SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I'm not even going to facepalm this, but if you think that disliking NTR is racist, something is seriously wrong with you.
No as the comment wasn't about NTR but sharing (different fetish) but also sharing with a specific minority or that is how I read it. Remember this is the internet and people are triggered by different things, though the only sharing scenes I can recall are in DmD but you know its not like it wasn't optional ... oh wait

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yngling

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Sunshine Love Multi-Mod (Ch3 v1.00i Extras Update)
View attachment 3191847
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
View attachment 3191850 View attachment 3191851
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

A very special thank you to MrDots (sorry I never made it to the private Discord), Hyperserver, Mistress Elemental, and the rest of the MrDotsGames crew for your confidence, trust, and collaboration. It's been one hell of a journey and I'm very proud of you folks. Well done (after we fix the last few minor bugs :ROFLMAO:)

Thanks to you fellow VN fans and site members as well. Consider supporting your favorite devs if you can. Now go get you some and have a happy and safe holiday season.

As always best to you and yours,
- Sancho
Thank you, Sancho. Old saves now work. You are the Code Talker!

Reactions: Sancho1969
Oct 14, 2019
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4160, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1102, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 727, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1323, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 983, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 918, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 323, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 330, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 770, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0'

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Sunshine Love CH3 1.00
Thu Dec 21 11:16:43 2023
```

SacredDark

Dec 30, 2020
Can't believe that after 3 and a half years, the game has finally have it's ending.

I've played through every ending, but the nitpicker in me has something to say , Vicky & Shortcake's ending felt pretty solid (Masterchef Family & Beach Girl Family, respectively). The others just feels and looks rushed, I don't get why.

That all aside, I loved every render and characters in it.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's finally come to an end Now we have to wait for the next game or wait for the sequel DMD Fantasy Scene Collection lol

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SunshineLove-CH3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Extra Version​

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I think this is the worst game(together with chap 4 of DMD) of mrdots. any news what's his next game?

well... mr dots only made 3 games... so... thats a really bad reputation, why so curious about a 4th one than? Do you think they would improve in anything? So far they didnt... melody was good, the other two game were between average and bad. Had some ups but many downs too. They didnt had any ideas for sunshine love, so much was clear, the end couldnt come soon enough. After chapter 1 it was all just dull, if you hit the skip button from chapter 1 til the end you wouldnt miss much. Shortcake was the best route overall, but nothing compared to Melody for example.

I would say... Melody was strong because the one and only REAL Love-Intest was Melody... so Mr Dots was able to create a real realtionship there... DmD had much stupid distractions going on and wanted to satisfy every fetish that is out there... they couldnt deliver ony any part of that and the relationship with D and others suffered under that.

In SL there were just to many girls, and nobody got enough attention to build something up... not enough at least. The whole hotel plot with anatagonist was just complete garbage and stupid in every detail.

If Melody was a 4/5 (to me even 5/5 cause i just loved Melody) DMD might get 2/5... the last 2 Chapters more like 1/5 though...

Leaves Sunshine Love. It started somewhat good... and became more boring and boring and dull. Lets say, it started with a 3/5 during chapter 1, but already in the end of chapter 1 it went downhill. I made break, thaught maybe in chapter 2 middle way it will get better, but the opposite was the case, it be came even more dull and boring. So it went straigth downhill to 1/5 until the very end, shortcake alone safed it a little. But overall... SL is not good.

I would only be interested in another Mr.Dots game if they decide to go for another Main-Love Girl game with 80% focus on her... if the loveinterest is a good one like Melody, it can work. But this game made it very clear, Mr Dots cant handle branches, or more than 2 Love-interest. Especially not if they try to write some plot around it. Keep it simple, Melody was simple. Good realtionship build up, a plot that is simple but works, and thats enough... improve on the render varity (especially face expressions, there are more face expressions out there than 3) maybe improve animations too, or just... dont do them. Cause like this they dont add anything. At least they are not annoying... but yeah, waste of time.

Overall... SL is nothing to remember. It started good though and i thaught for some time "hey they stepped up their game" but i was wrong. After a solid/good start nothing came after.

jessie100497

Aug 15, 2017
Guessing if I only had three ending options (Connie, Yuki and Nicole), that's down to previous choices ? Anyone in the same situation as I don't remember ending any LI path

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Guessing if I only had three ending options (Connie, Yuki and Nicole), that's down to previous choices ? Anyone in the same situation as I don't remember ending any LI path
Doesnt really matter doesnt it? Just enable each route on the tablet to your liking and watch the endings... honestly... thats more than enough.

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
I saw all finals and the only one who is long and complex enough to be considered an ending is the Shortcake + Mom. The others feel very rushed and unispired, stories doesn't make sense for many characters personalities and the harem ending with the dream joke is terrible. Sure I was always aware that in this AVN the harem path would have lead to a bad ending but I secretly hoped that the developers had retraced their steps and decided to give a small extra prize to the players: guess I was wrong.
Pregnancy is not shown and there is no lewd with the preggo girls, only renders in the delivery room (a nighmarish scenario for men asd) and we get ugly babies to show that incest is bad (or maybe they don't know how get a decent baby 3d model?)
Anyway the game has for me a solid 8/10 but the endings are at most 6/10; I was considering buying it on steam and thus giving an honest contribution to the developers but with such disappointing endings after all the build-up of 2 previous chapters I have to decline.
I will be very willing to retrace my steps if the team (after a well-deserved holiday break) brainstorms on what didn't work and releases a nice chunky patch in which it gives satisfying endings like Sc+M for each character or group of lovers (and maybe some achievements?)
I won't go into too much criticism because I think that the devs don't deserve too harsh treatment just one day after release, I imagine that they are the first to be sorry for the not too warm reception of their efforts and I hope that this brief analysis on what doesn't work helps them in a constructive way.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes