Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Isn't Nicole the one that decided to not tell the MC she was in Sunshine Bay?
Yes, that's why he needs to talk to her...

What are you struggling with here?

I'm still in a relationship with Nicole. My MC saw her in the photo. Instead of talking to his girlfriend, he talks to someone that doesn't know either of them.

That . makes . no . sense.

When something happens in my own relationship, I talk to my partner. I don't go to a third party and spread our relationship drama around because it's no one elses business.

He saw his girlfriend at a party, in a town, she shouldn't be in and he didn't talk to her about it.

All that says to me is this MC is immature and doesn't know how to be in an adult relationship. Much like the ending of this update where Nicole could sort out her issue by talking to her boyfriend.

It's forced drama and, I hate to say it because i've enjoyed it so far, it's shit writing.

Not only does it invalidate their entire relationship it makes them both look dumb as fuck which is terrible considering she's a practicing lawyer and he was until recently.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Yes, that's why he needs to talk to her...

What are you struggling with here?

I'm still in a relationship with Nicole. My MC saw her in the photo. Instead of talking to his girlfriend, he talks to someone that doesn't know either of them.

That . makes . no . sense.

When something happens in my own relationship, I talk to my partner. I don't go to a third party and spread our relationship drama around because it's no one elses business.

He saw his girlfriend at a party, in a town, she shouldn't be in and he didn't talk to her about it.

All that says to me is this MC is immature and doesn't know how to be in an adult relationship. Much like the ending of this update where Nicole could sort out her issue by talking to her boyfriend.

It's forced drama and, I hate to say it because i've enjoyed it so far, it's shit writing.

Not only does it invalidate their entire relationship it makes them both look dumb as fuck which is terrible considering she's a practicing lawyer and he was until recently.
The MC being an immature dweeb is pretty much the running joke of the thread...
I'm not sure why you are so surprised... :KEK:
Actually I would have been surprised if he made any rational choices at all.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
A lot of dumb stuff he's said I overlooked because of that but considering they had a deep conversation about their relationship and future it showed they are capable of having tough talks.

This isn't anywhere near as heavy but is made into such a huge issue by the writing.

Normally his stuff can be written of as him being dumb but it's the inconsitency for me.

It's like most games really. Playing through you find things enjoyable then occasionally something happens that makes you scratch your head and think "da fook?".

Being the guy that can discuss an open relationship with his long distance girlfriend and then talk about his sex life with her but struggles with "hey, are you in town because I think I saw you?"...

I know i've made a whole thing about it but the ending with Nicole showed this is going to be more drama and 1 conversation could solve everything.

Drama is one thing, forced drama is another. When it has to be forced it makes all characters involved look bad.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Bug - Scene Gallery code

If (when viewing Trisha scene) you cum during the "cowgirl" animation the replay doesn't auto-end proper nor unlocks the scene as it should. It only ends proper and unlocks if you cum in the "sit2" variant. I've sorted it in the mod version but those folks who will be running unmodded know it's a thing. It's broken.
For fuck's sake, the Connie one is broken too. I'll do a write up on it once I've sorted it. Geez.

Edit: While in the replay the player is allowed to choose "Stop her" which then jumps outside the replay code and never ends... it's fucking broke too. These are easy fixes but should have been caught by the so-called "beta testers".
Add another bug to the list. Menu choice with Cuz in her bedroom. The code is set so that Sis gets relp for choosing "Sure" instead of Cuz.
Python:
menu:
    "Sure":
        show sc w8eowc r09
        mc "Sure we can!"
        $ s_points = change_stat(s_points,1,s_name) # SanchoNote: should be c_points and stat change

Reactions: JennaJJ

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Hunting some cherries finally!!!!
Also half sister part 2, i knew it was coming.

What's the scene in the gallery between Jazmin's morning workout and the first time with Connie?
Trish i believe, you probably picked Ashley early so she just ignores you know.

The way to irritate a business rival is calling him "melon head" that takes the cake :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MrD812

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Is his spoon fed, dramatic and painfully long inner monologues also part of that joke? xD I like this game, but daaamn does that writer know how to bore his audience!! xD

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Uhh, how about the fact that Nicole travels to Sunshine Bay and intentionally hides the fact that she's there from the MC? You don't see an issue with this? MC is an idiot as always but Nicole is no better in this instance.
Yes, she did which is why I keep saying he needs to talk to her.

This is making their relationship look awful after the big clear up they had when they decided to have an open relationship. Now it's all secrets and lies and he can't even talk to her about it.

That's why people break up.

I don't want him to be in a shitty relationship which is why i'm making a stink about it. I specifically went for them staying together so all this sneaking about and not even being able to have a conversation is just forced drama that doesn't need to be happening, indeed it shouldn't be happening.

I could understand it for the break up route, it fits that perfectly, but it looks terrible for the open relationship route.

He should have talked to her directly as soon as he saw that photo and she should have gone to him when she realised she was being blackmailed.

There is already enough going on without ruining their relationship. If the devs are no longer interested in them being together then force the breakup instead of stringing us along.

This whole sneaking around, lying and hiding things doesn't sit right especially for someone as supposedly intelligent as Nicole who let herself get walked into a blackmail trap and has looked as dumb as the MC since arriving in town.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Yes, she did which is why I keep saying he needs to talk to her.

This is making their relationship look awful after the big clear up they had when they decided to have an open relationship. Now it's all secrets and lies and he can't even talk to her about it.

That's why people break up.

I don't want him to be in a shitty relationship which is why i'm making a stink about it. I specifically went for them staying together so all this sneaking about and not even being able to have a conversation is just forced drama that doesn't need to be happening, indeed it shouldn't be happening.

I could understand it for the break up route, it fits that perfectly, but it looks terrible for the open relationship route.

He should have talked to her directly as soon as he saw that photo and she should have gone to him when she realised she was being blackmailed.

There is already enough going on without ruining their relationship. If the devs are no longer interested in them being together then force the breakup instead of stringing us along.

This whole sneaking around, lying and hiding things doesn't sit right especially for someone as supposedly intelligent as Nicole who let herself get walked into a blackmail trap and has looked as dumb as the MC since arriving in town.
To be fair, the MC's relationship with Nicole has been shitty since the start. She treats him like a child and when he loses his job she reacts with anger rather than sympathy. It seemed like she doesn't even enjoy sex with him and they probably would have broken up already if it wasn't for the fact that they need to split the cost of rent. The main reason she suggests the open relationship is because she feels they are on the verge of breaking up. I do understand your frustration though, they definitely need to communicate better.

Reactions: MrD812 and LSC82

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Wow. Ok. Wow. Let me jjust catch my breathe.

I will preface by saying, this isn't my favorite game. I always found there to be two many characters, I'm not a huge incest person, I don't even like hotels, or the tropics....

But god damn. This was some of the hottest content i've ever seen. Firstly, the animations were scorching. Secondly, despite my general lack of incest or devirginizing people (it's rarely fun in real life), both of the scenes were lovingly crafted and beautifully delivered. And

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Incredible work Mr. Dots. Now I have to go back and start the story over and get invested.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
To be fair, the MC's relationship with Nicole has been shitty since the start. She treats him like a child and when he loses his job she reacts with anger rather than sympathy. It seemed like she doesn't even enjoy sex with him and they probably would have broken up already if it wasn't for the fact that they need to split the cost of rent. The main reason she suggests the open relationship is because she feels they are on the verge of breaking up. I do understand your frustration though, they definitely need to communicate better.
Girlfriends usually suck at VNs, usually serving as a foil to all the fun you could be having.
But Nicole really sets new standards, lack of passion, lack of communication, lack of friendship...

Reactions: hysepReC

herrderr75

Aug 5, 2019
Right so, say you are in a relationship with someone and you saw them somewhere they shouldn't have been, you wouldn't talk to them about it?
If a girl I used to fuck and was considering fucking again along with countless other girls did something I found questionable, would I address it with her immediately? Maybe, maybe not. Would I discuss it with somebody else? Probably.

Jul 2, 2021
For fuck's sake, the Connie one is broken too. I'll do a write up on it once I've sorted it. Geez.

Edit: While in the replay the player is allowed to choose "Stop her" which then jumps outside the replay code and never ends... it's fucking broke too. These are easy fixes but should have been caught by the so-called "beta testers".

Thanks for pointing this out. Clearly it was overlooked, and we will get it fixed as soon as we can. (Whether it will be a hotfix or the next release) I know personally the scene replay gallery is not something I pay the closest attention to when trying to beta test as my focus is more on the paths working how they should, the spelling, the grammar etc., when testing everything. This time however, I also had my hand in making a very large set of scenes. (This includes all the renders for it too) so there was quite a lot to keep track of.

There is one other bug reported to us regarding being on Vicky and S's path but not on Shortcake's, so that will need to be fixed too along with your report of the wrong point allocation there for Shortcake. Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: poczas

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Stating again that it seems many people are unsure what NTR actually is and how it applies. Also, again, unless someone is using an incest mod, MC and main LI were never actually brother and sister and LI's mother was never married to MC father. The only part of this entire story which could but hasn't happened yet be insest would be the cousin and main LI participating in a threesome or close.
Incorrect, it is the patreon version that doesn't have incest. There is no "Incest mod", just an incest patch for patreon only version.
The incest version of this story, is the cannon version of this story.

Cause it is seriously stupid otherwise.... MCs father hooks up with girl, comes back exactly the age of the daughter and 9 months later, but isn't the father? no he is the dad, the step-mom didn't fuck around a lot.
Just that in patreon version they have to change it because patreon is anal and all nazi about incest.

As for the NTR point, afaik this game doesn't have any, although is a big stretch to say none of MR dots games have NTR, since DMD 100% does, just because it isn't hardcore NTR doesn't change that. (it is player choice though).
Although, you can still argue that Mr Dot himself has never written anything like that... because he isn't the one that wrote those paths, it was the other writer (who is into NTR btw... to no surprise).

However for Melody and this one so far afaik, yeah, no NTR.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes