Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i think he means the castration scene lovehurts the only one i can think of is cutting room and i know ive said this a million times but we need a similar game to this based on the date a live series with you being shido dating kurumi thinking of all the fetish imaginable as bad as euphoria but she is the one dominating like a saw movie but never ending
Oh... Cutting Room is the only game I can think of like that. The only other suggestion I would be Domina's 6th boss.

Reactions: Sicko666
Mar 28, 2022
kit is there anywhere i can find those games like to download or to find japanese games r 18 games with those sorts of genres with those sorts of screenshots

kit123

Aug 6, 2017
desperatecub02,帖子:7906259,成員:4783471 said:
工具包在這些地方我都可以找到喜歡下載的這些遊戲或遊戲和日本遊戲 r 18 具有類型的屏幕截圖
[/引用]
desperatecub02,帖子:7906259,成員:4783471 said:
工具包在任何地方我都可以找到喜歡下載的遊戲或查找日本遊戲 r 18 具有這些類型的遊戲和這些類型的屏幕截圖
[/引用]

DFem20

Aug 17, 2020
kit is there anywhere i can find those games like to download or to find japanese games r 18 games with those sorts of genres with those sorts of screenshots
You could always browse e-hentai Game CG (whilst searching "femdom") to look for those kinds of games. You can then google for the game's download links (under shady sites..) or look for them in nyaa.si / sukebei.nyaa.si and anime-sharing

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
None of the download links work anymore. UploadHaven gets a 404 Not Found after waiting period, same with Zippy, DropMeFiles is empty and Nopy no longer exists..

edit: new GOFILE link works.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

shamelessalt

Jan 5, 2021
I was enjoying this game up until it told me to go to class at room B2, in the west wing. then when I entered there were 2 NPCs talking to each other, only one of whom I could interact with, who simply told me "Um, we are doing something here." Nothing else to do in the room at all.

I scoured the map and found a few other girls to talk to, but no way to actually progress the main story at this point. cooool. I love when a game tells me to do a thing to progress but it doesn't work at all. Guess the game's over now.

scouring the thread:
Tried to replay it but I still can't seem to get past classroom B2 as an eunuch. Is that just not in the game yet or?
it's an errore: you don't have to go class B2, but another one. Try all the classes in all 3 corridors.
nope. none of them work. Also all the classrooms on the right side are labeled as "C1," C2," etc on the signs outside the door, but when you walk in they all say A2.

this game is a bugfest.

edit: I was playing on 1.4, though. I really don't know why the OP is 1.4 when you can find a link to 2.0.1 elsewhere buried in the thread. reposting for visibility:
this is a mega link to the last update:
Mega

if it requires a password for some reason this should be it:
RMEfguYPJ4T2NR1iMoKbeNIiWDmDzonYwqMEcenbVss
it did not require a password.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2018
I was enjoying this game up until it told me to go to class at room B2, in the west wing. then when I entered there were 2 NPCs talking to each other, only one of whom I could interact with, who simply told me "Um, we are doing something here." Nothing else to do in the room at all.

I scoured the map and found a few other girls to talk to, but no way to actually progress the main story at this point. cooool. I love when a game tells me to do a thing to progress but it doesn't work at all. Guess the game's over now.

scouring the thread:

nope. none of them work. Also all the classrooms on the right side are labeled as "C1," C2," etc on the signs outside the door, but when you walk in they all say A2.

this game is a bugfest.
Many people call it a bugfest, but it really isn't. The main thing about this game is that it is very specific about what needs to be done, and falure to do everything exactly as it is supposed to be done causes it to not understand where you are in the story. It only softlocks if you do something that doesn't drive the story forward or do something that shouldn't be done. Your post dosen't even explain what route your are on or what steps you took to get where you are. If you know where you are at/which route, I suggest looking at my walkthrough I made a long time ago. Its likely something happened between three different reasons: A. You did something outside of expectations and softlocked. B. You are missing something, such as it told you to go to a place you can't find C. You are using an older version before the game's routes were finished.
If you wanna play an actual bugfest, the new game Dekarous made is fully unfunctional. Unlike this game, there is no way to get access to the H scenes and its barely playable even with cheats.

shamelessalt

Jan 5, 2021
Many people call it a bugfest, but it really isn't. The main thing about this game is that it is very specific about what needs to be done, and falure to do everything exactly as it is supposed to be done causes it to not understand where you are in the story. It only softlocks if you do something that doesn't drive the story forward or do something that shouldn't be done. Your post dosen't even explain what route your are on or what steps you took to get where you are. If you know where you are at/which route, I suggest looking at my walkthrough I made a long time ago. Its likely something happened between three different reasons: A. You did something outside of expectations and softlocked. B. You are missing something, such as it told you to go to a place you can't find C. You are using an older version before the game's routes were finished.
If you wanna play an actual bugfest, the new game Dekarous made is fully unfunctional. Unlike this game, there is no way to get access to the H scenes and its barely playable even with cheats.
ridiculous. the dev's own patreon refers to it as "a buggy mess". All I did was follow the story as instructed and make choices when prompted. the route I took was very basic, I only was able to choose one option for girls to go to the ball with (Gwen) because I hadn't even met the other girls. (although during the ball I found one of the other girls, and the game then prompted me if I wanted to ask her to the ball, even though I was already attending with another girl (see also: buggy mess). I declined in the interest of not messing things up). I agreed to the prompt to kick Alyssa -> get castrated, and directly after that was the 'go to class B2' softlock.

Even if you chalk it up to 'older version with unfinished routes' (which I sincerely doubt), you don't instruct the player to go to a specific location to continue the story and then have nothing there. You instead instruct the player that they've reached the end of the currently available content, so I don't waste a half hour wandering around trying to figure out what the hell I'm supposed to do.

And I didn't see your walkthrough anyway because OP is outdated, hosting the wrong version and not linking to any walkthrough.

Reactions: seba5609 and as85
Dec 6, 2018
ridiculous. the dev's own patreon refers to it as "a buggy mess". All I did was follow the story as instructed and make choices when prompted. the route I took was very basic, I only was able to choose one option for girls to go to the ball with (Gwen) because I hadn't even met the other girls. (although during the ball I found one of the other girls, and the game then prompted me if I wanted to ask her to the ball, even though I was already attending with another girl (see also: buggy mess). I declined in the interest of not messing things up). I agreed to the prompt to kick Alyssa -> get castrated, and directly after that was the 'go to class B2' softlock.

Even if you chalk it up to 'older version with unfinished routes' (which I sincerely doubt), you don't instruct the player to go to a specific location to continue the story and then have nothing there. You instead instruct the player that they've reached the end of the currently available content, so I don't waste a half hour wandering around trying to figure out what the hell I'm supposed to do.

And I didn't see your walkthrough anyway because OP is outdated, hosting the wrong version and not linking to any walkthrough.
I am not saying I don't agree, I just don't think its a buggy mess. The dev abandoned the game without fully finishing the content, making multiple routes not have an ending. The game doesn't tell you there is no ending to the route and just moves forward until there is no content left on the route. Its less of a buggy mess and more of a unfinished mess. There are endings to the game and they are all obtainable, so I don't consider any of the softlocks bugs. A bug is when the game acts like it isnt supposed to, but in this case the game is working fully as intended based on what it has to work with. Compare that to Domina or the sequal to this game, both of which having massive bugs that either lock the player out of content entirely or don't work as intended. While these two games have problems due to playtesting, this game has problems due to not having enough skill or forsight when developing/codeing.

shamelessalt

Jan 5, 2021
I am not saying I don't agree, I just don't think its a buggy mess. The dev abandoned the game without fully finishing the content, making multiple routes not have an ending. The game doesn't tell you there is no ending to the route and just moves forward until there is no content left on the route. Its less of a buggy mess and more of a unfinished mess. There are endings to the game and they are all obtainable, so I don't consider any of the softlocks bugs. A bug is when the game acts like it isnt supposed to, but in this case the game is working fully as intended based on what it has to work with. Compare that to Domina or the sequal to this game, both of which having massive bugs that either lock the player out of content entirely or don't work as intended. While these two games have problems due to playtesting, this game has problems due to not having enough skill or forsight when developing/codeing.
bruh, softlocks are bugs. games are never supposed to softlock you under any circumstances. but whatever, I'll chalk our disagreement up to semantics.

side note, I played Domina a while back and don't recall having any memorable issues with bugs. several unintuitive 'what the heck am I supposed to do next' moments, but no major bugs. then again, it was a while ago.

Reactions: seba5609
Dec 6, 2018
bruh, softlocks are bugs. games are never supposed to softlock you under any circumstances. but whatever, I'll chalk our disagreement up to semantics.

side note, I played Domina a while back and don't recall having any memorable issues with bugs. several unintuitive 'what the heck am I supposed to do next' moments, but no major bugs. then again, it was a while ago.
In most cases, softlocks are bugs. In this game's case, the softlocks aren't because the dev messed up or the player glitched. Its completely because there was no content made for these sections.
Also, the older versions of Domina were fine. The problem is that the dev kept rebooting the game and breaking things more than fixing them. He added a completely new system that made it possible to have a personality for the character, but it caused a lot of bugs and locked a lot of content. One of the Doms was so bugged it was impossible to submit to her because it would just cause a cutscene to loop. The newest Dom was even more bugged and has the least content out of all of the Doms so far. Lots of really shady things going on with the game as well, such as the dev taking months for an update due to the reason of "waiting on the art." This was of course not really true, since when the update was released it was as if he hadn't started working on it until a few days before. Its been a long time so I might be getting updates mixed up, but there were many similar cases for multiple updates on the game. The newest game he made wasn't even playtested and released in a barely playable state despite taking over a year to create.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes