Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Ugh, sounds like it was needlessly made too difficult. Having bad endings possible at all 99% of the time means a bad game.

ETA - went and played, only Connie possible. Shit ending. Required numbers should have been at most half what they were. Adult AVNs should NOT be difficult. Guess there's always starting from the beginning of 3 and making the numbers super high.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pinsel

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
" he decided to bring back DmD with extra helping of Dee being into BBC and it cost him supporters..."
THAT'S what I'm talking about.
What are you all "facepalming" about?
One doesn't have to be racist to not be into "BBC". For most, it was just something thrown in that didn't fit. If you like that kind of domination, bend over and grab some lube, or are you both a homophobe and a racist for not wanting a BBC up your own ass?

And you seem to be the facepalmer. Thanks for the reaction - kind of you to pad my stats.

Last edited:

dp14153

Mar 26, 2021
what cuz? she's another sis. :p
Can you finish with a relationship with her knowing that she is your sister? If I recalled, if you open the envelop, it ends her path. Shame there there isn't an ending with both daughters/sisters and both their mothers!

Reactions: LSC82

Willis

Aug 17, 2017
One doesn't have to be racist to not be into "BBC". For most, it was just something thrown in that didn't fit. If you like that kind of domination, bend over and grab some lube, or are you both a homophobe and a racist for not wanting a BBC up your own ass?

And you seem to be the facepalmer. Thanks for the reaction - kind of you to pad my stats.
I hope your remembered to wipe thoroughly, after that "rationalization." Don't forget to flush.

• Angry
Reactions: Anteron

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I hope your remembered to wipe thoroughly, after that "rationalization." Don't forget to flush.
Bless your heart!

Might want to spell check when you're trying to zing someone - not doing so just demonstrates your lack of intellect even further.

When you flush, do you use an escape hatch on your septic tank to get back out, or flow all the way to the treatment plant and let them fish you out?

• Haha

no one here

May 15, 2017
the full harem ending doesnt work it says combo all selina and plays her normal bff ending and if i try to view ending in gallery it doesnt work

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
so I currently started chapter 2 and after seeing all the negatives it makes me kinda just want to cheat the rest of that chapter oh also for anyone that knows I need to ask a spoilery question
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

godeyeice

Sep 11, 2017
guys I used gallery unlock mod and it unlock only peepingtom and donut and the scene still locked. Did I miss something

no one here

May 15, 2017
the endings dont work like the walkthrough says i can select the ending sis beth and ashley but i dont get that ending aslo when i click the scenes in sanchomod gallery thery play the wrong scenes

Last edited:

Willis

Aug 17, 2017
Bless your heart!

Might want to spell check when you're trying to zing someone - not doing so just demonstrates your lack of intellect even further.

When you flush, do you use an escape hatch on your septic tank to get back out, or flow all the way to the treatment plant and let them fish you out?
Seriously? Typical... You pee your pants and call the spell check police.
Okay, I'm bored with you now. Have fun at your next megamagamoron meet / klan bake / book burning.
btw: None of you would have to watch Dee take that BBC, if you picked the certain buttons. But you did and then you whine about it. Or is it that you know it's there and it just tears at your "confederate heart?"
Take your "Texas Blessing" and ... be creative. Refugee from "Deliverance." If that's possible.

• Angry
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes