surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
i decided to try this thing out, not sure which one came 1st, domina or this. my 1st playthru i got to a point after i got my stick cut, met with the dark brown coloured shirt npc twice, even get past her event of buying her food by the park. afterwards i don't know where to go. I saw a pink coloured hair girl in the restaurant entrance to the right side, but im unable to interact.

then i got another 2nd playthru, this time being all selfish, get to bully a nerd under nicole command, spotted by ariah and decided to follow ariah. got to the college main entrance, along with mc brother that goes along with ariah. i get close to ariah, she goes to the exit point, i couldnt even move. at this point the game already broken, no response whatsoever.

and im not sure if i would even wanna continue playing this game. kind of lack of h-cgs, only literature descriptions, so im guessing this came 1st before domina, guess that was okay, just... i got game breaking bug at like 5-15% of the overall game playthru twice already? lol

CrazyKupKake

Dec 16, 2019
i decided to try this thing out, not sure which one came 1st, domina or this. my 1st playthru i got to a point after i got my stick cut, met with the dark brown coloured shirt npc twice, even get past her event of buying her food by the park. afterwards i don't know where to go. I saw a pink coloured hair girl in the restaurant entrance to the right side, but im unable to interact.

then i got another 2nd playthru, this time being all selfish, get to bully a nerd under nicole command, spotted by ariah and decided to follow ariah. got to the college main entrance, along with mc brother that goes along with ariah. i get close to ariah, she goes to the exit point, i couldnt even move. at this point the game already broken, no response whatsoever.

and im not sure if i would even wanna continue playing this game. kind of lack of h-cgs, only literature descriptions, so im guessing this came 1st before domina, guess that was okay, just... i got game breaking bug at like 5-15% of the overall game playthru twice already? lol
umm I don't rly know if he started making this before domina but he did finish the game while making domina

oh and i wanted to know if you played the version that was last updated on the first page or the final version i posted some messages earlier cuz if it's the one from page 1 then the issues may be cuz it's not the final product like the version i posted earlier

oh and if you want the final version that i posted it should be on page 23 i think

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
umm I don't rly know if he started making this before domina but he did finish the game while making domina

oh and i wanted to know if you played the version that was last updated on the first page or the final version i posted some messages earlier cuz if it's the one from page 1 then the issues may be cuz it's not the final product like the version i posted earlier

oh and if you want the final version that i posted it should be on page 23 i think
i played the version from the page 1, i dont usually bother scouring through the whole thread just to find the latest version especially h-games, unless the h-game is very worth it, such as castle of temptations

CrazyKupKake

Dec 16, 2019
i played the version from the page 1, i dont usually bother scouring through the whole thread just to find the latest version especially h-games, unless the h-game is very worth it, such as castle of temptations
yeah I feel you on that one I only rly look through the threads when it's a game that interests me
but yeah if you want to give it another try I would recommend trying the final version I posted on page 23 as it may fix some of the issues you faced

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017

Deka started making SCC first, realised that it's too ambitious (lots of routes, complex events etc) and decided to make something more conventional i e Domina (tot like fight domina of the level and go up). Domina was made with art since 1st release, was easier and generally better so Deka rushed SCC endings leaving tons of bugs. Few months later he fixed some of these bugs (but not all) and completely moved to Domina (which is in much better state now, few bugs in latest domains only). And last months Dekarous works on new college setting game with art. This is what he wanted to make when he planned SCC. AFAIK it's not that far from its first release.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
over at the domina side however it is stated that there are multiple person working on it, while he himself is the core game designer, so the arts are hired, if thats true, then this title means its his own art with pretty much everything from him alone, quite understandable with the difference in arts of domina over scc here.

i perhaps can try make an h-game, but aint good in character drawings either, just stickman i guess and that would make people had a rainbow puke, pun intended, lol

yeah I feel you on that one I only rly look through the threads when it's a game that interests me
but yeah if you want to give it another try I would recommend trying the final version I posted on page 23 as it may fix some of the issues you faced
most of the time i just skip texts/dialogues so i pretty much got the rough ideas of the flashes of texts goes thru in the skips. if paired with its own gallery, i may going to read it, between deka's title, domina has it paired well with texts description + gallery

Succubus academia is also a great game, off topic a bit, good backstory, not too much in literature and good plots too, just.. that game can tend to have memory leaks. in overall succubus academia has a good balance between literature (amount of texts) and gameplay imho

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
there a walkthrough for domina ?
A champion in this thread, at this point in development (Or lack thereof), localized entirely on F95Zone...

Good Llavvanya what is going on in that cafeteria?!

(That is my longwinded way of saying wrong thread my friend). And sadly, nobody has made a Domina walkthrough yet.

Mar 28, 2022
i think he means the castration scene lovehurts the only one i can think of is cutting room and i know ive said this a million times but we need a similar game to this based on the date a live series with you being shido dating kurumi thinking of all the fetish imaginable as bad as euphoria but she is the one dominating like a saw movie but never ending

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes