SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
promissing. Keep an eye on this project

sheeeeesh haha, ya you were just a little bit late :ROFLMAO:
sorry to tell you this but this game was cast aside by the dev years ago... same as his next one.. and the current one is a bug fest...

so ya.. the dev has some nice ideas but unfortunately struggles to maintain focus and turn them into reality... the game he started after this one is called Domina... really good game, at least the first half of it.. the new game is called maple something college but dont even waste your time... Its trash and so buggy that makes it unplayable

1658310206314.png

Jul 19, 2022
sheeeeesh haha, ya you were just a little bit late :ROFLMAO:
sorry to tell you this but this game was cast aside by the dev years ago... same as his next one.. and the current one is a bug fest...

so ya.. the dev has some nice ideas but unfortunately struggles to maintain focus and turn them into reality... the game he started after this one is called Domina... really good game, at least the first half of it.. the new game is called maple something college but dont even waste your time... Its trash and so buggy that makes it unplayable

View attachment 1935325
yeah, already noticed that it's completed, as it was aforementioned, I was a bit confused about absence of [completed] label here)

As for "Domina" game, yeah, I've already played this(If I'm not mistaken, there are 8 levels at the moment and it's not completed yet), and I totally agree: very decent game

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
Man was it sort of a pain to get certain endings also weird thing for the toilet ending you get a surprise party there about 5 or so girls in the room but scene wise and dialogue only 3 use you as a toilet well tech during this scene only 2 going to guess it was supposed to have one for each but was skipped. I mean there is that blue hair lover of trees who does nothing but yet she is in the room thought there would be something but nope.

Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
Also sad that there seems to have been at one point a scene or story with the teacher to be enslaved would make sense since she seems to dislike males but nothing came from it people say there is a dialog where you ask her to be enslaved by her and she says she will talk later or something but that’s it. Also a principal room but no sprit or anything with a principal

Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy
Dec 6, 2018
i dunno why you guys are still talking bout this its abandoned
The game wasn't abandoned. It was finished, but there were many things that never got added that was planned. There shouldn't be any problem with talking about the game even if it was fully abandoned, doesn't change what was made and is playable.
Man was it sort of a pain to get certain endings also weird thing for the toilet ending you get a surprise party there about 5 or so girls in the room but scene wise and dialogue only 3 use you as a toilet well tech during this scene only 2 going to guess it was supposed to have one for each but was skipped. I mean there is that blue hair lover of trees who does nothing but yet she is in the room thought there would be something but nope.
It is a pain to get some of the endings, especially the ones that require very specifc steps and change barely anything. I was also a bit saddened by the fact that the other girls in the toilet party didn't really do anything.

Mar 28, 2022
heh...the mc gets kicked in the balls twice within 5 minutes of gameplay, and im sure that's just the the tip of the ice-berg femdom-wise.
anyways, @jerricho13 here are a few more screenshots of some of the other characters. i think these will help players understand what type of content is to be expected from the game ^_^'
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
any other games similar to this

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
Ik there havent been comments for two whole months but could someone please tell me how im supposed to get the gwen and nicole ending? Worked my ass off tryna get this, ive gotten all other endings, but i have no clue how to get this ending. Ive checked comments from like 16-26, but i have no clue how im supposed to not plant the drugs, unless they mean simply get caught when placing them, which ive done too many times. Not to mention every time i do get caught and laura disappears, next day shes just back in school like shits sweet

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Dec 6, 2018
Ik there havent been comments for two whole months but could someone please tell me how im supposed to get the gwen and nicole ending? Worked my ass off tryna get this, ive gotten all other endings, but i have no clue how to get this ending. Ive checked comments from like 16-26, but i have no clue how im supposed to not plant the drugs, unless they mean simply get caught when placing them, which ive done too many times. Not to mention every time i do get caught and laura disappears, next day shes just back in school like shits sweet
I am a little confused by what you mean. You say you have gotten every ending besides the gwen and nicole ending, but getting that ending is just doing gwens route and then getting the nicole ending. I don't even know what you mean by not planting drugs. Which specific ending are you trying to get? The one where you plant drugs is the friend route after picking yourself instead of your brother. The betray route is then if after you plant the drugs and get caught (without the drugs being seen), you talk to the best friend and then betray her by telling nicole. This turns into one of nicoles endings

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
I am a little confused by what you mean. You say you have gotten every ending besides the gwen and nicole ending, but getting that ending is just doing gwens route and then getting the nicole ending. I don't even know what you mean by not planting drugs. Which specific ending are you trying to get? The one where you plant drugs is the friend route after picking yourself instead of your brother. The betray route is then if after you plant the drugs and get caught (without the drugs being seen), you talk to the best friend and then betray her by telling nicole. This turns into one of nicoles endings
The ending where we end up gwen and nicoles toilet. The way it was described to me was that we had to fail to plant the drugs, then our best friend would hide by a car. To get that ending am i supposed to plant the drugs and then not say i was planting weed when we get caught?

Dec 6, 2018
The ending where we end up gwen and nicoles toilet. The way it was described to me was that we had to fail to plant the drugs, then our best friend would hide by a car. To get that ending am i supposed to plant the drugs and then not say i was planting weed when we get caught?
Oh wait thats right, you are supposed to fail at planting the drugs, but you are also supposed to be tortured by nicole for entering her room I believe. I think you have to admit to nicole that it was the friends idea or something like that. After you get caught for planting the drugs, you go the best friend and talk to her. She will mention something about how nicole is trying to find her and that she is hideing since the plan failed. You then have a choice, go to sleep and get the normal bad end (i think) or get the toilet end by reporting the friend to nicole.
If you still cannot figure it out, I will try to create another in depth tutorial when I have time to.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.30 star(s) 10 Votes