Sep 22, 2021
i read someone say this game has a yandere did i miss something or do they not know what a yandere is because i didn't see one ?

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
did the game bugout for me because i couldn't find anymore content ?

That is actually very possible, I loved playing this game but unfortunately it is a bug fest.
I think a bug fix patch was release but we've never got it here.
Apparently Dek is making a new game that goes in a similar line to this one, hopefully more stable too

Sep 22, 2021
That is actually very possible, I loved playing this game but unfortunately it is a bug fest.
I think a bug fix patch was release but we've never got it here.
Apparently Dek is making a new game that goes in a similar line to this one, hopefully more stable too
Yeah "Domina" part of that game is already out on this website

CrazyKupKake

Dec 16, 2019
this is a mega link to the last update:
Mega

if it requires a password for some reason this should be it:
RMEfguYPJ4T2NR1iMoKbeNIiWDmDzonYwqMEcenbVss
these are the changelogs for the new update:

Version 2.0:
-Added Day 7
Version 2.0.1:
-Fixed deadend quest path after you choose Gwen for the Ball and refuse to kick Ariah, you can now sleep and advance to Day 5, assuming you have talked to Gwen and either agreed to Ariah's plot or helped Nicole bully a boy in the eatery. The Nicole/Gwen toilet ending is now obtainable.
-Made it impossible to leave with Ariah after introducing her to Ivy. It resulted in a deadend.
-Added messages to inform you that you need to accept Ariah's plot/agree with everything Nicole says in the day after the Ball to continue on with the story
-Made Gwen 10% cuter
-The above fix is a lie, Gwen can't get any cuter than she already is

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
these are the changelogs for the new update:

Version 2.0:
-Added Day 7
Version 2.0.1:
-Fixed deadend quest path after you choose Gwen for the Ball and refuse to kick Ariah, you can now sleep and advance to Day 5, assuming you have talked to Gwen and either agreed to Ariah's plot or helped Nicole bully a boy in the eatery. The Nicole/Gwen toilet ending is now obtainable.
-Made it impossible to leave with Ariah after introducing her to Ivy. It resulted in a deadend.
-Added messages to inform you that you need to accept Ariah's plot/agree with everything Nicole says in the day after the Ball to continue on with the story
-Made Gwen 10% cuter
-The above fix is a lie, Gwen can't get any cuter than she already is
Thank you so much for being the champion hero we needed.

I am glad to see so many needed changes be made, and of course Gwen is already as cute as can be :love:

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes