nmdlehman

Aug 12, 2019
I think i have a bug? or maybe just stuck if anyone can help. I got wacked, imprisoned, and made a slave by my Ball date after licking a boot clean with my little brother. Now I am not sure what else to do. I study and when I try to go to bed it tells me to study.

Dec 6, 2018
I think i have a bug? or maybe just stuck if anyone can help. I got wacked, imprisoned, and made a slave by my Ball date after licking a boot clean with my little brother. Now I am not sure what else to do. I study and when I try to go to bed it tells me to study.
You may need to explain where you are at in greater detail. From what I can guess, either you are at the point when you need to see Ariah or you just need to touch a different part of the bed (one of the bed tiles doesn't always work).

lilbutler

Feb 27, 2021
I don't like bashing someone else's work when there's clearly effort and talent put into it, but this massive humiliation fetish the developer has is disturbing. Tried it out, but holy hell this 'game' is disturbing as hell.

If you need some help just speak up, venting your issues through this medium will not help you resolve anything.
This game fucked me up. What the fuck. I never thought i'd find femdom that's too cruel, to a level where i start thinking about it when i'm going on about my day. If you're a complete masochist, this is the game for you.

Tokero

Oct 3, 2020
if i go with ivy to the ball its stuck, like idk at the ball i do some things then i go out and talk to ivy and it repeat the ball stuff again i cant progress idk why mayb someone can help?

Dec 6, 2018
if i go with ivy to the ball its stuck, like idk at the ball i do some things then i go out and talk to ivy and it repeat the ball stuff again i cant progress idk why mayb someone can help?
...odd
After Ivy leaves for the bathroom, you check it to see she isn't there and head back to the ball. Then it should be that you can interact with Nicole or your brother to continue in the ball.
My guess is you interacted with an ivy that is supposed to be turned off after you enter the ball room with her.

Dec 6, 2018
I miss a walkthrough. The game seems to have lots of dead ends D:
There is part of one in the thread. I don't think one has been made for every single step of each route though. Also there aren't many dead ends, there are just times where you can do something you shouldn't be able to do causing a softlock.

hockeyer

Jul 24, 2017
Really hard stuff of Femdom. I like it, then the most of the scenes are being discribed very sexy. And: If you dont like, there are really, really, enogh boring vanilla mainstream games here. So play it.

Deddderi

Aug 3, 2020
is the full version of sunny coast college out yet ?? and if it's already out, how can you find it?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I found a couple of Youtubers playing this game online one is part one of hopefully a full playthough and the other is a shorter video of the Android version:

Sunny Coast College Part 1

Sunny Coast College -Android

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
version 2.0 of the game is the final version has all the endings and the version 2.1 only solve some buggs
Thank you. Another F95Zoner linked me to the 2.0 version a couple nights ago.

That said, I would still be interested in 2.1 given I would llike to limit the bugs as well as be able to see all of the endings.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes