Matthew575

Apr 21, 2019
You know, speaking of Sunny Coast College, does anybody know or heard this game called School of Lust? I saw a couple of youtubers play that game a few years ago, and I remember there was barely any music (probably because it's the demo version). It's similar to SCC but does focus on relationships with other girls fairly well (even when they display their relationship points) and unlike SCC, it seems like a more completed, polished game, which I'm hoping Dekarous would acheive something like that for the next SCC-like game. It's also much more visually sexually explicit than SCC (possibly a bit more than Domina in some cases). I'm asking to make sure if the game is still around and updated since I forgot about it for years and I basically got interested in it mainly because of the story, and you don't really see any of the boys in that game (except the MC) if I remember correctly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
You know, speaking of Sunny Coast College, does anybody know or heard this game called School of Lust? I saw a couple of youtubers play that game a few years ago, and I remember there was barely any music (probably because it's the demo version). It's similar to SCC but does focus on relationships with other girls fairly well (even when they display their relationship points), it's also much more visually explicit than SCC (possibly a bit more than Domina in some cases). I'm asking to make sure if the game is still around and updated since I forgot about it for years and I basically got interested in it mainly because of the story, and you don't really see any of the boys in that game (except the MC) if I remember correctly.
Why not just visit the game thread? https://f95zone.to/threads/school-of-lust-v0-5-4a-boner-games.6555/
Just use the search function. I never played that and looking at the thread, I would say it's nothing I like. Especially, no femdom there. sad.

Dec 6, 2018
Is this the thread to hype ?
Let's hope we can create a new thread for that game this year . :love:
I am both worried and excited. The main worry is that it will be in rpg maker like this game, but maybe Dek will be able to do it well this time. If everything goes well, this could end up being more popular than Domina

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Is this the thread to hype ?
Let's hope we can create a new thread for that game this year . :love:
I am looking forward to this game. Something tells me this will be the vision Dekarous wanted SCC to be.

I am both worried and excited. The main worry is that it will be in rpg maker like this game, but maybe Dek will be able to do it well this time. If everything goes well, this could end up being more popular than Domina
I am sure this game will be great but I can't see it beating Domina.

sdfghxsdgf

Jul 15, 2020
Tried to replay it but I still can't seem to get past classroom B2 as an eunuch. Is that just not in the game yet or?

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
it's an errore: you don't have to go class B2, but another one. Try all the classes in all 3 corridors.

Yomannn

Aug 28, 2021
Anyone know how to get the gwen nicole ending? I dated gwen and got my dick cut off but it softlock me cus gwen doesnt want to date anymore. If i dated gwen and let the brother get castrated it gave me the normal nicole ending which she facesits him

Yomannn

Aug 28, 2021
After failing to plant the drugs (not planting them and tell nicole what you were doing), Ariah will hide beside a car on the street behind the student dorms building. After that, you go back to nicole who should be standing right outside her room. To get Gwen in the ending, you need to have dated her and plan to continue dating her. This means after you talk to Ariah about revenge on Nicole, you must find Gwen in the school and ask to continue dating (I think she says she will think about it).
I have learned since my last tutorial post there is 2 Nicole endings (either you become a toilet or your brother gets smotherd to death), 1 Gwen ending, 1 Nicole and Gwen ending (slightly different from one of the Nicole ends), 1 Ivy ending (she takes over the world basicly), 1 Ariah ending (Nicole gets beat up), and 1 ending for the girl I never remember the name of (blonde girl that cheats on you). I would give a new tutorial but it has been a while and I don't remember every single step, but I will try to awnser any questions.
How do u get the toilet nicole ending?

Dec 6, 2018
How do u get the toilet nicole ending?
I will try my best to awnser both questions but it has been a while since I have played this game. Also, I will go over the nicole toilet route first in this post, however the gwen and nicole toilet route is the same steps but you must do something before nicole toilet route steps. Read the entire post before you try to attempt these steps in case you want only one of these endings.
First is the normal Nicole toilet ending, this happens only on the you chose to save your brother route at the dance/party thing. After you follow what Ariah says for a bit, you get to a point where u need to hide drugs in Nicole's Room. If you hide in the closet, Nicole will find you, at that point you choose to completely spill why you were there. If you do this, nicole will do a partial toilet scene (if I remember right) but not scat and instead period blood. You will be asked if you want to see hardcore content and need to pick yes for the ending you are wanting.
After this scene, Nicole will be on the look out for Ariah who is hideing behind the dorm building. If you talk to Ariah and then head back to Nicole and reveal Ariah's location to Nicole, Nicole will get the idea that all it took to break you was the toilet slavery. Progress from here by checking back on Ariah's location (which she will be missing from) and then continue as normal. The next day you go to class and Ariah is still no where to be found, however a lot of the girls will comment on how they are looking forward to tonight. When you go to sleep, you will be ambushed at your door and get a scene where most of the girls in the story use you as a toilet. After this you wake up on the final day.
This is the part where you can have either just a nicole toilet ending or a nicole and gwen toilet ending based on your choices before. If you didn't date gwen, then you can just go outside to find nicole and get the normal toilet ending. If you date gwen and then check the library (stairs at the far left in the school), she will be there and give you the option to potentially get back together someday or leave her forever. She only appears I think the day after the ball so if you don't do this then you wont get the other ending. If you did talk to her in the library before all the steps with nicole, then the ending will include them both.

The nicole and gwen ending isn't much different but it is still worth it overall, I wish you luck and if you have any questions let me know.

Yomannn

Aug 28, 2021
I will try my best to awnser both questions but it has been a while since I have played this game. Also, I will go over the nicole toilet route first in this post, however the gwen and nicole toilet route is the same steps but you must do something before nicole toilet route steps. Read the entire post before you try to attempt these steps in case you want only one of these endings.
First is the normal Nicole toilet ending, this happens only on the you chose to save your brother route at the dance/party thing. After you follow what Ariah says for a bit, you get to a point where u need to hide drugs in Nicole's Room. If you hide in the closet, Nicole will find you, at that point you choose to completely spill why you were there. If you do this, nicole will do a partial toilet scene (if I remember right) but not scat and instead period blood. You will be asked if you want to see hardcore content and need to pick yes for the ending you are wanting.
After this scene, Nicole will be on the look out for Ariah who is hideing behind the dorm building. If you talk to Ariah and then head back to Nicole and reveal Ariah's location to Nicole, Nicole will get the idea that all it took to break you was the toilet slavery. Progress from here by checking back on Ariah's location (which she will be missing from) and then continue as normal. The next day you go to class and Ariah is still no where to be found, however a lot of the girls will comment on how they are looking forward to tonight. When you go to sleep, you will be ambushed at your door and get a scene where most of the girls in the story use you as a toilet. After this you wake up on the final day.
This is the part where you can have either just a nicole toilet ending or a nicole and gwen toilet ending based on your choices before. If you didn't date gwen, then you can just go outside to find nicole and get the normal toilet ending. If you date gwen and then check the library (stairs at the far left in the school), she will be there and give you the option to potentially get back together someday or leave her forever. She only appears I think the day after the ball so if you don't do this then you wont get the other ending. If you did talk to her in the library before all the steps with nicole, then the ending will include them both.

The nicole and gwen ending isn't much different but it is still worth it overall, I wish you luck and if you have any questions let me know.
Yeah i got it, thanks for answering!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Thank you for uploading this detailed explanation. I will have to give this a try over the weekend. My only question so far is which version as this for? I currently have version 2.0.

Could someone share the latest version?

Dec 6, 2018
Thank you for uploading this detailed explanation. I will have to give this a try over the weekend. My only question so far is which version as this for? I currently have version 2.0.

Could someone share the latest version?
You may not like it since it is a full toilet slavery route but if you are willing to ignore certain parts it might be fine (there is not many differences in this route besides the two scat scenes). The 2.0 version (the version I use) is technicly the newest version, but there was a bug fix version added to only the discord. I never heard of this bug fix version having any new content, but the bug fixes could be worth it. Sadly, nobody has been willing to upload this version, but at least the game is still playable if played carefully. If you have any questions about the route or any of the other routes, let me know.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You may not like it since it is a full toilet slavery route but if you are willing to ignore certain parts it might be fine (there is not many differences in this route besides the two scat scenes). The 2.0 version (the version I use) is technicly the newest version, but there was a bug fix version added to only the discord. I never heard of this bug fix version having any new content, but the bug fixes could be worth it. Sadly, nobody has been willing to upload this version, but at least the game is still playable if played carefully. If you have any questions about the route or any of the other routes, let me know.
I abhor toilet scenes but thankfully this is a text based game so I should be fine. Plus playing Domina has desensitized me a little bit since joining F95Zone. When I play through the game I will be sure to comment back in everything worked :)

Dec 6, 2018
I abhor toilet scenes but thankfully this is a text based game so I should be fine. Plus playing Domina has desensitized me a little bit since joining F95Zone. When I play through the game I will be sure to comment back in everything worked :)
You might wanna tread carefully, the game actually does have cgs for certain scenes, such as any of the endings (including the scat one). I would suggest doing the the endings for Ariah and the three date girls, 2 of the 3 Nicole endings have scat (one is an alt) and the other has farting. The other endings are more general femdom if I remember right, but beware that, atleast in my opinion, this game is more graphic and detailed than Domina. No mater what the content is, the lack of cgs is made up for in text. Domina may have crazy girls, but this one is not that far off. Though this is coming from someone who hasn't played the game in a long time so I might be remembering some stuff wrong. Good luck on your playthrough, let me know if you get stuck (it is easier than you think).

lagleon

Apr 12, 2020

Actually I couldn't get nicole gwen ending but here are the steps I took. Dated gwen>went ball<didn't kick ariah>got my dick cut off>dated ariah in park>ended relationship with gwen> planted drugs> got caught and told everything>revealed ariah's location and nicole says go to sleep and she will take care of everything. But here is where the problem lies. If I sleep and enter day 6 nothing happens. So i went to school and checked all classes and B5 was the only one that had a scene but this was the scene that plays if u choose to get your brother castrated and ariah dates him. Then when i went to my dorm i got the nicole sex scene which plays when i have a dick. After that i slept and got the ending where nicole kills my brother my ass smothering. What did i do wrong or miss?

Dec 6, 2018
Actually I couldn't get nicole gwen ending but here are the steps I took. Dated gwen>went ball<didn't kick ariah>got my dick cut off>dated ariah in park>ended relationship with gwen> planted drugs> got caught and told everything>revealed ariah's location and nicole says go to sleep and she will take care of everything. But here is where the problem lies. If I sleep and enter day 6 nothing happens. So i went to school and checked all classes and B5 was the only one that had a scene but this was the scene that plays if u choose to get your brother castrated and ariah dates him. Then when i went to my dorm i got the nicole sex scene which plays when i have a dick. After that i slept and got the ending where nicole kills my brother my ass smothering. What did i do wrong or miss?
You ended your relationship with gwen, so this makes it imposible to get the gwen and nicole ending. However, the main problem is that you somehow ended up in a completely different route. The main thing I can think of is that you did not go back to ariah's location after revealing it. If it still doesn't let you get the right scenes, then I can try to playthrough it and find out what step is missing. I could still be missing a step, but I have never seen it glitch and put you on a completely different route.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes