cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well most likely canon ending is mc with 1st sis managing the hotel.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is the first time in years where mrdots haven't a game still producing. All his three adventures are over.
well this might get patch or 2 still. technically dmd fantasy 2 is in production and new game has some production done too.

w/o patreon they might not have started 2 games in production at same time.

after some updates of new game they might start 2nd new game.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
well this might get patch or 2 still. technically dmd fantasy 2 is in production and new game has some production done too.

w/o patreon they might not have started 2 games in production at same time.

after some updates of new game they might start 2nd new game.
cxx you are always updated, thanks.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
It's a bittersweet feeling to see this coming to an end. But hey, it was a really nice trip! I hope that Mr Dots don't stop making these awesome games, but taking a break is also important every once in a while, right? :D
Good luck with the next projects and thank you, Mr Dots!

Reactions: atrebor68

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's a bittersweet feeling to see this coming to an end. But hey, it was a really nice trip! I hope that Mr Dots don't stop making these awesome games, but taking a break is also important every once in a while, right? :D
Good luck with the next projects and thank you, Mr Dots!
why would they stop?

besides they take january break and don't make monthly updates.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can you finish with a relationship with her knowing that she is your sister? If I recalled, if you open the envelop, it ends her path. Shame there there isn't an ending with both daughters/sisters and both their mothers!
nope and if doesn't open envelope then she stays as cousin (not even that technically).

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
So did this get an actual ending, or a 'fuck it, need to finish' ending? Hard to search for an answer without massive spoilers.
There are quite a few endings. They are rather short, but fully divergent.

That said, it is PAINfully obvious that Dots struggles to write meaningful progressions or consequences into a story and just makes it 'all work out' instead of the more arduous task of actually writing out some interesting or hot scenes. For instance, no one gets pregnant- not even you sister who you creampie a bajillion times- unless you are already on their ending and they marry you. You never get two girls pregnant at the same time (even DMD had that ending) or marry two girls or you get the idea.

It makes the endings come off as very vanilla, sadly. That said, Dots is a worker, they really do get the content out on time and lots of it. It's not their fault if I (or anyone else) isn't satisfied by the art they want to produce.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
There are quite a few endings. They are rather short, but fully divergent.

That said, it is PAINfully obvious that Dots struggles to write meaningful progressions or consequences into a story and just makes it 'all work out' instead of the more arduous task of actually writing out some interesting or hot scenes. For instance, no one gets pregnant- not even you sister who you creampie a bajillion times- unless you are already on their ending and they marry you. You never get two girls pregnant at the same time (even DMD had that ending) or marry two girls or you get the idea.

It makes the endings come off as very vanilla, sadly. That said, Dots is a worker, they really do get the content out on time and lots of it. It's not their fault if I (or anyone else) isn't satisfied by the art they want to produce.
You know that birth control exists right? People having casual sex usually take precautions against pregnancy. As for marriage, well, you can't marry more than one person, at least legally in most parts of the world.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Mr Dots was on the upswing during Melody's halfway point, but he decided to bring back DmD with extra helping of Dee being into BBC and it cost him supporters... I left as soon as DmD chapter 3 began, and people kept clamoring for him to honor a stupid list from when that game first started, while ignoring the fact that what made it famous wasnt that content, but what he was doing with it in Ch1 and Ch2, a vanilla romance story about dad and daughter sprinkled with harem.

Sunshine Love has been my favorite Mr Dots game to date, and even that didnt make me support him again due to being conflicted if crappy sharing with BBC was going to rear its ugly head in this one. Also the fact that DmD was still going on during the development of this one, and I felt any money I supported would also go to promoting content I am against...

Going forward with his new games, and now that DmD has been put to rest I will see if I consider supporting him again, as he and his team are pretty hard working, that was never the issue for me.
Why are you so obssessed with BBC? You know, overcompensation could be a classic case of closeted self loathing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You know that birth control exists right? People having casual sex usually take precautions against pregnancy. As for marriage, well, you can't marry more than one person, at least legally in most parts of the world.
doesn't really exist on avns, even condoms are very rare.

the game began beein good since that scene but no new updates
wrong thread mate?

Reactions: Bloodguard

lordofpie

May 17, 2020
[VN] [Ren'Py] Sunshine Love [Chapter 1, v1.0.0 Extras] [MrDots Games] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.93GB
Repack size: 1.53GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = WorkUpload / / PixelDrain / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload

If you prefer Super Compressed Repack (1.11GB) at the cost of Quality, check out MinQ Edition in below spoiler.

Notice: All 3 Official Guides for Chapter 1, v1.0.0 Extras = Workupload

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
[VN] [Ren'Py] Sunshine Love [Chapter 1, v1.0.0 Extras] [MrDots Games] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.93GB
Repack size: 1.53GB

PC = WorkUpload / / PixelDrain / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload

If you prefer Super Compressed Repack (1.11GB) at the cost of Quality, check out MinQ Edition in below spoiler.

Notice: All 3 Official Guides for Chapter 1, v1.0.0 Extras = Workupload

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
Is the compressed version of CH1 available elsewhere? The workupload/GoFile urls say file no longer exists. PixelDrain is the only one that has the file still there and I have issues with pixeldrain.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Wowza, talk about point restrictions for endings.
Bit too crazy for my liking, thank heavens for mods and cheats.

Overall, very anticlimactic and whole return to town felt unnecessary. Well, other than dev needing time to make this update.
Overall, eh, it was fine most of the time. 3.5/5

Reactions: Anteron
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes