4.30 star(s) 23 Votes

Marvoch

Aug 24, 2023
This update was lovely. I enjoyed the fights a lot, and the MC is already feeling so beefed up compared to the prologue. I can't wait to see his growth after the end of the deadly week. My only tiny gripe is that the fights were on the easy side in this update. I hope to see some more challenging enemies in the next :)

Great job Sunrise Team.

Reactions: VOYEUR and vendarr

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
How can I finish Completed Exercises and how do I get crit speed hits to level up the bands?

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
This game is top-notch. So good. That art... wow!

Plot and lore / world-building is interesting / entertaining. Very curious to see where this is going. Fun to talk and get to know all those dazzling characters. In my eyes, the writing is on par with the gorgeous art.

And the girls... just wow.
Holly is my favorite. :love: :sneaky: Closely followed by Rebecca and Lana and... so many others.

Kudos to the devs! Wish you luck and success with your fine project!
Seriously considering supporting this...

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
There are some, but the adult content is not the main focus of the game.
'Some'?
That's far too modest! :D There are LOTs of spicy scenes in your game. I think the number, frequency and flavor is great. There are sexy little rewards (scenes, unlockables, extras) everywhere for progressing the story and side events.

Great work/reward ratio in my eyes. I think there is a big chance - even if playing this for the adult content mostly - to be perfectly happy with what people get. You have achieved a great pace and balance.

My point:
I think you can and SHOULD confidently claim that you have a LOT to offer in terms of adult content. Quantity AND quality. Even if that MIGHT not be the main focus of the game for you. Otherwise I'd see the risk that with being too modest here, people might give it a pass, thinking there is not enough for them - even though they might potentially greatly enjoy the amount of content. That'd be sad and almost... a case of false advertising to your own disadvantage. While actually delivering but claimimg you don't. :D That's paradox and could undermine your success. (And I'd like to see you guys succeed very much.)

Just my 2 cent.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Sunrise Team

TaoKirito

Legendary King
Donor
Jul 2, 2017
This game is really amazing and I really like it and recommending it the only thing will make this game better will be if some one will make some cheats for it.

Reactions: Tunak23

Ressxd

May 28, 2020
Just started playing this, and I cant put it down, its so good.
Im a bit stuck on Bold n'Tasty, somewhere I guess I didnt do something, I failed and it says "I gave up too quickly." Any idea of where could I go back in replay mode to do this quest?

Daff/TTATT/

Feb 26, 2020
Does anyone know how to unlock small fashion show?
Edit: i found it, it has to be june online chat in smartphone.

Last edited:

BSPJPes

Oct 11, 2020
I'm stuck in the new story, i'm at Solve Toubles in block C then find out what Sam does at night and I can't find her anywhere at anytime even through the replay. I've completed everything else

4.30 star(s) 23 Votes