4.30 star(s) 23 Votes

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
if the update is out, any news on when its gonna drop here? i remember testing it out a few years ago and there was basically no "content" just a bland combat system that wasnt much fun to play. wanted to give it another shot, but saw someone comment about it getting a new update released. so might as well wait a bit more and see.

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SunriseCity-1.1.1b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Hi, I would like to know if there are already sex scenes in the game?
There are but they're really sparse. The game is 78% cutscenes and lore 20% gameplay and 2% scenes or maybe less. Just exchange the numbers with the cutscenes. If thats your thing than the game is great. Its very unfinished though and they really take a long time to get shit done considering how polished it is.

Which means that the game itself is really good but its also challenging.

Reactions: VOYEUR

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
anyone has completed tight timing punching bag challenge? what's the secret?
1. Luck, if the punching bag gets "Uncatchable" buff more than twice you are pretty much screwed. The bag becomes "Uncatchable" when you hit it with same 2 type moves in a row. So alternate between power, normal and/or speed moves and then it's easy peasy.
2. Since punching bag isn't hurting you, you can forgo defensive choices and focus on offensive stats in talent tree.
Here are my talents and my deck -

With a bit of luck you can finish the challenge in 6 or 7 turns
3.png

Last edited:

Sunrise Team

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2020
Hi, I would like to know if there are already sex scenes in the game?
There are some, but the adult content is not the main focus of the game.

1. Luck, if the punching bag gets "Uncatchable" buff more than twice you are pretty much screwed
The advice given is very good. Just for information, the use of “Uncatchable bag” by the punching bag is not random; it is entirely possible to ensure that it never uses it with the right strategy.

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
The advice given is very good. Just for information, the use of “Uncatchable bag” by the punching bag is not random; it is entirely possible to ensure that it never uses it with the right strategy.
Ah, got it. Thanks.
Had a hunch it's maybe not entirely random but didn't notice the pattern until I tested it a bit now.
The bag becomes "Uncatchable" when you hit it with same 2 type moves in a row. So alternate between power, normal and/or speed moves and then it's easy peasy.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
How am I supposed to improve a skill in the deck menu when the entire UI disappears? In previous versions I was able to do it by moving to a different location, but this time the gym exit is blocked until I finish the tutorial.

SPY the THIRD

Feb 25, 2020
I might be late on the news. But can somebody tell me, why some characters have 3D models and others are drawn ?

Ssato243

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2021
can we fuck in this game or we have a sense
can we know if there is a harem ending

4.30 star(s) 23 Votes