cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I got the sad loser ending even though I clearly romanced my Sister and the other cutie. Something must be bugged, I even restarted the chapter - same problem.
prolly cause of that. try with other disabled.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
prolly cause of that. try with other disabled.
I installed the Sancho Mod and even that didn't fix it. It fixed me getting all the Romance Events with the Girls in Chapter 3 but it just doesn't work. This release is bugged.

I have 262 Sister Points and I am on her Path. 235 Eli Points.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I installed the Sancho Mod and even that didn't fix it. I got all the Romance Events with the Girls in Chapter 3 but it just doesn't work. This release is bugged.
that it is. sancho said so on prev. page and devs on release notes.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I installed the Sancho Mod and even that didn't fix it. It fixed me getting all the Romance Events with the Girls in Chapter 3 but it just doesn't work. This release is bugged.

It's not bugged.
Your "problem" is not related to paths but Relp in this case.
You need more Sis Relp bud... you can't be half-assed with her.

Reactions: _Gaalec_

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It's not bugged.
Your "problem" is not related to paths but Relp in this case.
You need more Sis Relp bud... you can't be half-assed with her.
Doesn't your WT show optimal choices anyway? Like I don't get where he goes wrong...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Doesn't your WT show optimal choices anyway? Like I don't get where he goes wrong...
I don't really ever show "optimal" since that's subjective. I simply supply awarded outcomes of a choice and any pertinent personal notes as applicable. I also place choice prerequisite information if a choice is disabled so the Player has information on what is required to enable a particular choice. All of this information is done and displayed dynamically, and takes into consideration all of the Player's previous choices.

With 21 endings it's more complicated than simply paths or simply relp... it's a mix of both and any one LI's relp (if her path is active) can result in a different ending combo. The MiniStat changes in realtime though... it'll assist as play is progressed.

That said if one is prioritizing a specific LI then it's entirely possible to miss out on another LI's relp throughout the story... so just because in a particular playthrough a Player chose the maximum relp choices during that save doesn't mean they had access to ALL of the available relp in the story. The prerequisites of the endings are dumbed down significantly imo so it's not too difficult to achieve the required relp points at all, but there's no way to achieve the ability to access all endings in one playthrough playing pure (not cheating).

Last edited:

botab

Aug 24, 2020
Can someone post it here Chapter 2This game
port WITH WALKTHROUGH MOD
What I download here from the main page It does not work for me It writes to me there was problem
Parsing the package

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Can anyone tell what endings we got with Shortcake?
I don't really feel like starting again since I lost my saves
But I'm really curious to find out her endings

Edit - Actually never mind I'm going to use the mod and start a new playthrough

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD6999

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
starting to sound like dots should have put list of endings instead making players to hunt those.

botab 1 post is enuf and do you mean android port maybe? don't need mod since game has built-in wt-mod (activated with code).

Franco111

Jul 23, 2017

Have you look in Mr.Dots Walkthrough. All Sister Endings need 325 or more Points.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes