! Not as much as Ariah, but...:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3) Variety of characters/plots

4) Extreme Content

Controversial...? Not in my opinion.

Cons:

1) Scott/Bro

Ok, this one got really, really extense xD
Scott is the single thing that I hate the most in this game and, in my opinion, it doesn't fit well for a femdom game.

If you want to read more, go ahead:

2) Ariah's scene in Nicole's ending

3) To force me to get through a very brutal scene in order to achieve a "softcore"/gentle femdom ending

And that's all. Dekarous If you ever read this post: thanks for this game, and for Domina as well (but that game deserves a post for it). Have fun with your future projects!

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
This game was finished. It had received some endings, however, it didn't got even close to the initial purpose (sort like a "cancelled project"). Yet, I'm here, to point out what I liked and what I disliked on this game. And I'm doing that for two reasons:

2) The creator of this game Dekarous has in mind a game just like this one. And, he is also creating Domina. So, maybe he could make use of some my criticism in his other games as well (Domina is awesome, I still have wet dreams with Narcissa and Katrina - maybe any day I write about that game too).

As I just said, the game is great. I liked it in some aspects, but there were somethings that I kind of disliked. I will begin with the "Pros" (what I liked), and later the "Cons" (what I disliked).

But remember: these are MY opinions. I don't expect everyone to agree or have the same point of views that I'll show here.

Also, the post will be somewhat big. I'll put most of the explanations inside spoiler tags, except for the Goddess' case. And I'll not talk about technical issues (the game is finished and the creator already said that there's no point in bringing this game back), my focus is about the plot and the ideas behind this game.

That said, let's go:

Pros:

1) Ariah

The game points out correctly when it call her a "Goddess". Because that's what she is. She is the Goddess who stepped on the head of the tyrant of the school in front of everyone, avenging her best friend and putting an end to her cruel reign in the college. And after that, she takes her pussy-licking trophy as her prize, kissing him in front of everyone and builds a family with him.

In the plot, Ariah went from a intelligent, shy nerdy girl to a brave, strong and assertive girl, at the same time she did not lost her nerdy essence. But yeah, you just ended the history married to Your Highness, the "Queen of the College, the Weaks and the Unsullied ones"!

Sure, that storyline could get even better if she was the one who beated Ember (with MC encouraging her instead of actually going physical). But still, I've never imagined that I could actually enjoy an ending where I was castrated. Ariah, as the awesome best friend (and lover) she just was, showed me that it was possible.

She was kind and your best friend. She also didn't put aside her dominating side, enjoying to have her guy on her knees. And when you include love as a part of this history, it just gets fantastic. She's probably the woman I, and probably many femdom fans, would want as a wife.

Ariah is just awesome like that, and perhaps the main reason why I liked the game. Though I wished I didn't need to be mutilated in order to stay with her. At least she could be the mother of my children, afterall.

God bless thee, Mistress Ariah. Take me to thy house and I shall serve thee as thou wishest. I'm thy humble serveant and lover for the rest of our lives. Thou deservest it and much more.

And that's all that can be said about this awesome and lovely character. So please, dear Dekarous, bring her back eventually.

2) Nicole

4) Extreme Content

Cons:

1) Scott/Bro

Scott is the single thing that I hate the most in this game and, in my opinion, it doesn't fit well for a femdom game.

3) To force me to get through a very brutal scene in order to achieve a "softcore"/gentle femdom ending

And that's all. Dekarous If you ever read this post: thanks for this game, and for Domina as well (but that game deserves a post for it). Have fun with your future projects!

A very cool breakdown, I'd love to see more analyses such as this one in other femdom games too.

Aug 14, 2017

That said, let's go:

Pros:

1) Ariah

2) Nicole

4) Extreme Content

Cons:

1) Scott/Bro

Wow! You are professional, homie! :cool:

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
A very cool breakdown, I'd love to see more analyses such as this one in other femdom games too.
Thanks! This game really captivated me, which helped somehow to make this analysis. I'll probably make something like that for Domina, another great game imo ^^

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Thanks! This game really captivated me, which helped somehow to make this analysis. I'll probably make something like that for Domina, another great game imo ^^
Its always a pleasure seeing new femdom fans on the site, the more we are the better for the games and community!

Reactions: SevySub

Dr. PuPu

Nov 30, 2019
Does someone have a guide for this game? I don't know what's going on anymore. I've passed the party and skipped class with Ariah to begin the plot against Nicole, but I haven't gotten any farther than that. There are plenty of side attractions, but none of them amount to anything. When I walk into the school after the conversation with Ariah, I'm told to go to class B2 in the West Wing, but nothing happens. There's a girl and a guy in there, but I can only interact with the guy, and he just says they're busy. I can't interact with anything else in the room.

Then, all of a sudden I discover this random scene in class B5 that's initiated by sitting in a desk. A class takes place, and when it's over, I'm talking to Nicole, and Ariah and the brother are walking together. They're apparently dating now, and Ariah tells off Nicole, and then I walk out and that girl that thanks for kicking her date in the balls at the Ball is standing outside and seduces you a bit (and you can choose to kiss her) and walks away. Then I go back to my room and Nicole is waiting there to fuck me. I think the game's events got screwed the hell up because the scene that takes place makes no sense when the man's dick is gone. It also seems like you can activate this at any time in the story regardless of prior events. After I left the dorm, Nicole takes me somewhere and I guess Ariah was captured, but I turned the game off because that's not the path I want. I want revenge on Nicole.

Seriously, this game sucks and I hate everything about it except Ariah, but I want to see it end properly, so please, any help is appreciated.

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
Does someone have a guide for this game? I don't know what's going on anymore. I've passed the party and skipped class with Ariah to begin the plot against Nicole, but I haven't gotten any farther than that. There are plenty of side attractions, but none of them amount to anything. When I walk into the school after the conversation with Ariah, I'm told to go to class B2 in the West Wing, but nothing happens. There's a girl and a guy in there, but I can only interact with the guy, and he just says they're busy. I can't interact with anything else in the room.

Then, all of a sudden I discover this random scene in class B5 that's initiated by sitting in a desk. A class takes place, and when it's over, I'm talking to Nicole, and Ariah and the brother are walking together. They're apparently dating now, and Ariah tells off Nicole, and then I walk out and that girl that thanks for kicking her date in the balls at the Ball is standing outside and seduces you a bit (and you can choose to kiss her) and walks away. Then I go back to my room and Nicole is waiting there to fuck me. I think the game's events got screwed the hell up because the scene that takes place makes no sense when the man's dick is gone. It also seems like you can activate this at any time in the story regardless of prior events. After I left the dorm, Nicole takes me somewhere and I guess Ariah was captured, but I turned the game off because that's not the path I want. I want revenge on Nicole.

Seriously, this game sucks and I hate everything about it except Ariah, but I want to see it end properly, so please, any help is appreciated.
Oh, you actually triggered a scene that does not belong to that path (it belongs to Nicole's path), so yeah, you found a glitch. You have to ignore about that "class B2" thing, since you skipped class with Ariah, there's nothing to do on that room (nor any class to go to).

Instead, you have to find the girl that you went to the Ball (Gwen/Laura/Ivy) and find a way to dismiss her (not sure what to do in the case of Ivy/Laura, but with Gwen, you must to have refused to kick Ariah on the Ball, find Gwen in the library after hanging out with Ariah - in the starway next to class B5 - and not giving Gwen a second chance by choosing "Goodbye then!").

After that, go back to your room and sleep. Next day, leave the male dorms and talk to Ariah. Then, enter Nicole's room. I suggest you to place the drugs on the wardrobe and hide under the bed. Leave the room and talk to Ariah again. There will be a scene. After that, go to sleep again.

On next day, go to the college building. There will be another scene. After that, go to the class C3 (use the names on the wall for reference, as the room's name is incorrect - it says Class A2 instead), sit anywhere (I usually sit in the firsts chairs) and just leave the class after that (without talking to the teacher). Then, go to the park and talk to Ariah. When Ember comes, do not hesitate and punch her in the face. The day will end after that.

Next day, just exit the building and you'll be taken to the final scene.

Dr. PuPu

Nov 30, 2019
Oh, you actually triggered a scene that does not belong to that path (it belongs to Nicole's path), so yeah, you found a glitch. You have to ignore about that "class B2" thing, since you skipped class with Ariah, there's nothing to do on that room (nor any class to go to).

Instead, you have to find the girl that you went to the Ball (Gwen/Laura/Ivy) and find a way to dismiss her (not sure what to do in the case of Ivy/Laura, but with Gwen, you must to have refused to kick Ariah on the Ball, find Gwen in the library after hanging out with Ariah - in the starway next to class B5 - and not giving Gwen a second chance by choosing "Goodbye then!").

After that, go back to your room and sleep. Next day, leave the male dorms and talk to Ariah. Then, enter Nicole's room. I suggest you to place the drugs on the wardrobe and hide under the bed. Leave the room and talk to Ariah again. There will be a scene. After that, go to sleep again.

On next day, go to the college building. There will be another scene. After that, go to the class C3 (use the names on the wall for reference, as the room's name is incorrect - it says Class A2 instead), sit anywhere (I usually sit in the firsts chairs) and just leave the class after that (without talking to the teacher). Then, go to the park and talk to Ariah. When Ember comes, do not hesitate and punch her in the face. The day will end after that.

Next day, just exit the building and you'll be taken to the final scene.
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I'm finally making progress now. I'll report back when I'm finished.

For some reason, every time I tried to go to sleep in previous attempts, the game would tell me I'm not sleepy. Also, you apparently have to interact with the top half of the bed in order to move on to the next day. Interacting with the bottom half lets you sleep, but nothing progresses. Weird.

EDIT: FINALLY! THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER! Justice is served, and I got my happy ending! Now I can move on from this shitty game. At least the ending was worth it. Thanks again, FemdomFanDC!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: SevySub

Shinigami44

Oct 7, 2018
Hi I've been lost for awhile now. I'm trying to go the gwen route but seem to be stuck. After the ball i met her in the library and finished the part where i wait for her back in the room. Now I can keep on sleeping on the bed but the story doesn't seem to be progressing. Every time i wake up Gwen is still back in the library and whenever i talk to her she keeps saying "see you tonight". Anybody know what i'm supposed to do from here?

Edit: if anybody knows how to continue ember story too? I got to the part where she asks you to buy her food and not sure what to do after that

as85

Jun 3, 2020
after the ball I keep running into paths were there seems to be nothing remaining to advance the plot and hitting the bed gives "not sleepy"

does the game have dead ends ? also is there a way to continue ivy after the ball? I seem to get one scene with her by going to the play room after the ball then she vanishes!

Seriously would love a complete walkthrough guide for this game!

cassxlesbianxkat

May 18, 2020
after the ball I keep running into paths were there seems to be nothing remaining to advance the plot and hitting the bed gives "not sleepy"

does the game have dead ends ? also is there a way to continue ivy after the ball? I seem to get one scene with her by going to the play room after the ball then she vanishes!

Seriously would love a complete walkthrough guide for this game!
I'm currently trying to get ivy's ending and I'm stuck too. I think after you date Ivy you have to let your dick get chopped off, then Ariah comforts you and you choose to skip class and go on a date with Ariah. During the date badmouth Ivy so you can tell Ariah the truth, and then eventually you'll go to Ivy and tell her that you told Ariah about the truth. Doing that enables you to sleep on day 4 and go into day 5.

This is where I'm stuck, I'm not sure if my game is bugging out because I didn't do something in days 1-4, or if I didn't do the date with Ariah properly (I told her I didn't want revenge on Nicole), or I'm just missing out what to do next. The prompt is go to class B2, but when I go there the class is empty, and walking around the campus I don't see anyone to interact with to proceed the plot.

EDIT: Ivy ending - Date ivy -> have nicole castrate you -> tell ariah you want to skip class -> go on a date with ariah -> badmouth ivy and tell ariah the truth about her -> declare revenge on nicole (this was the step i missed) -> ditch ariah for ivy -> tell ivy you told ariah about her dungeon

+notes: i didn't talk to the side characters (money girl and fountain girl) and was softlocked on day 4 when i visited the school after telling ivy about ariah. don't visit the school on day 4.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ianuda and as85

as85

Jun 3, 2020
EDIT: Ivy ending
edit managed to complete Ivy path thanks! it was just following that list as a guide and tedious repeat trial and error of some dialogues to make it work!

This game with its dead ends was fighting me every step of the way

Last edited:
Reactions: Ianuda
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes