Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Well I;m glad that nearly everyone got good endings though of course sis/shortcake seemed to get the biggest but at least it wasn't like Melody where if you picked anyone BUT melody you got screwed out and an incomplete game. Still salty about that cause Rebecca was Bae.

No spoilers but the sister sucks she so damn vanilla and boring. How do you make incest boring>? Shortcake & Connie solo endings followed by Nicole solo are my favorites. The rest meh not for me

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Here I am sitting in the dark power out browsing F95 on my phone, first thing I do will be to get Chapter 3 then wait while I finish chapter 2 I'll be honest I hate when games like this finish because it leaves kind of an empty feeling after it's over

Reactions: Vindaria
Jan 16, 2021
View attachment 919749

Overview:
You are an aspiring junior associate at a prestigious law firm, with hopes of one day becoming a trial lawyer, just like your current girlfriend of five years, Nicole.
But that dream has been put on hold the moment your sister calls you out of the blue, needing you to help her save her struggling hotel business and offering you a job down at Sunshine Bay during the summer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-21
Release Date: 2023-12-21
Developer: Mr Dots Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 3 - 1.00i Extras
Language: English
Other Games: Dating My Daughter - Melody - DMD Fantasy Scene Collection
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Gallery/Walkthrough Code:

To be able to carry over your stats/choices between chapters, you need to do an EXPORT at the end of the previous Chapter.
Alternatively, you can start a new game in the new Chapter and select your previous choices.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Chapter 2

Chapter 1

Extras: ALL GUIDES & WALKTHROUGHS - GALLERY UNLOCK* - MULTI MOD* - FAN ART
Fan Sigs: FAN SIGS 1 - FAN SIGS 2 - FAN SIGS 3 - FAN SIGS 4 - FAN SIGS 5 - FAN SIGS 6
Endless thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 608789 View attachment 608791 View attachment 609032 View attachment 608901 View attachment 691791 View attachment 608902 View attachment 608794 View attachment 608903 View attachment 691795 View attachment 691770 View attachment 691743 View attachment 608876 View attachment 608792
Is every chapter a standalone download? or does the main download link include the previous chapters?

Reactions: Hamzaali594

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked is coming...

1703140079956.png

SanchoMod
Includes the new path endings listings possible per playthrough via the MiniStat
Extended scenes via SanchoGallery
Automatic change from Doughnut Notifier to Gingerbread Notifier
And much more.

Within the hour be prepared to get you some.

P.S. Some of you folks need to learn to use spoiler tags.
Be respectful of your fellow site members, think BEFORE you post.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Lovely, old saves are not working. Guess I'll wait on a full save or Sancho. No, I have not used any mods in the past.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Lovely, old saves are not working. Guess I'll wait on a full save or Sancho. No, I have not used any mods in the past.
I think the dev team put the wrong Week12 RPYC file in the final build. My testing versions during beta didn't rollback in Week 12 at all but they did in this final build. In the pending mod update (I'm building it now) I am building it off of the original Week12 RPYC so those week's saves will load perfect.

Is that the issue you are having or am I assuming?

TheDoctor324

Oct 11, 2018
Something wicked is coming...

View attachment 3191750

SanchoMod
Includes the new path endings listings possible per playthrough via the MiniStat
Extended scenes via SanchoGallery
Automatic change from Doughnut Notifier to Gingerbread Notifier
And much more.

Within the hour be prepared to get you some.

P.S. Some of you folks need to learn to use spoiler tags.
Be respectful of your fellow site members, think BEFORE you post.
What exactly does "path endings listings" mean? Like it shows what you need to have done to unlock it or something?

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
disappointing endings and the points needed to reach them.
only had connie and nicole, that makes absolutely no sense with how the story progressed.

requiring to dump nicole for harem ending is stupid, she was the first to be ok with other girls. it made most sense she would be in the harem.
i remember the open relationship choice being marketed for harem ending in the integrated walkthrough.

doing a manual entry restart of ch3 with everyone given max points results in sis solo ending. that means other girls have to get less points to be ok with harem...

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I think the dev team put the wrong Week12 RPYC file in the final build. My testing versions during beta didn't rollback in Week 12 at all but they did in this final build. In the pending mod update (I'm building it now) I am building it off of the original Week12 RPYC so those week's saves will load perfect.

Is that the issue you are having or am I assuming?
I'm having that problem too, no saves work. I'll wait on your mod and see if that helps. Thanks for your efforts Sancho, its appreciated.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Sunshine Love Multi-Mod (Ch3 v1.00i Extras Update)
SL_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
1703142343055.png 1703142365700.png
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

A very special thank you to MrDots (sorry I never made it to the private Discord), Hyperserver, Mistress Elemental, and the rest of the MrDotsGames crew for your confidence, trust, and collaboration. It's been one hell of a journey and I'm very proud of you folks. Well done (after we fix the last few minor bugs :ROFLMAO:)

Thanks to you fellow VN fans and site members as well. Consider supporting your favorite devs if you can. Now go get you some and have a happy and safe holiday season.

As always best to you and yours,
- Sancho

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
...with everyone given max points results in sis solo ending. that means other girls have to get less points to be ok with harem...
Bud, that's not true. Fake news.
SisSolo is the last of all the conditionals.
Hint: mix LI paths On/Off.
Otherwise Nic has combos with all the main LI's if that's any conciliation.
Anything to do with the story though is out of my purview though, so to each their own.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I don't know if anyone noticed that, the download link of Mediafire is the normal version compared to the other download links that contains the Extra content.

Cheers!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I don't know if anyone noticed that, the download link of Mediafire is the normal version compared to the other download links that contains the Extra content.

Cheers!
That can’t be right as I used the same versions (Mediafire is just rezipier as 7z) Either all is normal or Mediafire is extra.

E: Mediafire is the Extra version, I just forgot to rename it to "Extra" as the Folder inside doesn't have the extra added

Last edited:
Reactions: xtr3mx7
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes