The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Holy shit how do you find the scenes, there's no icons. After the second event... and time fly by

Ya yoy can unlock the gallery but I wanted to know if there were any in-between, world animations and nor just the cgi

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Holy shit how do you find the scenes, there's no ico. After the second event... and time fly by

Ya yoy can unlock the gallery but I wanted to know if there were any in-between, world animations and nor just the cgi
There are icons on the map... it couldn’t be more clear where the scenes are.

Exidel

Nov 2, 2017
As far as I can tell, there IS no "good ending" to this game. Having played it through a good number of times trying to find various secrets throughout the world map, it just seems to be nothing more than a Press T to Fap simulator, just initiating a route and playing it, unlike with Scars of Summer, where you can partake in activities and finding childhood memories to lead to the good ending.

This game tries to sell itself as a Scars-like but all it does is add the various Bastards but without any of the substance and backstory to make you invested in protecting the lady. As for the greyed out bit in the gallery, that seems literally to just be a fake-out to make it blatantly clear that the Protag gets no good ending. Either you initiate a route, or by the time you hit summer you just get the generic bad ending where the girl is made into a streetside meat urinal for genetic_thug_character.json.

Half-decent art if you look past the fact that all the Bastards have almost the exact same face and a serious case of swine nose.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Holy shit how do you find the scenes, there's no ico. After the second event... and time fly by

Nope, no inbetween free roam events. No reason to look around sadly. You see the girl in a couple of places like the dev was setting something up. But nothing ever happens.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
As far as I can tell, there IS no "good ending" to this game. Having played it through a good number of times trying to find various secrets throughout the world map, it just seems to be nothing more than a Press T to Fap simulator, just initiating a route and playing it, unlike with Scars of Summer, where you can partake in activities and finding childhood memories to lead to the good ending.

This game tries to sell itself as a Scars-like but all it does is add the various Bastards but without any of the substance and backstory to make you invested in protecting the lady. As for the greyed out bit in the gallery, that seems literally to just be a fake-out to make it blatantly clear that the Protag gets no good ending. Either you initiate a route, or by the time you hit summer you just get the generic bad ending where the girl is made into a streetside meat urinal for genetic_thug_character.json.

Half-decent art if you look past the fact that all the Bastards have almost the exact same face and a serious case of swine nose.
Yep, played this with mtool a while back and waisted way too long searching for events that never come. ):

Lunamaria

Jul 20, 2018
Nope, no inbetween free roam events. No reason to look around sadly. You see the girl in a couple of places like the dev was setting something up. But nothing ever happens.
Yep. I saw her in the coffee shop with multiple guys and nothing ever happens. They just flirt.

Reactions: LordFrz

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
I just noticed that in many of these NTR type games theres a impoverished part where theres homeless people and all fucking your friend in secret.

Did Japan turn into California or something? How the fuck did that idea happen lmao

Reactions: sirrob119

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
I just noticed that in many of these NTR type games theres a impoverished part where theres homeless people and all fucking your friend in secret.

Did Japan turn into California or something? How the fuck did that idea happen lmao
this is a common trope in NTR. Japan's homeless are not the same as those in the West but are still very low on the social wrungs. this results in the girl being used/assaulted by them being more of a "soiling" then simply sleeping with an ugly bastard or being gangbanged.

think of it like a similar kink to big black guys except instead of being a queen of spades you dial up the filthy meat urinal bit

oustar

May 22, 2019
guys help pls, i catch a black screen on 2nd event with homeless guy in recall room . _ . 1689084922499.png 1689084934792.png 1689084946187.png no sound, no any text just black screen, but I can found the save button

• Haha
Reactions: joehoe

scheible

Feb 28, 2021
The actual translation will be "Sunset of Purity" released on July 22nd, 2023

Reactions: LordFrz
2.40 star(s) 16 Votes