XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
I wondering ... when Nicole cuts off the MC's (or his brother's) dick ? Where does she take it ?
I assume she doesn't just throw it away, since when it happens to the bother she states "this is mine" ... so it should be somewhere

It would awesome to see her teasing the MC with his own severed dick ahahah

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ianuda

Fbalanar

Aug 5, 2016
I believe this game has a complete version(as complete as it can get anyway) that has endings implemented.

deculsion

Dec 3, 2018
Anyone knows how to get Laura ending? I'm stuck on the day after the ball (Castrated scott). Done her scene on the day but going to bed does not advnace the day. Tried both romance options with Nicole but still can't advnace to day 5. Sleeping does nothing even though I can press Yes to advance to day 5, nothing changes.

I tried again also choosing to get castrated instead, then chose to continue dating when speaking with Ariah the next day but I'm still softlocked with no class scene at all :/

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
walkthrough would be really great
anyone knows what i gotta do after trashing scotts room with nicole together? kinda stuck there

Reactions: as85
Dec 6, 2018
walkthrough would be really great
anyone knows what i gotta do after trashing scotts room with nicole together? kinda stuck there
You should be able to find scott in the first room (not classroom) of the school if I remember right. After that, I think you sleep.

Reactions: Derbaer

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
I don't get it. I tried everything like you described but there is no option to tell her where Ariah is hiding because Ariah is never hiding anywhere. She is in the lobby and disappears later, but I don't know where to. Anyway: I plant the drugs, I tell Nicole about it, the mission failed. Next day Ariah is making a big speech and and wants to meet me in a park. I can't tell Nicole about that because I can't find here. When I meet Ariah in the park, another girl shows up and demands the files. If I don't punch her Nicole will come and get Ariah. Afterwards I get a similar scene like that, but only with Nicole and Scat-Content.
I went to the ball with Gwen, I didn't kick Ariah and I didn't ask for a second chance which made Gwen angry because I didn't fought for her. And of course I got castrated because otherwise the revenge-plot won't start.

Another question: On the last school day on this rout you can ask your teacher to enslave you. Got this story cut out? Because she just smiles and tells you to think about it later, but there is no "later".

Did you figure it out? I made the same choices you've made and Im also stuck with the same situation... I cant find out how to betray Ariah because I cant find Nicole anywhere. Has anyone got to the scene of Nicole and Gwen together able to help us out?Or post a save file just before that scene please? And yes I think the teachers path was never really done. I would really appreciate any help guys

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
I just can't seem to get the ending where you live with gwen. anyone know how?

If you went to the ball with her you should be able to find her in front of her room on the last day (sunday) go to the female dormitory right after you wake up. before leaving the building. For me thats how it worked both ways (castrated and not) as long as you've dated her

Dec 6, 2018
Did you figure it out? I made the same choices you've made and Im also stuck with the same situation... I cant find out how to betray Ariah because I cant find Nicole anywhere. Has anyone got to the scene of Nicole and Gwen together able to help us out?Or post a save file just before that scene please? And yes I think the teachers path was never really done. I would really appreciate any help guys
After failing to plant the drugs (not planting them and tell nicole what you were doing), Ariah will hide beside a car on the street behind the student dorms building. After that, you go back to nicole who should be standing right outside her room. To get Gwen in the ending, you need to have dated her and plan to continue dating her. This means after you talk to Ariah about revenge on Nicole, you must find Gwen in the school and ask to continue dating (I think she says she will think about it).
I have learned since my last tutorial post there is 2 Nicole endings (either you become a toilet or your brother gets smotherd to death), 1 Gwen ending, 1 Nicole and Gwen ending (slightly different from one of the Nicole ends), 1 Ivy ending (she takes over the world basicly), 1 Ariah ending (Nicole gets beat up), and 1 ending for the girl I never remember the name of (blonde girl that cheats on you). I would give a new tutorial but it has been a while and I don't remember every single step, but I will try to awnser any questions.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
After failing to plant the drugs (not planting them and tell nicole what you were doing), Ariah will hide beside a car on the street behind the student dorms building. After that, you go back to nicole who should be standing right outside her room. To get Gwen in the ending, you need to have dated her and plan to continue dating her. This means after you talk to Ariah about revenge on Nicole, you must find Gwen in the school and ask to continue dating (I think she says she will think about it).
I have learned since my last tutorial post there is 2 Nicole endings (either you become a toilet or your brother gets smotherd to death), 1 Gwen ending, 1 Nicole and Gwen ending (slightly different from one of the Nicole ends), 1 Ivy ending (she takes over the world basicly), 1 Ariah ending (Nicole gets beat up), and 1 ending for the girl I never remember the name of (blonde girl that cheats on you). I would give a new tutorial but it has been a while and I don't remember every single step, but I will try to awnser any questions.
Thank you sooooo much!! i was doing exactly that, except that I didnt know it was possible to talk to Nicole again after failing to plant the drugs in her wardrobe. I was going straight to bed and to the next day. =) thank you very muchhhh for the help mister!

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Im getting stuck because of a weird bug now =(
I was able to find Ariah at the parking lot like you've mentioned. Came back to Nicole and told her where Ariah would be hiding. Nicole told me to go to sleep that she'd take care of it.. I go to bed, sleep and nothing happens.. as if I havent slept at all.. no matter how many times I go to sleep it wont advance the day... I tried talking to different people but nothing happens... Do you still happen to have a save file just before the Gwen and Nicoles ending? Its the only other ending that I haven't seen yet and would like to.
Thanksss

Reactions: Ianuda
Dec 6, 2018
Im getting stuck because of a weird bug now =(
I was able to find Ariah at the parking lot like you've mentioned. Came back to Nicole and told her where Ariah would be hiding. Nicole told me to go to sleep that she'd take care of it.. I go to bed, sleep and nothing happens.. as if I havent slept at all.. no matter how many times I go to sleep it wont advance the day... I tried talking to different people but nothing happens... Do you still happen to have a save file just before the Gwen and Nicoles ending? Its the only other ending that I haven't seen yet and would like to.
Thanksss
If I remember right, there is a weird issue with the bed. You have to sleep on a specfic part of the bed I think.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Thanks for continued help! Is this all on the current version, 1.4? Or is there more up to date one? On my first playthrough, I actually got to the sex scene with Nicole (by roleplaying Darth Vader, pure evil), and Ariah gets captured, but then there is allegedly no content afterwards?

And just to be sure - is there a gentle femdom path with Ariah without losing your dick, or are the dick-cutting and NTR mutually exclusive?

Apparently, this is 2.0.

Dec 6, 2018
Thanks for continued help! Is this all on the current version, 1.4? Or is there more up to date one? On my first playthrough, I actually got to the sex scene with Nicole (by roleplaying Darth Vader, pure evil), and Ariah gets captured, but then there is allegedly no content afterwards?

And just to be sure - is there a gentle femdom path with Ariah without losing your dick, or are the dick-cutting and NTR mutually exclusive?

Apparently, this is 2.0.
The newest version is 2.1. The version I used to get the content I got was either 2.0 or 2.1, but I think it was 2.1. Whatever version I have is from this thread though, so it should be here somewhere (unless it was posted on the Domina thread). Sadly, the only way to do an Ariah path is to have "that" happen. After the scene you got with Nicole, there should be another one that is the ending where the brother gets smothered to death by Nicole (I think he lives but they made it sound like she was going to kill him).

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
I'm really looking forward to his next college game. Hopefully there will be some news with at least a name, short description and a preview picture.

Reactions: Aseratrix
3.30 star(s) 10 Votes