Mod Ren'Py Sunshine Love [Ch.1 v1.00, Ch.2 v1.01i, & Ch.3 v1.01i] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
... and am I going to have some good surprises for y'all:
View attachment 3191221
I'll have to get the final build though, they changed a lot last minute so my update (which was ready) is not up to snuff just yet.
The MiniStat info will now populate all the possible endings at the start of Wk12 until the story ends. There's a ton of them so the information changes dynamically (of course) and in realtime. Just know it's a thing.

• Wow
Reactions: Elhemeer

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So, for baking this cake (or I reckon we are now referencing it as smokin' brisket) I have the bulk of everything done while I helped the dev team debug the beta of SL. So, that mean all the hours it takes to choreograph the MiniState, tweak the UI, populate SanchoGallery, etc. are done.

What has to be done now is verify all my scene labels, change the MiniStat pathing code a bit (some changes were made last minute to the prerequisites) and some other backend code. Hopefully I can get this out tonight. I'm DLing the final build now and grabbing tonight's first adult beverage. It's ~1800hrs here now so maybe I can achieve this goal.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So, for baking this cake (or I reckon we are now referencing it as smokin' brisket) I have the bulk of everything done while I helped the dev team debug the beta of SL. So, that mean all the hours it takes to choreograph the MiniState, tweak the UI, populate SanchoGallery, etc. are done.

What has to be done now is verify all my scene labels, change the MiniStat pathing code a bit (some changes were made last minute to the prerequisites) and some other backend code. Hopefully I can get this out tonight. I'm DLing the final build now and grabbing tonight's first adult beverage. It's ~1800hrs here now so maybe I can achieve this goal.
Did you pull the wrong links? Should you have not pulled Chapter 3 links and not Chapter 1?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Resolved, check the OP again bud. Apologies.

Damn, I didn't think I was going to find the damn links again... been a long time! :ROFLMAO: Thanks for the ping bud.
Yeah, was just trying to save you a headache of people applying the old mod on the new version :D

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The MiniStat info will now populate all the possible endings at the start of Wk12 until the story ends. There's a ton of them so the information changes dynamically (of course) and in realtime. Just know it's a thing.
So to clarify ('cause I'm anal) the ministat (from week 12 on) will show you all the endings you haven't locked yourself out of yet? Or will it show all endings "currently" available, with endings popping in and out as you gain and lose required choices?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So to clarify ('cause I'm anal) the ministat (from week 12 on) will show you all the endings you haven't locked yourself out of yet? Or will it show all endings "currently" available, with endings popping in and out as you gain and lose required choices?
Yes to both. That's basically the same question twice. From the start of Week12 on: any possible endings that can be had will be listed. As you play in Week12 some might go away or change, or be added (yes it's possible for them to change as well).

There's 21 or so endings (that's me letting the cat out of the bag)... so I've been coding my ass off to make this all fluid, including in the ChoiceGuide which will also change dynamically on your final choices.

Sounds wonky, ain't it? It kinda is and why I'm doing all this extra so it's clear what you can obtain at any specific moment.

Did that answer both questions?

Last edited:
Reactions: Graybo and Elhemeer

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Indeed. It's been quite the undertaking the last couple of weeks... between constant revision bug testing and trying to update the mod for all of it was stressful... and likely the reason I've been a bit cranky with the last few other VN updates that dropped recently (including BaDIK) which forced me to stop helping this VN's dev team and work on those other projects. I've been juggling projects so much I thought I was going to fail on the whole thing. I might just pull this madness off though... you folks will be the judge of that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
BTW, there's a new bug that was introduced after the test build I last had. In Wk13 you need to keep the Patch toggle setting On otherwise in two particular scenes you will get an exception error. I notified the team a couple hours back but they had already become aware of it due to Patreon users (who don't get the patch). Just know it's a thing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Indeed. It's been quite the undertaking the last couple of weeks... between constant revision bug testing and trying to update the mod for all of it was stressful... and likely the reason I've been a bit cranky with the last few other VN updates that dropped recently (including BaDIK) which forced me to stop helping this VN's dev team and work on those other projects. I've been juggling projects so much I thought I was going to fail on the whole thing. I might just pull this madness off though... you folks will be the judge of that.
Toast.gif
bowtonoone.gif

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The last choice of the game is going to look crazy to some folks. I decided last week to make all the choices visible to the Player in the mod so that I could code in what is required for the Player to have on the disabled choices. This makes for a screen full of choices, some of which you can't select BUT you will know why you can't select them... cause I know everyone would be inundating the two threads on the prerequisites if I don't. You'll know this choice menu screen when you see it... you'll be visiting a lot I reckon. :ROFLMAO:

That said, it's 2330hrs here now and I'm dog-ass tired.
I think I'm going to start wrapping this thing up and pull the brisket off the smoke...
1703136787658.png 1703136824354.png 1703136845279.png
I'll start building the distribution. Cya in a bit unless I pass out first.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Oh, before I forget (if I haven't already mentioned it), in Wk13 the "Doughnut Notifier" becomes "Gingerbread man Notifier". This happens automatically:
1703137571215.png
I'm pretty sure there's 13 of 'em to find.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes