XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Finally Vallerie got checked off the list. The one time I didn't even think about using best option. I want to see where this is going!

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
So this is the reason DMD wasn't updated? FFS
no - it has been decided to put the last and final update for DMD on X-mas (seems the best time to end DMD - as X-mas present), and therefore SL got 2 updates in a row.
Not the other way around (SL got 2 updates and therefore DMD has been delayed).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no - it has been decided to put the last and final update for DMD on X-mas (seems the best time to end DMD - as X-mas present), and therefore SL got 2 updates in a row.
Not the other way around (SL got 2 updates and therefore DMD has been delayed).
yea it was only told about handful times.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Finally Vallerie got checked off the list. The one time I didn't even think about using best option. I want to see where this is going!
you should not use names, you put by your own, when refering to someone. Others might not get what you mean.
We all call her "cousin" or "Shortcake", so everyone knows who we are talking about.

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What's this revelation that u r talking about? And is it from the latest update?

edit : oh...nevermind, I got it.

Last edited:

SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
I'm missing a scene, I can't unlock it by going through the walkthrough, how do I unlokc it and what is it ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I would have loved to bang one of the girls with the egyptian cosplay in last update, missed opportunity.

Oct 28, 2018
I don't know what role i-patch plays.
Who are the blood related characters in this game?
Even after patch, isn't it just a relationship between the father's ex-wife and her daughter?
I don't think they're related.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes