Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
It's like most games really. Playing through you find things enjoyable then occasionally something happens that makes you scratch your head and think "da fook?".
I had such a moment when half-sis pulled her "Can you stay just a little longer, until I know I can keep the hotel afloat on my own" shtick. Of course, meaning, I won't let you go, ever, because I'll just come up with a new cop-out when the need arises. And then following up with, would you stay if you were single. And I was like, the only thing that would make me stay is the unlikely event that Nicole decides to move to Sunshine Bay as we are a package deal.

Unfortunately, the game wouldn't let me say that.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Judging from the last reviews, people seem to finally realize that the dialogues and story are boring as fuck. And sure maybe 6 female characters look great (others look like procedurally generated NPCs) but the sex scenes are ultra boring. I don't think there was even a MFF scene other than with the twins.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i understand that the game is too complex to make all the possibilities and paths fully sorted out but you'd think if you have -35 points with those two miserable lolis that it would actually mean something and that you'd be spared of cringy scenes with them
If I'm being honest it's really not that complex and what you are suggesting is highly doable... if there was a desire to do so. Personally, my mods do not restructure scripts (aside from a periodic voluntary split scene choice) but the relp and event vars are there and can be utilized to prerequisite anything. Just sayin' it wouldn't be difficult. It's obviously a dev decision to make them playout the way they do and nothing more. It's that simple really.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
i understand that the game is too complex to make all the possibilities and paths fully sorted out but you'd think if you have -35 points with those two miserable lolis that it would actually mean something and that you'd be spared of cringy scenes with them
If I'm being honest it's really not that complex and what you are suggesting is highly doable... if there was a desire to do so. Personally, my mods do not restructure scripts (aside from a periodic voluntary split scene choice) but the relp and event vars are there and can be utilized to prerequisite anything. Just sayin' it wouldn't be difficult. It's obviously a dev decision to make them playout the way they do and nothing more. It's that simple really.
If you get Lewd scenes it is because you chose to
The only forced scenes were Sister scenes in Ch1

If you mean scenes where the main story is advancing then that does not matter whether you like or have a good relp because it is mandatory story interactions

So depending on what you mean, it may be your own fault
Or it may be like asking for the story to simply have gaps when people you don't like are talking... which is stupid to ask for

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

If you mean scenes where the main story is advancing then that does not matter whether you like or have a good relp because it is mandatory story interactions

Or it may be like asking for the story to simply have gaps when people you don't like are talking... which is stupid to ask for
Not sure why you're quoting me. None of what you stated is arguable pertaining to anything in my post. You're just saying what I posted in a different way... basically.

• Haha

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017

True to that.

wrx21 probably best if you play some other games that lets you choose exactly which characters you want to interact with and be in the game. Cheers.

Reactions: punisher2099

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Y'all might consider that maybe, just maybe, those that are truly anti-loli don't care to see things like (for example) Connie in her "Sundae" outfit even if you can reject her later. What I'm saying is this convo can easily be taken out of context of what wrx21 wrote... you are viewing it only through your lens imho. I could give two shits either way but some folks actually might. One might consider that before shitting all over his post. Just sayin' in fairness.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Y'all might consider that maybe, just maybe, those that are truly anti-loli don't care to see things like (for example) Connie in her "Sundae" outfit even if you can reject her later. What I'm saying is this convo can easily be taken out of context of what wrx21 wrote... you are viewing it only through your lens imho. I could give two shits either way but some folks actually might. One might consider that before shitting all over his post. Just sayin' in fairness.
True to that, no one should be shitting on anybody for any case whatsoever.

However, it is worth noting that if someone anti-loli which then considers a (or some) characters in a game to be 'loli', then perhaps it is better not to play it, unless the game has a mechanism or route to skip or avoid those 'loli' characters. Sunshine Love most likely does not have mechanism to avoid contents with the 'loli' characters. If it has, then someone should help wrx21 on how (I can't help there, have no clue). In the end, it is entirely up to MrDots and team to handle the subject matter. Cheers.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
True to that, no one should be shitting on anybody for any case whatsoever.

However, it is worth noting that if someone anti-loli which then considers a (or some) characters in a game to be 'loli', then perhaps it is better not to play it, unless the game has a mechanism or route to skip or avoid those 'loli' characters. Sunshine Love most likely does not have mechanism to avoid contents with the 'loli' characters. If it has, then someone should help wrx21 on how (I can't help there, have no clue). In the end, it is entirely up to MrDots and team to handle the subject matter. Cheers.
Indeed, just as I had in my original post: " It's obviously a dev decision to make them playout the way they do and nothing more. It's that simple really. "

Otherwise I have no dog in this fight either... but you're a rational fella so you already know that.

TrenciJack

Jun 24, 2021
Judging from the last reviews, people seem to finally realize that the dialogues and story are boring as fuck. And sure maybe 6 female characters look great (others look like procedurally generated NPCs) but the sex scenes are ultra boring. I don't think there was even a MFF scene other than with the twins.
7 notifications the moment I enter the site and I was like "wtf is going on?!". Apparently, they liked my review about how the game's writing is very bad. :D Seriously, I stopped playing because it was a libido-killer for me even though it should be the opposite of that.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes