Mod Ren'Py Sunshine Love [Ch.1 v1.00, Ch.2 v1.01i, & Ch.3 v1.01i] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (Ch3 v1.00i Extras)
1703141604645.png 1703141630580.png
Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

Like last time, y'all guinea pig it while I make a post for mod update in the VN's thread...

niknio93

Dec 3, 2020
Any solution? I downloaded your mod for chapter one through WorkUpload and this option does not seem available to me, which according to me should be without problems
1703141835500.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Any solution? I downloaded your mod for chapter one through WorkUpload and this option does not seem available to me, which according to me should be without problems
View attachment 3191839
Solution? No, Chapter one has no cheats... that's why it says "under construction". That'll change once you get to Ch2+. You don't need cheats in Ch1 bud.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (Ch3 v1.00i Extras)
View attachment 3191834 View attachment 3191835
Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

Like last time, y'all guinea pig it while I make a post for mod update in the VN's thread...
Special thanks to my bud SonsOLiberty who always has my back with pings and info.
You make me better my friend and I sincerely appreciate you.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Special thanks to my bud SonsOLiberty who always has my back with pings and info.
You make me better my friend and I sincerely appreciate you.
Ha, I did end up doing a compression for it since the official one was 2GB, and figured it would get requested anyway for someone to make it smaller, so got a 1.2GB something one posted to :D

Reactions: Sancho1969

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Okay I gotta know is there a full list of endings for this game so I can know which girl combinations there are because well this game is just way to damn long for me to play even just more then once if I were to go for any other path other only Sis.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Okay I gotta know is there a full list of endings for this game so I can know which girl combinations there are because well this game is just way to damn long for me to play even just more then once if I were to go for any other path other only Sis.
I'll probably produce that later. It's almost 0130hrs here now though and I've been working since 0430hrs this morning. I'm done for the "day".

See y'all later... I gotta crash.

Remember, leave the patch On (especially for Cuz routes) or the VN will break. And you're welcome, your Week 12 saves should load perfect. The dev team messed up the final build on that one week as it appears they used the wrong RPYC file but I sorted that out in the modded version.

Take care.

Reactions: Graybo and DarhkBlu

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
It was posted in the main thread.

Reactions: DarhkBlu

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
It was posted in the main thread.
Yup saw that and not gonna lie I'm slightly disapointed because even with how many endings there are there is one I wish there was there that isn't,And thats a Sis/Jazmin/Victoria combo ending but oh well I guess I'm just gonna have to settle with either the Sis/Jazmin or Sis/Victoria ending.

Cyrix72

Oct 31, 2021
And thats a Sis/Jazmin/Victoria combo ending but oh well I guess I'm just gonna have to settle with either the Sis/Jazmin or Sis/Victoria ending.
Spoiler tags would have been nice. :)

Last edited:

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
A simple observation: is not really a ending but a small cameo with Svetlana. He is not available in SanchoMod replay.

I think is a good idea to add it. He is really funny.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
And just reached the end of this game, glad to see all the endings unlock too. Thank you so very much for this as well!!!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes