Phil04

Jun 4, 2017
I'm sure I'm missing something....I keep getting MC for my name and S for Mandy....is there a way to rename them in the endings gallery?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod

Unmodded Week 12 Save Fix

(for use with an unmodded VN installation of Ch3 v1.00i ONLY)
(NOT for use with SanchoMod, this fix was already implemented in the actual SanchoMod product)

Many know that I don't really care if someone uses my mod or not, I simply share some of the mods I create for myself publicly. That said I've got you unmodded folks covered too.

If your Week12 save files aren't loading proper (crashing or rolling back too far) in Ch3's v1.00i installation then I created a fix for you.

This fix is 100% unmodded and it's non-destructive (it won't harm your game in any way... I wouldn't do that to you).

Installation: Place the content of the Unmodded Fix's zip inside the unmodded VN installation's "/game" directory.
Uninstall: Easiest way is just to reinstall the original VN's zip, otherwise replace the "archive.rpa" file with the original VN's.

Download
Current revision: 12/21/2023 10:21 CST

You're welcome. Have a safe and happy holiday season.

Mentions: Deckmaster

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
my gallery has only 9 scenes. is it a bug ? there is no gangbang or at least threesome yet with zero sharing except lesbian ??
It's not a bug.
Those VN's original gallery scenes (including the Tablet while in-game) are Week 11 thru Week12 only.
For this update's scenes an extra pics unlocks see the Main Menu's top-right.
Did you not see these new buttons?:
1703176703941.png

Reactions: Twistty

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well, so far the endings. What a deception to an amazing game this is. In my opinion some words come around. Sloppy, fast, short, and lets get the f*ck out of this game. I really love the game. Until this morning. What endings? Very much the same text. Only with different characters. There is on every way not a real ending, instead of bla bla bla. No way that you can end such a wonderful game on this terrible way. But it has happened. So sad.................

And I am happy I am not the only one around here. Next time better.

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Game ended why? We couldve waited for another 4 years again. Or better yet they couldve extend the endings while delaying for a few months . I dont see many people with how game's ended.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
Am I missing something or do I really don't see new scenes in this last version, cause I definitelly don't see any with Shortcake on bed there's only on the beach???

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Well, so far the endings. What a deception to an amazing game this is. In my opinion some words come around. Sloppy, fast, short, and lets get the f*ck out of this game. I really love the game. Until this morning. What endings? Very much the same text. Only with different characters. There is on every way not a real ending, instead of bla bla bla. No way that you can end such a wonderful game on this terrible way. But it has happened. So sad.................

And I am happy I am not the only one around here. Next time better.
Did the same with Dating My Daughter

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Well, so far the endings. What a deception to an amazing game this is. In my opinion some words come around. Sloppy, fast, short, and lets get the f*ck out of this game.
Yeah. Hard to argue on that one. I was so excited to see a completion just before Xmas as well but it's a bit of a let down. Just a bunch of completions tagged onto whatever stage the game happened to be at. I guess the dev got bored with it... At least it got a finished tag though, so many games just get abandoned so there is that.

Having said all that, the dev does have the distinction of having completed a number of very nice VN's whereas my tally is still zero so I'm hardly in a position to be too critical...

Last edited:
Reactions: dav121

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Dating my ........ Next :sneaky: (y) Granma - Niece - Sister - Aunt - Mom - Granddaughter
Waiting with Alien Eyes for Next Game :alien:(y)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hmmm... after reading a few of the critiques:

I don't have a dog in this fight and my opinion means nothing (I fully admit that)... but I personally fail to see much difference between these endings wrap-ups versus, say, "Melody".

I guess some of you folks had issue with that VN's endings summaries too? Dunno, just an observation. I like Melody personally, and SL has similar vibes in it's delivery albeit a completely different coding style... but the relp combos feel similarly handled to me. It's kind of a Dot's trademark at this point across MDG's VN catalog.

Jer'icho

Jul 19, 2017
So are not all the combo endings implemented yet? Like, even following the guide I can't get the S/Ashley ending, for example. Also don't see a spot for it in the endings gallery.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So are not all the combo endings implemented yet? Like, even following the guide I can't get the S/Ashley ending, for example. Also don't see a spot for it in the endings gallery.
Recipe for that variant: Nic NOT in open relp (her path closed), be on Ash's path, NOT be on Cuz's path, and Sis' relp 325+
That'll get you done. (Ashley's relp points don't matter in that particular combo)

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
So the game is complete now? Without spoiling the details. Can someone tell me if there is Shortcake/Connie/Yuki ending?

Jer'icho

Jul 19, 2017
Recipe for that variant: Nic NOT in open relp (her path closed), be on Ash's path, NOT be on Cuz's path, and Sis' relp 325+
That'll get you done. (Ashley's relp points don't matter in that particular combo)
Thanks for that, I did all of that and still get the sis only ending. Also, on the mod, the S/Ashley ending scene is just the Sis only end, at least for me.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes