cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very nice update as usual, enuf story and lewd and major revelation if broke up with sc, oddly mc had sexual activities with near all femmes in rotation except sis (and vicky (obvious reason and yuki) and even popped 2 cherries.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mark17

Sam80

Dec 22, 2017
Mission progress MC
Nicole✔
Vicky✔
Ashley✔
Trisha✔
Sister✔
Shortcake✔
Jazmin✔
Yuki✔
Ivy✔
Lily✔
Connie✔
Kristina in progress...
Svetlana in progress...

Reactions: Ilhares

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
She is not MCs wife and the game literally starts with hem having sex at home...
Not sure how anyone could miss that. She was also in town last time I played so there is bound to be more. I just don't have it in me right now to slog through this one again.

Reactions: Uthuriel
Feb 18, 2022
I doubt it was much better before, at least he never wore the pants in his former relationship.
And let's be honest, calling the MC dense would be a compliment, he is worse than a 30y old virgin when it comes to women...like, oh were kissing, making out and going on a date...does the girl actually like me or does she see me only as a friend :rolleyes:

And for the love of god i can't understand why the MC is so fixated of going back in this ep. Relucant and unsure if he want to stay, understandable. But he doesn't even think about staying.
In this episode it felt like every few min he's going on about going home, if the girl is ok with it only short summer fling and he likes the girls...

I mean let's sum it up:
From what i remember the MC dislikes/hates the city and the constant shitty weather.
He has no job, no gf, very likely no home, his only family is his dad, to which he doesn't have a good relationship either and it doesn't seem like he has many or close friends.
On the other hand:
He would live in a place where people pay to make holidays.
He would have a good job/co-owner, the family he likes, friends and lovers there.
Truly a hard choice.

That talk with Roshi was a other thing i really wanted to smack the MC:

Although, there was one line of the MC where i couldn't agree more with him.
View attachment 1681907
Please do! About 80-90% less of these ''meaningful'' monologues would be nice.
Exactly my thoughts. Jesus Christ... the never-ending inner monologues that seem to serve as exposition dumps. But most of the time it's not necessary because the player can put one and one together anyway, and more importantly because of the nature of the game being a visual novel it doesn't need to tell so much when it can just show.

But it's not just the inner monologues. The characters also often speak stiltedly, saying things like "that's correct" in situations where a simple, casual 'yeah' or 'yep' would suffice.
And the almost "formal" language they often use. Even when they are friends or siblings, both young adults or even in a romantic or sexual relationship. It just makes them sound unnatural to me, like if they were robots.

On top of that, the characters, including MC - sorry for being so direct - are so dense (like not in the charming way of dense) that they often don't understand what others feel and think and what their behaviour means, even when it is quite obvious. And I think MC has to visit an oculist because clearly he has some issues with his visual perception. I mean Connie is wearing a dress
and the first thing that pops into the MC's mind is this:

Unbelievable... The only thing missing is that the MC asks himself (in yet another totally necessay inner monologue) while having sex with Connie and both being completely naked *I think she is naked? It can't be? I wonder if she found a liking on me. Hmm. Have to think more about it. But not now, I think Connie is making funny noises. Could that be? An Orgasm? :eek:*

:rolleyes:

And this style of writing sadly continues throughout the whole game.

Sorry. I don't want to bash on the game. It's just that the writing feels so unnatural that it hurts. And without a sufficient amount of facepalming, I couldn't have seen a healthy way to give the necessary criticism. The writing desperately needs improvement. And I wholeheartedly ❤ wish the developers the best. If that is improved, the game will be perceived very differently.

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2022
loser beta MC is one trope that way too many devs use.
Apart from the overdone (and cringey tbh) alpha/beta/sigma classification, I really agree with you. It's annoying and overdone. And this MC here is a special kind of dense that even most anime shonen MCs can only dream of. He's easily in the top 3 densest MCs of all visual novels on this site.

But unfortunately, the female characters aren't the brightest under the sun either. They just appear less dense in the shadow of MC's S-tier denseness.

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Not sure how anyone could miss that. She was also in town last time I played so there is bound to be more. I just don't have it in me right now to slog through this one again.
OK the game style clearly isn't for everyone, and everyone has their own tastes so that's OK.

But if your dislike raises to the point where you "just don't have it in me(you) right now to slog through this one again" what is the point of coming to the thread?

This thread has detractors but those who still do play and of course it has fans like any thread. But if you are at the point of not even bothering to play, why come here?

Is it to promote anyone who complains? Is it to argue with anyone who likes it? Is it a weird need to stay in the conversation in spite of not liking the mandated topic? What is it?

Just seems so very odd.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes