Lunamaria

Jul 20, 2018
Is this new version worth checking out if you played it when it first got posted here? Last time I played the translation was pretty bad.
I just finished the teacher route and the English is mostly fine. There are problems with gender and who characters are talking to (he/she being used for the wrong character and characters referring to themselves when talking about someone else) but it's very playable.

RedComet00

Sep 6, 2019
God, honestly? Please. All these "NTR games from the POV of the one getting stolen from" suck.
I must disagree with you, sir. NTR games from the victim's POV do not suck merely because of the POV. In fact, many of the greatest NTR games (Thug Hero Party, Sister Nala, etc.) are from the man's perspective.

shinka25

Aug 22, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the ending with the main character? It's no good sleeping without doing anything or spending all the time with aki, I keep getting that crappy bad ending, anyway, any ideas?

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
wasted. draw good girl BUT WAIT you are not a girl. You are third person of nobody watching this girl go on slut adevnture to homeless

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Dude....

Why does every games that got translated in here are always a "NTR" game?

Well, not that I argue with it. I hope WAKUWAKU's NTR Dojo will be translated soon. And also Tsuyoi Ko's AZOTH (<= this one is for NTR hater though)

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
You are right, its just not for you. But then why are you in a NTR thread complaining that playing as the cuck feels bad. Thats why you get told to not self insert all the time, because your complaint makes it sound like you are self inserting and getting mad.

And by your comment that you like where you play as the bull, pretty much confirms that you are self inserting even if you dont think you are. Nothing wrong with disliking netorare and liking netori. This game won't be for you though.
well firstly you read, " i like 'NTR' games where you play the bull " and immediately shut off everything else so i dont know what to tell you. "you got mad self inserting" is the default response to someone disliking NTR so it is what it is

second thing is, being a fan of ahegao most artist that do it "well" tend to do a lot of or mostly NTR. while i dont like most of it i can occasionally find one's i like and i see no reason to not talk about my dislike of NTR if i took the time to engage with it

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes