4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SunriseCity-0.8.2a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: johnelros

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Man, got softlocked out of content because the quest with Rollo, which never triggered. Weird since I've never considered myself a lazy gamer who doesn't explore(to hell, this game got me pretty hooked with it's minigames and made me curious, so 0 fapping sessions lol).

But things like this just get you frustrated. And based on comments on a few previous pages , I'm not the only one with this kind of problem. Like, c'mon.

mintyleaf

Sep 11, 2018
src.png Can you guys tell me what I need to do at this part? I've tried answering the quiz wrong, letting them lose, and skipping the fight, but nothing worked

fif3

Jul 9, 2018
The clue is just "Connor A+". I answered the quiz questions correctly (I think) and did the girls' fight scene, but no different scene appeared afterward
The answers are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you get them all right the game won't give you the choice to retry
If you got all the answers right but it still doesn't unluck, it's probably a bug

Reactions: mintyleaf

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Interesting game. I know it isnt in the tags but I got to ask because of that 1st screenshot: is there any incest?

Nythas

Jul 26, 2018
Game has a lot of potential but it's incredibly easy to miss things and constantly seeing the same thing over and over trying to find the perfect path through their replay option is really frustrating. Gameplay wise it's very weak as well - it's structured like a deckbuilder but you can't... build a deck? You can't change your base deck for the first 20 or so fights so you're just playing the same boring thing over and over.

Not a fun experience at all, it's a big waste of some nice art.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes