Matthew575

Apr 21, 2019
Thank you. Another F95Zoner linked me to the 2.0 version a couple nights ago.

That said, I would still be interested in 2.1 given I would llike to limit the bugs as well as be able to see all of the endings.
Oh my gosh, I thought 2.0 was the final version (even though it did get rid of very few bugs I think) I wonder when was version 2.1 released. Also curious, if you could remember, you know how much endings have you seen so far at the time you wrote the comment I'm replying? I think I found all of them but I won't spoil it and it's been like over a week since I pretty much finished exploring about everything.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Dec 6, 2018
Oh my gosh, I thought 2.0 was the final version (even though it did get rid of very few bugs I think) I wonder when was version 2.1 released. Also curious, if you could remember, you know how much endings have you seen so far at the time you wrote the comment I'm replying? I think I found all of them but I won't spoil it and it's been like over a week since I pretty much finished exploring about everything.
Posted a bit ago about most of the endings and how to get them. Shouldn't be too far back in the thread if you are interest

Matthew575

Apr 21, 2019
Posted a bit ago about most of the endings and how to get them. Shouldn't be too far back in the thread if you are interest
Oh ok, I checked most of your comments from your profile, specifically this game. (Also ik this is completely unrelated but there's actually mage Domina in the Domina game that can change your size? That's actually something I'm interested to see since size is a fun feature for me!)

SPOILERS BELOW

(not sure how to hide some of my text, I'm new and typing this on Android)

So yeah it seems like I did get all the endings as far as I know. To be honest I am a little sad that there were incomplete possibilities of other routes/endings. For example, you have the option to turn Nicole against Ivy (if you are dating Ivy) and it seems like an important foreshadow that will affect your ending but nothing really happens from it. The dev said in one of the oldest posts that he was going to include that but I guess he gave up on it. Another thing I thought may happen is that when you talk to Ivy with Ariah, and you leave with Ariah, the game just puts you in a softlock/dead end. I thought this could have been a cool opportunity to continue the story in a different way, and even the dev said we would be freed from Ivy, which is something I really hoped would have happened. And yeah that goes for other routes unmentioned as well. As you said in one of the posts, this game is very specific and pretty much the only way to progress is to find out yourself. For some reason, you just can't move forward in the game without staying with Ariah or Nicole depending on the Ball decision. And yeah the dev also said you can choose to stay alone, but you get the idea. Thanks for sharing though. Sorry I wrote too much.

Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

Matthew575

Apr 21, 2019
Oh ok, I checked most of your comments from your profile, specifically this game. (Also ik this is completely unrelated but there's actually mage Domina in the Domina game that can change your size? That's actually something I'm interested to see since size is a fun feature for me!)

SPOILERS BELOW

(not sure how to hide some of my text, I'm new and typing this on Android)

So yeah it seems like I did get all the endings as far as I know. To be honest I am a little sad that there were incomplete possibilities of other routes/endings. For example, you have the option to turn Nicole against Ivy (if you are dating Ivy) and it seems like an important foreshadow that will affect your ending but nothing really happens from it. The dev said in one of the oldest posts that he was going to include that but I guess he gave up on it. Another thing I thought may happen is that when you talk to Ivy with Ariah, and you leave with Ariah, the game just puts you in a softlock/dead end. I thought this could have been a cool opportunity to continue the story in a different way, and even the dev said we would be freed from Ivy, which is something I really hoped would have happened. And yeah that goes for other routes unmentioned as well. As you said in one of the posts, this game is very specific and pretty much the only way to progress is to find out yourself. For some reason, you just can't move forward in the game without staying with Ariah or Nicole depending on the Ball decision. And yeah the dev also said you can choose to stay alone, but you get the idea. Thanks for sharing though. Sorry I wrote too much.
Also I forgot to mention, the weird part is that you can get the Gwen ending no matter which choice you make at the ball, since Gwen did say something certain at the library that contradicts her when she comes for you at her ending after saying she's not going back with you if "that" happens.

Another weird thing is that when you choose to ditch Nicole at the cafeteria and go with Ariah, the game forces me to stay with Nicole's side even though it allows me to talk with Ariah and Scott for one moment. (Every time I see Ariah on that Eatery scene, I get an error on my screen even on 2.0 which has something to do with a sound file and it keeps freezing my game until I click RETRY)

Also, I don't have any update logs so I don't exacty know every change and I wonder how much changed in 2.1 regarding bugs. I still want to see more interactions with Ariah especially with that one scenario I mentioned on my last post. :(

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
So far I haven't been able to make it to any of them. I have tried every girl's questline except for Laura and I keep getting blocked by various glitches. Is there a way to check which version I am playing, this copy seems impossible to complete.

Deddderi

Aug 3, 2020
could anyone turn over the latest version? I tried to ask dekarous but I have not received an answer, and around I can not find it ..

Matthew575

Apr 21, 2019
So far I haven't been able to make it to any of them. I have tried every girl's questline except for Laura and I keep getting blocked by various glitches. Is there a way to check which version I am playing, this copy seems impossible to complete.
I think the reason why you are stuck is because the game has very specific requirements for the choices you have to make in order to receive an ending. I'm not sure what part are you stuck on or where did it mess you up, but if you're not sure, you could try to make a save, specifically after the ball day where Josh would get out of bed after day 3. You can make saves on earlier days too if you want to make sure you don't mess up but yeah. You can start from Day 1 and rush to day 3 if you want to see something to happen, but that means you have to replay and save the game several times.

Also I thought you are playing 2.0? I played that version and was able to get all endings even though it is still very buggy in that version.

nightwingmagno

Dec 15, 2018
dekarous comend that versioon 2.1 also has a lot of bugs because of that he left the game like that too much work and prefer to work in the similar game that is developing He mentioned it was like sunny coast college but good

Matthew575

Apr 21, 2019
dekarous comend that versioon 2.1 also has a lot of bugs because of that he left the game like that too much work and prefer to work in the similar game that is developing He mentioned it was like sunny coast college but good
Oh I see, so it still has lots of bugs. I already saw his patreon that he's working on 2 other games, being Domina, and that other game similar to this.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I think the reason why you are stuck is because the game has very specific requirements for the choices you have to make in order to receive an ending. I'm not sure what part are you stuck on or where did it mess you up, but if you're not sure, you could try to make a save, specifically after the ball day where Josh would get out of bed after day 3. You can make saves on earlier days too if you want to make sure you don't mess up but yeah. You can start from Day 1 and rush to day 3 if you want to see something to happen, but that means you have to replay and save the game several times.

Also I thought you are playing 2.0? I played that version and was able to get all endings even though it is still very buggy in that version.
This is what I keep seeing in the earlier posts in this thread but I can't figure out what is causing these glitches to keep happening. I took screenshots of the places I got stuck last time I played so maybe I should post them later tonight. I was told the version I have was 2.0 but is there a way I can confirm that?

Dec 6, 2018
This is what I keep seeing in the earlier posts in this thread but I can't figure out what is causing these glitches to keep happening. I took screenshots of the places I got stuck last time I played so maybe I should post them later tonight. I was told the version I have was 2.0 but is there a way I can confirm that?
If you can post the screenshots, I will try to figure out what caused the issue. The game actually doesn't have as many glitches as people think, the issue is that the game gives alot of freedom in what actions you can choose to do. Most of the time the issue is that you didn't go for any specfic ending or did something that ultimately leads to no ending. This is the issue with creating a game with multiple routes in the format dekarous did. Thankfully, since the remake of the game will be vn style, the game can be developed without as many ways to reach points with no ending. If dekarous really wanted this game to always have a way to reach an end, it would need a false or bad end that is always obtainable if someone isn't locked into a route. Right now, its possible to skip important scenes by triggering universal (always obtainable) scenes or by sleeping when you shouldn't. This could be considered a glitch, but there could have been a false/bad end that was planned but never added. That or I could just be talking about random stuff that doesn't really matter.

Matthew575

Apr 21, 2019
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by not knowing what version you are using. It tells you what version you have on your used save files. Have you checked the Sunny Coast College app in the settings? It should tell you what latest version you have. Or you can check your files and search for "Sunny Coast College" for the same thing.

Also on that one post you made with the Youtube links for SCC, one of the videos have the 2.0 version (for android at least) in the description.

• Thinking Face

Magent

Mar 13, 2020
A lot of crying from the f-words I see... In any case does anyone know how to get sleepy? After getting losing my dick I went to Ivy and other girls, did their dialogue but I still can't sleep to progress to the next day. Do I need to do something else?

Matthew575

Apr 21, 2019
A lot of crying from the f-words I see... In any case does anyone know how to get sleepy? After getting losing my dick I went to Ivy and other girls, did their dialogue but I still can't sleep to progress to the next day. Do I need to do something else?
I assume you are referring to day 4, and you went to go see Ivy right after, it's been a while that I played this. After you pass the ball section, you are given 3 options:

- Go to class with Ariah
- Go out to the park with Ariah
- Go find your date

You only have two options here really, and both of them involve going with Ariah. The game relies on you staying with Ariah as a plot device, which eventually will allow you to sleep if done right, because after getting the MC castrated, you will automatically move on to the "Ariah route" according to Dekarous. After staying with Ariah, you need to plan your revenge on Nicole, and if you choose not to, you will reach a dead end and can't continue the story. The third option, going out alone to find your date, will soft lock you to a dead end, and you won't even be able to talk to Ariah to continue forward, so that option is completely useless.

Also, if you need to talk to Ivy, you have to talk to her AFTER you finish everything you need on day 4 because she will get you to day 5 after sleeping in the cell, causing you to be soft locked if you missed some important dialogue.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Magent
Aug 3, 2020
yeah but it´s pretty extreme even for those tags, it´s nothing really consentual and the character actually tortured in some ways
It always astonishes me how many people are uneasy at the lack of consent in femdom games. Prolly the same ones who enjoy a rape game lolz

Matthew575

Apr 21, 2019
Does anybody have or know the original names of all the songs in SCC? I only know 2, which are the ball music and the dating scene music since they were given in the earlier thread I believe. I believe there are 8 songs in the game.

1. Title
2. Field
3. Nicole first meeting
4. Dating scene
5. Ivy's theme
6. Ball
7. Nick bullied by Nicole
8. Sex endings

Last edited:

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Does anybody have or know the original names of all the songs in SCC? I only know 2, which are the ball music and the dating scene music since they were given in the earlier thread I believe. I believe there are 7 songs in the game.

1. Title
2. Field
3. Nicole first meeting
4. Ivy's theme
5. Dating scene
6. Ball
7. Sex endings
At least I know that there is "Hey Baby" from Melleefresh and deadmau5. I guess that is the dating scene and hence you know that already. But would have been nice to write here.

Matthew575

Apr 21, 2019
Does anybody have or know the original names of all the songs in SCC? I only know 2, which are the ball music and the dating scene music since they were given in the earlier thread I believe. I believe there are 8 songs in the game.
Alright, I found all the songs that I could find by myself, also it's thanks to someone earlier in the thread that I looked back to that sent a link for the 2.0 version so I could see the files for the music. (Also it has a lot of other unused rpgmaker songs and other royalty free music for some reason and some of them are used in Domina)

1. Title theme -
2. Field theme -
3. Nicole first encounter -
4. Dating scene -
5. Ivy's theme -
6. Ball theme -
7. Nicole bullying Nick - https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/08/1393479_Dungeon1.mp3
8. - Sex endings -

Enjoy!

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

Matthew575

Apr 21, 2019
At least I know that there is "Hey Baby" from Melleefresh and deadmau5. I guess that is the dating scene and hence you know that already. But would have been nice to write here.
No need to worry now, haha. Also where did you get that profile picture from, curious. The artwork looks really nice.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes