Mod Ren'Py Sunshine Love [Ch.1 v1.00, Ch.2 v1.01i, & Ch.3 v1.01i] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Why does mod Chapter 2 v1.01i Extra show an installation error when opening the game after unpacking it, and the game jumps out? How to solve this problem?
Nothing in the installation instructions says to unpack anything bud. You don't pull the engine out of your car before you drive it. Just install the VN, then install the mod, that's it. Make sense?

oyeh

Feb 26, 2018
Nothing in the installation instructions says to unpack anything bud. You don't pull the engine out of your car before you drive it. Just install the VN, then install the mod, that's it. Make sense?
Because my English is not good, I want to unpack it and translate it. I have used Chapter 1 with no problem, but after unpacking Chapter 2, it shows that the installation is incorrect.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Because my English is not good, I want to unpack it and translate it. I have used Chapter 1 with no problem, but after unpacking Chapter 2, it shows that the installation is incorrect.
If your native language isn't supported then you'll have to choose: translated or modded

I've modded a few VN's that were in French/Russian but it was a real bitch for me to work through, so I understand. But for what you want there's no easy way... you need a mod in your native language. How's your coding skills?

oyeh

Feb 26, 2018
If your native language isn't supported then you'll have to choose: translated or modded

I've modded a few VN's that were in French/Russian but it was a real bitch for me to work through, so I understand. But for what you want there's no easy way... you need a mod in your native language. How's your coding skills?
I don’t know coding skills at all. The programs and steps I used to translate are based on the step-by-step instructions given by some people online.
What I don’t understand even more is why Ch1 works fine, but Ch2 doesn’t work using the same method.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I don’t know coding skills at all. The programs and steps I used to translate are based on the step-by-step instructions given by some people online.
Well bud... rekcon you have to choose which you want most I guess. I really can't help you further as the mod simply won't work if you tear everything apart. Folks looking to do that much deconstruction need to be writing their own code for their particular wants/needs. I only mod for PC/English as that's what I have and know. Are any of the native translation included with RenPy good for you? If so then just select one of those built-in languages (I think there's native Spanish, Chinese, French, etc built-in). It's not my area of expertise, sorry.

oyeh

Feb 26, 2018
Well bud... rekcon you have to choose which you want most I guess. I really can't help you further as the mod simply won't work if you tear everything apart. Folks looking to do that much deconstruction need to be writing their own code for their particular wants/needs. I only mod for PC/English as that's what I have and know. Are any of the native translation included with RenPy good for you? If so then just select one of those built-in languages (I think there's native Spanish, Chinese, French, etc built-in). It's not my area of expertise, sorry.
Hmm.. Got it... I just want to translate it into Chinese, but it’s a pity that this is such a good MOD.

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (Ch3 v0.02) (Critical)
Confused about 2 things:

1. Is this update needed just for a "condensed" version, or for the "regular" game size download too?

2. The original SanchoMod Ch3 v0.02 download contained a "GalleryUnlocker.rpy" file to copy to the game folder. This download doesn't. So do I need to keep a copy of the original downloaded mod to still have that file? Or is that file obsolete now?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Confused about 2 things:

1. Is this update needed just for a "condensed" version, or for the "regular" game size download too?

2. The original SanchoMod Ch3 v0.02 download contained a "GalleryUnlocker.rpy" file to copy to the game folder. This download doesn't. So do I need to keep a copy of the original downloaded mod to still have that file? Or is that file obsolete now?
1. Use with either.
2. I was assisting my buddy colombeen and he now provides an unlocker independently. SanchoGallery is fully unlocked by default so that doesn't change.

Reactions: Falcon6

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Confused about 2 things:

GalleryUnlocker.rpy is in most cases something that I made: https://f95zone.to/threads/sunshine-love-ch-3-v0-02i-extras-mrdots-games.49330/post-11579614

Reactions: Falcon6

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
Do i need to enable anything on the Sanchomod menu to get the Himari (Roshi's nurse) path while still on Yuki's path?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Do i need to enable anything on the Sanchomod menu to get the Himari (Roshi's nurse) path while still on Yuki's path?
No. You either get the Nurse or you don't. To date you don't "lose" her once you have her. She only has once scene to date and she has yet to return to the story as of Ch3 if that's what you mean.

Last edited:
Reactions: JustAlexKing

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This mod doesnt unlocks peeping tom gallery and doughnut gallery ??
By design. I painstakingly write SanchoGallery in every VN it's applied to to specifically NOT unlock any original VN galleries. I do this so those remain as cheevos (a.k.a achievements) through normal playthrough. It makes the most sense because the scenes are always available via the mod, so it suits most players who want the goal of finding all the unlockables for themselves, especially those who prefer to use the mod without the ChoiceGuide being On.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I'm guessing this is something that only naturally occurs if you have a save in which you gave into all of the temptations by Svetlana that day in the hotel room (which, for whatever reason, I don't seem to have done...). Might use that "max points" cheat at the beginning of 3.0 or take one of my others and do some playing around with it, just in case that oversight prevents further potential future interactions. I'm a sucker for redheads and will need her content one way or the other. ;)
screenshot0002.png

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I went back and did a bunch of things different in Chapter 2 (including horndogging on Svetlana), then tried some things in Chapter 3 (hesitating, not finding divorce papers, different combos) and still didn't trigger the Svetlana scene naturally. Do you have to be on the outs with everyone else or what odd combo do you have to achieve to trigger that scene without your cheat? It's arguably the best scene the Dev has written.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I went back and did a bunch of things different in Chapter 2 (including horndogging on Svetlana), then tried some things in Chapter 3 (hesitating, not finding divorce papers, different combos) and still didn't trigger the Svetlana scene naturally. Do you have to be on the outs with everyone else or what odd combo do you have to achieve to trigger that scene without your cheat? It's arguably the best scene the Dev has written.
You cannot be on any of the following paths: Sis, Cuz, Ashley.
That'll fire off the Svet scene unmodded.
One must pay the price to get Svet :ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes