justinfootball1996

Sep 7, 2020
That is very odd...rpgmaker should automatically create a save folder since you don't have one until the first time you save or edit a setting (volume, sprint always, etc.). Hopefully you didn't download v1.4 though, since that is not the newest version. There should be a mega link to version 2.1 or 2.0 in the thread.
I was downloaded the 1.4 one. Thank you for pointing that out! It's working now :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
why dose it say abandoned? wasent it completed? befor he startet on domina or right after the start of domina?
hope who ever is reading this has a good day :)

ajmay2

Mar 19, 2019
why dose it say abandoned? wasent it completed? befor he startet on domina or right after the start of domina?
hope who ever is reading this has a good day :)
originally he wanted to do more (like some teacher content), but he couldn't be bothered because of how fucking bugged the game was. iirc he started domina while he was still working on this game

Reactions: dark_dragon7

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
originally he wanted to do more (like some teacher content), but he couldn't be bothered because of how fucking bugged the game was. iirc he started domina while he was still working on this game
ah ok becuse if i remember correctly he made ending for all the girls that was there right?

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
Wish someone would post a walkthrough for this masterpiece. Everything that was done after this game was trash downgrade.

P.s does Ivy have an ending? What about Laura?

Last edited:
  • Wow

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i heard maple hills is not as good as this
It's hard to say. I played a little bit of Maple Hills College but it's such a buggy, incomplete and confusing mess that I couldn't even figure out what to do, let alone get to any h scenes.

btw i found this at page:

For Ariah's path:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tested and got the Ariah ending
so it's possible to get her "happy" ending
Thank you for sharing her route. I will be sure to complete this one last as it's the one I want to remember the most.

Sep 22, 2021
btw i found this at page:

For Ariah's path:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tested and got the Ariah ending
so it's possible to get her "happy" ending
i tried to get the purple haired bitch's ending and i think i got it? it's kinda hard to tell the game is a buggy mess and you get soft locked extremely often.

I thought his other game "Domina" was much better simply for the fact it didn't have a long unavoidable castration scene and only a few problems from a technical standpoint, but a part of me (the part that wants to be locked in purple haired girl's basement" hopes maple hills college will be a good spiritual successor one day.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes