sirrob119

Oct 27, 2019
Man I'm just annoyed that I cant blacklist this tag because ntr is too varied. I cant just get rid of Netorare, and look forward to Netori. Then there's also Netorase. There is no reason it should all be one tag.

I really don't like my heart getting stabbed and sometimes I cant tell which the game is going to be Netorare/Netori. From just the descriptions alone. This one is rather obvious though.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Man I'm just annoyed that I cant blacklist this tag because ntr is too varied. I cant just get rid of Netorare, and look forward to Netori. Then there's also Netorase. There is no reason it should all be one tag.

I really don't like my heart getting stabbed and sometimes I cant tell which the game is going to be Netorare/Netori. From just the descriptions alone. This one is rather obvious though.
Netorare is just netorare on this site. They specifically changed the NTR tag to netorare to get the point across. There are no tags for netori or netorase. NTS is still lumped together with NTR, but you certainly won't find netori games by searching for netorare tag.

If you want netori, search for cheating+harem or something. That's the most likely combo. Alternatively, go look for the huge netori thread in the recommendation section.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Netorare is just netorare on this site. They specifically changed the NTR tag to netorare to get the point across. There are no tags for netori or netorase. NTS is still lumped together with NTR, but you certainly won't find netori games by searching for netorare tag.

If you want netori, search for cheating+harem or something. That's the most likely combo. Alternatively, go look for the huge netori thread in the recommendation section.
This brings us back to the need for 3 tags for NTR. I think the only reason its not added is because everything would get lumped together anyways like it does on DLSite. You can find a netorase or netori tag, but most the stuff is just tagged with netorare anyways because its more popular which defeats the purpose.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This brings us back to the need for 3 tags for NTR. I think the only reason its not added is because everything would get lumped together anyways like it does on DLSite. You can find a netorase or netori tag, but most the stuff is just tagged with netorare anyways because its more popular which defeats the purpose.
They reject pretty much every tag suggestion because they are working on a new tagging system. Well, they've been working on it for like 3 years, but tag expansion will be here some day...

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Nice art but very little of it. I would say there are maybe 10 cgs max, and they are all reused between different routes.

Disappointing really.

Reactions: LordFrz

bustar4o

Jul 8, 2018
Y'all seem to be forgetting that gems like President Yukino exist. We have a PoV of the cuck and he can do the standard cucky things but the focus, as it should be, is on the female and her cheating around. The beauty is that you can choose to completely ignore the guy part if you want to. Game is still netorare, even labelled as such on this website, but it offers you a choice and doesn't suffer from it.

Of course, you gotta put more resources to make this possible so it is not for everyone.

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Y'all seem to be forgetting that gems like President Yukino exist. We have a PoV of the cuck and he can do the standard cucky things but the focus, as it should be, is on the female and her cheating around. The beauty is that you can choose to completely ignore the guy part if you want to. Game is still netorare, even labelled as such on this website, but it offers you a choice and doesn't suffer from it.

Of course, you gotta put more resources to make this possible so it is not for everyone.
A lot of stuff is tagged netorare that I feel should not be. So that doesn't say much. That sounds more along the lines of netorase or female corruption to me.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

bustar4o

Jul 8, 2018
A lot of stuff is tagged netorare that I feel should not be. So that doesn't say much. That sounds more along the lines of netorase or female corruption to me.
You can literally watch your gf have sex with other dudes. Sides, I checked the definition and it doesn't specify that you must constantly watch the progress through the eyes of the guy for it to be NTR. Obviously corruption is integral in the whole process too. If there wasn't one, it wouldn't be NTR.

• Angry
Reactions: LordFrz

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Is this new version worth checking out if you played it when it first got posted here? Last time I played the translation was pretty bad.

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes