indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
some bug with the options..not sure if is the walkthrough mod or the game itself..when i clik to turen on the dialogue box, after a few moment playing , it turn off by itself...anyione noticed this too?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is this SS version or Patreon version? does it need patch?
ssversion, patreon version leakage is quite uncommon.

it would be great if this was fun or sharing
plenty of fun with girls and 2 women. sharing not option yet.

I've had one since Ch1. Don't get me started about that damned OP... most folks know why that is :p
too hard working.

i understand that the game is too complex to make all the possibilities and paths fully sorted out but you'd think if you have -35 points with those two miserable lolis that it would actually mean something and that you'd be spared of cringy scenes with them
why only 2?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Great update for a great game... the only regret is that MC wil need to choose only 1 girl at the end...i hope the others won't be so much hungry about the choice, would be cool to have all of them togheter..but i must thank MR Dot for giving us such a great game. he is a garantee of high quality both in writing and rendering. never disappointed tillMelody come out. great Job mr Dot

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Y'all might consider that maybe, just maybe, those that are truly anti-loli don't care to see things like (for example) Connie in her "Sundae" outfit even if you can reject her later. What I'm saying is this convo can easily be taken out of context of what wrx21 wrote... you are viewing it only through your lens imho. I could give two shits either way but some folks actually might. One might consider that before shitting all over his post. Just sayin' in fairness.
True to that, no one should be shitting on anybody for any case whatsoever.

However, it is worth noting that if someone anti-loli which then considers a (or some) characters in a game to be 'loli', then perhaps it is better not to play it, unless the game has a mechanism or route to skip or avoid those 'loli' characters. Sunshine Love most likely does not have mechanism to avoid contents with the 'loli' characters. If it has, then someone should help wrx21 on how (I can't help there, have no clue). In the end, it is entirely up to MrDots and team to handle the subject matter. Cheers.
I don't even understand all the fuss around this Loli thing, since there isn't any in the game. shortcake, Connie and Yuki might have small bodies with small tits and small butts, but in none the cases, you can call them Loli. Loli are underage girls with underdeveloped shapes. not all girls this age have milf bodies, and that's even pretty rare in my experience. I imagine a guy in college telling a 19 20 year old girl. Nope! You don't have the right to be fucked, you're a Loli, your body is too small... Da fuck?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I don't even understand all the fuss around this Loli thing, since there isn't any in the game. shortcake, Connie and Yuki might have small bodies with small tits and small butts, but in none the cases, you can call them Loli. Loli are underage girls with underdeveloped shapes. not all girls this age have milf bodies, and that's even pretty rare in my experience. I imagine a guy in college telling a 19 20 year old girl. Nope! You don't have the right to be fucked, you're a Loli, your body is too small... Da fuck?
yeap, I dated a few 18 up to early twenties petite women who fit the bill of what some of these people call loli. They're just small. It happens. Quite a bit, actually.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I think the original poster would likely be referencing that... although they are not technically loli on paper due to "age" that we all know that's complete bullshit... In my take it's heavy on the insinuation... really heavy on it. Of course you might see it different but there's a ton of folks that don't... again, to be fair. And again, I don't have a dog in this fight... I could give two shits either way but I can see both sides... I'm not jaded

Reactions: CircaAD

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I think the original poster would likely be referencing that... although they are not technically loli on paper due to "age" that we all know that's complete bullshit... In my take it's heavy on the insinuation... really heavy on it. Of course you might see it different but there's a ton of folks that don't... again, to be fair. And again, I don't have a dog in this fight... I could give two shits either way but I can see both sides... I'm not jaded
I knew a woman that had a SC/Connie/Yuki style body into her 40s. She wasn't as "fresh faced", but that was mostly the cigarettes. I've known several Asian women that are of a similar age that do look closer to the age portrayed by Yuki than those older.

If you want to contemplate the most unrealistic looking character for her age in the game, that would be Ashley - unless it's been revealed she's had a facelift and serious botox.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
This game probably had the loli tag in some point in time (or not) but it is currently on the Genre tab in the OP (report that if it is a mistake). The story behind the posts was a player who wants to avoid interactions with the character(s) he identified as loli. I personally don't care, hence my advice (probably not the most polite advice but still an advice) that he probably better play other games considering this game does not have a mechanism to avoid such interactions (more or less I am paraphrasing). Sancho post basically saying please do not 'harass' that person and I just echo the same sentiment. That is all, not about making fuss or bring up debate, discussion or discord on the topic of loli. Cheers.

For reference, below is the site rule and definition of loli (not agreeing, arguing, discussing or debating on it)
Loli [Girls with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations. Read rule 7.]

Reactions: endriux

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I knew a woman that had a SC/Connie/Yuki style body into her 40s. She wasn't as "fresh faced", but that was mostly the cigarettes. I've known several Asian women that are of a similar age that do look closer to the age portrayed by Yuki than those older.

If you want to contemplate the most unrealistic looking character for her age in the game, that would be Ashley - unless it's been revealed she's had a facelift and serious botox.
I get it, I do. But let's not act like these particular characters were put in to simulate petite women of age... that's bullshit, everyone knows it but some are in denial. I do get it though.

Reactions: andhesgonewithmetoo

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
This game probably had the loli tag in some point in time (or not) but it is currently on the Genre tab in the OP (report that if it is a mistake). The story behind the posts was a player who wants to avoid interactions with the character(s) he identified as loli. I personally don't care, hence my advice (probably not the most polite advice but still an advice) that he probably better play other games considering this game does not have a mechanism to avoid such interactions (more or less I am paraphrasing). Sancho post basically saying please do not 'harass' that person and I just echo the same sentiment. That is all, not about making fuss or bring up debate, discussion or discord on the topic of loli. Cheers.

For reference, below is the site rule and definition of loli (not agreeing, arguing, discussing or debating on it)
Yes, there is indeed the Loli tag in the op. It is not there in the section edited by the F95 team but it is present in the section edited by the uploader. Nor do I want to argue about what seems, like many other tags, to be subjective depending on what looks it is viewed through. I think this is all bullshit, and the site's rule 7 is restrictive enough as it is. If the mods felt that there are no lolies in the game, that's fine with me. I understand your reaction to the original post, and if it wasn't for you, I probably would have given the same "advice" to the poster. after all, if you walk into a sex shop, you're not going to yell at the seller for selling sex-related goods. But hey, it's a losing battle; it's like stabbing water. Some people can't be helped

maver!ck

Dec 10, 2020
I am not on Shortcake's path but I am getting the scene where the MC asks her to go with him for dinner at Danny's restaurant. Is this supposed to happen?

Jul 2, 2021
I am not on Shortcake's path but I am getting the scene where the MC asks her to go with him for dinner at Danny's restaurant. Is this supposed to happen?
Thanks for reporting, yeah, this has been brought to our attention and we have fixed it, but it probably will not be fixed till the next release. It has to do with being on the Vicky path's but not on Shortcake's path, it still comes up. We just don't have enough problems in the release right now to justify a Hotfix (at least not at this time).

For the most part, there have only been 3-4 issues found and the issue you ran into is the most "game breaking" so to speak, but not enough to warrant releasing a patch. That could change, but for now we are waiting to see how it goes. If you have the knowledge yourself on how to edit the renpy scripts, you can fix this yourself, but that is just a suggestion. To fix it, just remove the "else:" you see here and shift the next block of script over to the left by one. Thanks

1667262377983.png

Reactions: maver!ck

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Wtf?? I was avoiding Sarah completely(feels like getting dirty with my underage daughter) so far and now all of sudden get this scenario?? After planning to go to the dinner with Jessica at Dany's place at Saturday I got MC asking Sarah Captura de pantalla (127).png Captura de pantalla (128).png on very same date?? This suck big time. I thought that our choices matter...
P.S. I see that I'm not the only one with this problem. Well,good luck dev,was fun until now.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Thanks for reporting, yeah, this has been brought to our attention and we have fixed it, but it probably will not be fixed till the next release. It has to do with being on the Vicky path's but not on Shortcake's path, it still comes up. We just don't have enough problems in the release right now to justify a Hotfix (at least not at this time).

For the most part, there have only been 3-4 issues found and the issue you ran into is the most "game breaking" so to speak, but not enough to warrant releasing a patch. That could change, but for now we are waiting to see how it goes. If you have the knowledge yourself on how to edit the renpy scripts, you can fix this yourself, but that is just a suggestion. To fix it, just remove the "else:" you see here and shift the next block of script over to the left by one. Thanks

View attachment 2138251
Many (if not most) player don't even know how to apply a patch, so my recommendation is to NOT teach them how to modified the scripts. Who knows what could happened:eek:? maverick might be competent enough to do it but others who are not but try out the solution but making mistake in the way might cause more problems than anticipated. Cheers.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

View attachment 2138251
Reckon I've personally given 3 "gamebreaking" issues alone along with 1 stat only issue. But, yeah, I get it. Feels like the camp over there is not in the highest spirits, y'all should grab a whiskey or two... you know, for science. You folks need to get that chin up a bit and nip shit in the bud. Early bird gets the worm, don't let soars fester and all that. Just some advice from an old fart that's been around the block a time or two. Get that testing/beta team on point, that's where things went sideways imho.

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes