Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
Oh wait thats right, you are supposed to fail at planting the drugs, but you are also supposed to be tortured by nicole for entering her room I believe. I think you have to admit to nicole that it was the friends idea or something like that. After you get caught for planting the drugs, you go the best friend and talk to her. She will mention something about how nicole is trying to find her and that she is hideing since the plan failed. You then have a choice, go to sleep and get the normal bad end (i think) or get the toilet end by reporting the friend to nicole.
If you still cannot figure it out, I will try to create another in depth tutorial when I have time to.
My problem is that after i do get caught and choose the option "i was planting drugs" and that it was nicole, after the torture it says "you have doomed ariahs fate forever", and shes gone from that room, then the next day i think its day 6 shes just back in school for her speech and everything else proceeds like clockwork where i have no chance to find nicole. I tried planting drugs and saying i was smelling her panties, which got me the ability to talk to ariah, but the next day she goes back to being in school, then going to the park where she gets the files, ive never gotten the chance to talk to nicole at any point in her room to rat out nicole, or even get the "ariah is hiding because nicole is searching for her".
Man i just wanna be done with this game :WutFace:

Dec 6, 2018
My problem is that after i do get caught and choose the option "i was planting drugs" and that it was nicole, after the torture it says "you have doomed ariahs fate forever", and shes gone from that room, then the next day i think its day 6 shes just back in school for her speech and everything else proceeds like clockwork where i have no chance to find nicole. I tried planting drugs and saying i was smelling her panties, which got me the ability to talk to ariah, but the next day she goes back to being in school, then going to the park where she gets the files, ive never gotten the chance to talk to nicole at any point in her room to rat out nicole, or even get the "ariah is hiding because nicole is searching for her".
Man i just wanna be done with this game :WutFace:
Looking back at my old guide, you hide in the closet when hideing the drugs, tell Nicole everything, say yes to extreme content, eat her period blood as punishment, find Ariah behind the school dorms and talk to her, find Nicole right outside her room and tell her Ariah's location.
One reason this might not work for you could be you are using the wrong game version. You need 2.0 or 2.1/2.0.1 and not what the thread says. The main page of the thread still has 1.4, which is an unfinished version. Another potential reason is you are sleeping, which you don't ever sleep during this entire step.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
Looking back at my old guide, you hide in the closet when hideing the drugs, tell Nicole everything, say yes to extreme content, eat her period blood as punishment, find Ariah behind the school dorms and talk to her, find Nicole right outside her room and tell her Ariah's location.
One reason this might not work for you could be you are using the wrong game version. You need 2.0 or 2.1/2.0.1 and not what the thread says. The main page of the thread still has 1.4, which is an unfinished version. Another potential reason is you are sleeping, which you don't ever sleep during this entire step.
Lets goo, i FINALLY did it, that took much longer than it should have but i did get the ending, thanks to you. Really wish ember and that other girl had pics, but oh well, at least i can now delete the game and not look back. Thanks again, really appreciate you coming back to help me out!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Lets goo, i FINALLY did it, that took much longer than it should have but i did get the ending, thanks to you. Really wish ember and that other girl had pics, but oh well, at least i can now delete the game and not look back. Thanks again, really appreciate you coming back to help me out!
Congratulations on graduating from SCC :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy
Dec 6, 2018
I love how your first thought after getting the ending is to delete the game and never look back XD. I will esentially always be here helping people with this game, since despite the hate it gets, its one of the better femdom games. There may be softlocks galore, but I have had a more enjoyable time with this game than Domina (which just goes further down hill each update).

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Thank you man, it genuinely felt like it was more challenging to get through this (from the horrid soft locks to the castration and having to sell out a friend) than it did for me to fully complete celeste and hollow knight
I haven't played Celeste or Hollow Knight but yeah, Deka likes his hardcore scenes. I havn't played to this game's Best Girl betrayal scene but I did play through the Best Girl sell out scene in Domina and it was sad.

*Hands you diploma for getting though this* Now you can move on to further your femdom education at Maple Hills College

• Angry
Reactions: Mookshanker129

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
If this game is called bad or unfinished for its bugs and softlocks, Maple Hills is a dumpster fire filled with broken dreams and school debt.
True, though i did like gwens toilet scene in maple hill college, otherwise though game is pretty bad in its alpha state. Doesnt help that for some reason deka had the genius idea to use rpgmaker for it instead of the obvious choice, renpy

Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
I love how your first thought after getting the ending is to delete the game and never look back XD. I will esentially always be here helping people with this game, since despite the hate it gets, its one of the better femdom games. There may be softlocks galore, but I have had a more enjoyable time with this game than Domina (which just goes further down hill each update).
Admittedly i did like some parts, such as getting dommed by ember was incredibly hot with the veggies and meat, i also liked when we got caught by nicole, and obviously the part where the girls jump us in our room, that was great. those were probably the best bits, but its the fact it took so long and that there was so much unfinished stuff that bothered me (and the castration). I really wanted to continue ember storyline but thats not a thing, i also wanted to get dommed by the girl who pushed us in the fountain, but that also wasnt possible and obviously the teacher too.
Also yeah its unfortunate how domina is proceeding right now, since i really like it, but who knows, maybe deka will somehow wake up and start being a good game dev and not just drain peoples cash for buggy messes or no updates.

Dec 6, 2018
True, though i did like gwens toilet scene in maple hill college, otherwise though game is pretty bad in its alpha state. Doesnt help that for some reason deka had the genius idea to use rpgmaker for it instead of the obvious choice, renpy
Indeed, I have no idea why Deka went with rpgmaker when Renpy would have made things so much easier. Its possible to do rpgmaker, but the way it was done just made the game incredibly buggy. Even for Gwen's toilet scene it was glitched for me. On the day of the first date with gwen, I left my room to go to the world map and then was suddenly thrusted into the scene. I didn't get any context or any predialog, just instant toilet scene.

Admittedly i did like some parts, such as getting dommed by ember was incredibly hot with the veggies and meat, i also liked when we got caught by nicole, and obviously the part where the girls jump us in our room, that was great. those were probably the best bits, but its the fact it took so long and that there was so much unfinished stuff that bothered me (and the castration). I really wanted to continue ember storyline but thats not a thing, i also wanted to get dommed by the girl who pushed us in the fountain, but that also wasnt possible and obviously the teacher too.
Also yeah its unfortunate how domina is proceeding right now, since i really like it, but who knows, maybe deka will somehow wake up and start being a good game dev and not just drain peoples cash for buggy messes or no updates.
I 100% agree. These scenes were some of the best and the content with the non main girls was promising, but they were never finished (oddly enough, I don't remember a scene involving veggies and meat). I also hated that no matter what someone had to be castrated. I am into hardcore femdom stuff, but I don't really like gore or painful stuff like that. I do wish Deka would either hire some bug testers or at least check for bugs himself before each release. Not so obvious bugs are completely acceptable, but the bugs that are right in your face obvious just prove that he does not test at all. Doesn't help that it was confirmed through looking into the games files that Deka seems to be very lazy when it comes to developing the game (says that he is waiting for photos and that the update is finished besides that, but the files say he only recently added everything in the update right before release and there were very obvious bugs).

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
Indeed, I have no idea why Deka went with rpgmaker when Renpy would have made things so much easier. Its possible to do rpgmaker, but the way it was done just made the game incredibly buggy. Even for Gwen's toilet scene it was glitched for me. On the day of the first date with gwen, I left my room to go to the world map and then was suddenly thrusted into the scene. I didn't get any context or any predialog, just instant toilet scene.

I 100% agree. These scenes were some of the best and the content with the non main girls was promising, but they were never finished (oddly enough, I don't remember a scene involving veggies and meat). I also hated that no matter what someone had to be castrated. I am into hardcore femdom stuff, but I don't really like gore or painful stuff like that. I do wish Deka would either hire some bug testers or at least check for bugs himself before each release. Not so obvious bugs are completely acceptable, but the bugs that are right in your face obvious just prove that he does not test at all. Doesn't help that it was confirmed through looking into the games files that Deka seems to be very lazy when it comes to developing the game (says that he is waiting for photos and that the update is finished besides that, but the files say he only recently added everything in the update right before release and there were very obvious bugs).
Yeah exactly my thoughts on the castration thing, in fact that shit made me initially delete game and try it like now, multiple months later with no femdom games available. I despise the castration thing. That and gore are just no goes.

Thing about it is i am certain given dekarous popularity people would bugtest for literally free, but its just that deka doesnt care anymore (maybe hasnt ever cared) about the state he delivers the updates in, so long as he gets that sweet patreon $$, because he knows that no matter what people will still give him money. Think there was a similar issue with the whole bo wei and koda thing.

The veggies and meat scene with ember happens the day after you give her money for lingerie, she waits near like the fountain saying shes hungry, you have options of either fish, veggies or meat and all 3 (wasnt the biggest fan of the fish) get some pretty nice femdom scene, especially for choosing veggies.

That said, even though i do think deka is lazy and clearly doesnt care about the content he provides, im still in hopes that maybe well get more stuff for maple hill and even this game (though i dont think theres a chance for this, unless some random person decides to do it instead)

Dec 6, 2018
Yeah exactly my thoughts on the castration thing, in fact that shit made me initially delete game and try it like now, multiple months later with no femdom games available. I despise the castration thing. That and gore are just no goes.

Thing about it is i am certain given dekarous popularity people would bugtest for literally free, but its just that deka doesnt care anymore (maybe hasnt ever cared) about the state he delivers the updates in, so long as he gets that sweet patreon $$, because he knows that no matter what people will still give him money. Think there was a similar issue with the whole bo wei and koda thing.

The veggies and meat scene with ember happens the day after you give her money for lingerie, she waits near like the fountain saying shes hungry, you have options of either fish, veggies or meat and all 3 (wasnt the biggest fan of the fish) get some pretty nice femdom scene, especially for choosing veggies.

That said, even though i do think deka is lazy and clearly doesnt care about the content he provides, im still in hopes that maybe well get more stuff for maple hill and even this game (though i dont think theres a chance for this, unless some random person decides to do it instead)
Thx for the info, it was some good content (though not a lot). Makes me wonder if there is anything after it or if there is other stuff I missed...

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Would you be able to tell me all the scenes or girls that involve, facefarting, toilet-play and pegging?
I would appreciate it D=

Dec 6, 2018
Would you be able to tell me all the scenes or girls that involve, facefarting, toilet-play and pegging?
I would appreciate it D=
A difficult request...it has been a long time so while I can try to guide to known stuff it would be hard to give information like this. I have no idea what pegging scenes are in the game (just remembered, gwen ending has it I think), but I will try to tell you as much as I can for the other two.
From what I remember, there are no facefarting scene that do not include scat/toilet play except for one. One of the endings involves Nicole killing your brother by suffocating him with farts as a cg. As for other fart content, I believe the only non-scat one was if you had your brother castrated and side with Nicole. She bullies a guy by making his sandwich disgusting, including farting on it.
There are a good amount of toilet play scenes, tho not a whole lot of actual human toilet stuff. The female toilet's in the school have unflushed pee and scat interactions. Gwen will pee on your homework if you don't sit next to her (I believe) as a cg. Ember will garnish salad with pee in her last scene and force you to drink it. Psycho girl I forget the name of will mention using your grave as a toilet I believe, and I think she pees on you after one of her shock scenes. I think the blonde ntr girl pees on you while you are in the river together, not sure. Nicole has many scenes. When castrating your brother and sideing with her, she will pee and poop all over the brothers room. When getting caught with the drugs, she I believe punishes you by not only forcing you to drink pee but also period blood/tampon. The toilet party involves a whole lot of scat and I think a little pee. The nicole ending after the toilet party has her use you as a toilet as a cg. If you dated gwen and got her to forgive you/give second chance, she will appear in the nicole toilet ending with a cg.
This is all I can think of.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Has anyone written a walkthrough for SCC yet? If not, could someone put what to do into a step by step guide like how fvlaenix did for Tower of Trample? I have been meaning to knock this one out for some time (Just like Nicole and Worst Girl from Domina).

Dec 6, 2018
Has anyone written a walkthrough for SCC yet? If not, could someone put what to do into a step by step guide like how fvlaenix did for Tower of Trample? I have been meaning to knock this one out for some time (Just like Nicole and Worst Girl from Domina).
I did one a long time back for the endings, but not the content itself.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

justinfootball1996

Sep 7, 2020
The Save file/folder for the game doesn't show up for me for some reason so I can't save my progress. Anyone have any ideas or the game files they could share with me so I can play it? The only download that worked for me was Zippy

Dec 6, 2018
The Save file/folder for the game doesn't show up for me for some reason so I can't save my progress. Anyone have any ideas or the game files they could share with me so I can play it? The only download that worked for me was Zippy
That is very odd...rpgmaker should automatically create a save folder since you don't have one until the first time you save or edit a setting (volume, sprint always, etc.). Hopefully you didn't download v1.4 though, since that is not the newest version. There should be a mega link to version 2.1 or 2.0 in the thread.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes