Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Reckon I've personally given 3 "gamebreaking" issues alone along with 1 stat only issue. But, yeah, I get it. Feels like the camp over there is not in the highest spirits, y'all should grab a whiskey or two... you know, for science. You folks need to get that chin up a bit and nip shit in the bud. Early bird gets the worm, don't let soars fester and all that. Just some advice from an old fart that's been around the block a time or two. Get that testing/beta team on point, that's where things went sideways imho.
There were major changes for the scenes literally in last minute this time. That's also the reason for the 24h delay on release.
We apologize the few bugs which made it into the release and, due to the changes, could not found and adressed/corrected in time.
Mistress Elemental basicially worked the 3 days before release without more than 3 hours of sleep per day to get SC scenes done. It wasn't his fault that scenes were changed/tweaked up to last minute though (just saying).
We didn't want to delay further and hoped for the best, even we overlooked some things - sorry for that.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
There were major changes for the scenes literally in last minute this time. That's also the reason for the 24h delay on release.
We apologize the few bugs which made it into the release and due to the changes could not found and adressen in time.
Mistress Elemental basicially worked the 3 days before release without more than 3 hours of sleep per day to get SC scenes done. It wasn't his fault that scenes were changed/tweaked up to last minute though (just saying).
We didn't want to delay further and hoped for the best, even we overlooked some things - sorry for that.
No need to apologize bud, you mistook me. Grab that bull by the horns. You know the drill. I've got your back or I wouldn't have spent so much time modding the VN for the past year otherwise. I support the team monetarily and otherwise which is more than most, so I'm in this with ya. Just so I'm clear where I'm coming from. I want it to be the best it can be. We're on the same sheet of music mostly... and I don't want to hear shit about lack of sleep :ROFLMAO: :p

Jul 2, 2021
Reckon I've personally given 3 "gamebreaking" issues alone along with 1 stat only issue. But, yeah, I get it. Feels like the camp over there is not in the highest spirits, y'all should grab a whiskey or two... you know, for science. You folks need to get that chin up a bit and nip shit in the bud. Early bird gets the worm, don't let soars fester and all that. Just some advice from an old fart that's been around the block a time or two. Get that testing/beta team on point, that's where things went sideways imho.
Well when I used the words "Game breaking" I was meaning the game would not continue correctly while you are going through it normally. The two of the issues you pointed out only affected the reply gallery (thanks again btw, I think those worked before we had to change some things for those scenes and that broke them) so people would normally not run across those.

The other one just assigned the wrong point to the wrong girl, which won't prevent them from finishing out the content. The only issue so far that can/does, is the MC going to see Shortcake even if you are not in her path. That is what I mean by a game breaker. Sorry if how I said it was not clear but that is what I was meaning to say.

As for the beta testers, right now you are talking to the only beta tester really (Besides the writer and one other who I don't think had the time to test much). Considering I also was making nearly all the Shortcake renders and refining the script that the writer made to better fit my goal for the story, some things got past me this round, so for that I am sorry.

Thanks again for pointing out those issues and we will decide how to proceed. There is a chance a hotfix could come out, but cannot promise anything at this point.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
No need to apologize bud, you mistook me. Grab that shit by the horns. You know the drill. I've got your back or I wouldn't have spent so much time modding the VN for the past year otherwise. I support the team monetarily and otherwise which is more than most, so I'm in this with ya. Just so I'm clear where I'm coming from. I want it to be the best it can be. We're on the same sheet of music mostly.
we already found an internal "issue". Some of those bugs were already found and fixed. There are 2 versions for us: "normal" version and a compressed version (webp85). Normally Dots does uploads up to 3 GB "normal". Once this size is reached, he uploads the compressed version.
What happened now, is the normal version got the fixes, but that version was not compressed after that. As the new update is compressed (explains the smaller size than 0.3), it's still the non-bugfixed version. Our bad.
As we are already full on DMD update for X-mas, i honestly don't know if there will be a hotfix for now or if the bugs will be fixed in next regular update.

Reactions: Profundus

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well when I used the words "Game breaking" I was meaning the game would not continue correctly while you are going through it normally. The two of the issues you pointed out only affected the reply gallery (thanks again btw, I think those worked before we had to change some things for those scenes and that broke them) so people would normally not run across those.

The other one just assigned the wrong point to the wrong girl, which won't prevent them from finishing out the content. The only issue so far that can/does, is the MC going to see Shortcake even if you are not in her path. That is what I mean by a game breaker. Sorry if how I said it was not clear but that is what I was meaning to say.

As for the beta testers, right now you are talking to the only beta tester really (Besides the writer and one other who I don't think had the time to test much). Considering I also was making nearly all the Shortcake renders and refining the script that the writer made to better fit my goal for the story, some things got past me this round, so for that I am sorry.

Thanks again for pointing out those issues and we will decide how to proceed. There is a chance a hotfix could come out, but cannot promise anything at this point.
If you're the only beta tester then I'll be sure to PM you and Hyperserver in the future of details of what I find on my end to keep the laundry cleaner. This I can do and likely should have done from the get-go had I known. I'm telling you I've got you on this (to the best of my ability, which is not novice).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Could anyone please share his save? I'm getting this error trying to use mines
Bud... that save was from previously using SanchoMod. Use the "SaveFixer" in the mod's OP if you don't wish to use the mod anymore OR DL the latest mod version. The choice is yours to make bud, I don't force you into anything (the new SanchoHotKeys excluded).

In the future please either attach the actual file or put the pic in thumbnail or in spoilers as not to blind those of us with large multi-monitor setups... I'm now sunburnt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Macgamer

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Didn't know you were making one, since scrappy's is listed in the OP
You might as well screenshot this post now, seriously.

Well, it ain't for the lack of trying. I'm seriously considering pulling all my shit to another platform. The oppression is real and it's very blatantly obvious to all but who have blinders on
_rejected SummerLove2.jpg
If there's another mod in the OP by someone "in the club" I'm auto-rejected everytime. If I have the only mod in an OP then anyone else with even similar features gets listed. It's all bullshit. I know it, you know it, and they know it. I've always been honest with all of you folks so when you see this post go *poof* you know exactly what's what and who's who... period. The fucking ironic scenario is that all my releases have been exclusive to this site... all of them. I'm basically an employee here who gets zero compensation but still gets constant shit upon. I'm just about done with it honestly. I early retired in my mid-40's... I've accomplished more than most will ever do in their respective lifetimes and here I am being suppressed constantly. I'm not down with that tbh, not at all. I think we're all better than that bullshit on this pirate ship we sail upon, aren't we? Aren't we?! Fuck the darkness. Fuck oppression. I've little doubt this post will suddenly disappear with zero realization of most folks but yet here I stand.

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
[VN] [Ren'Py] Sunshine Love [Chapter 2, v0.04 Extras] [MrDots Games] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.35GB
Repack size: 726MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / - / - /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload

Notice: You may get all 3 Official Guides in below link.
Official Guides (Chapter 2, v0.04) = WorkUpload or Here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
please put a workupload link

• Hey there
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

Well, it ain't for the lack of trying. I'm seriously considering pulling all my shit to another platform. The oppression is real and it's very blatantly obvious to all but who have blinders on
View attachment 2138626
If there's another mod in the OP by someone "in the club" I'm auto-rejected everytime. If I have the only mod in an OP then anyone else with even similar features gets listed. It's all bullshit. I know it, you know it, and they know it. I've always been honest with all of you folks so when you see this post go *poof* you know exactly what's what and who's who... period. The fucking ironic scenario is that all my releases have been exclusive to this site... all of them. I'm basically an employee here who gets zero compensation but still gets constant shit upon. I'm just about done with it honestly. I early retired in my mid-40's... I've accomplished more than most will ever do in their respective lifetimes and here I am being suppressed constantly. I'm not down with that tbh, not at all. I think we're all better than that bullshit on this pirate ship we sail upon, aren't we? Aren't we?! Fuck the darkness. Fuck oppression. I've little doubt this post will suddenly disappear with zero realization of most folks but yet here I stand.
Well, you are appreciated and you are sought out. Stick around if you can stomach it.

Reactions: JonasSnr

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

View attachment 2138626
Please leave breadcrumbs ...

maver!ck

Dec 10, 2020
Thanks for reporting, yeah, this has been brought to our attention and we have fixed it, but it probably will not be fixed till the next release. It has to do with being on the Vicky path's but not on Shortcake's path, it still comes up. We just don't have enough problems in the release right now to justify a Hotfix (at least not at this time).

For the most part, there have only been 3-4 issues found and the issue you ran into is the most "game breaking" so to speak, but not enough to warrant releasing a patch. That could change, but for now we are waiting to see how it goes. If you have the knowledge yourself on how to edit the renpy scripts, you can fix this yourself, but that is just a suggestion. To fix it, just remove the "else:" you see here and shift the next block of script over to the left by one. Thanks

View attachment 2138251
ok. i'll do that. thanks!

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes