Trikus

May 31, 2020
Now seeing what ppl are saying about the endings i dont feel bad about dropping the game back then with that twins bullshit and the lesbian NTR with MC's sister, i feel like i saved precious time.
what NTR? Technically she was with Vicky in a sexual way before she got together with the MC. If anything, he stole her away from Vicky.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
After the first chapter, the quality of the game plummeted, the characters were badly portrayed, and the villains were idiots.
well villains can't be that smart since this isn't game about criminals instead it's mc and sis getting hotel restored to it's glory.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
A little disappointed that Trisha didn't get her ending.

Some will say that Trisha doesn't want a relationship, except that there is a conversation which clearly shows that she was ready for the mc to stay and get closer, once the mayor elected.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Our character was just needed to be a more little dominant/persistent. :rolleyes:
I guess the Daughter-Mother ending is better than nothing.

Uriiels

Oct 29, 2021
I really played this game just to see the twins... And you're telling me there's no fucking ending where the twins and the mc are on their own. Was it fucking necessary to get the other sister into that ending with them?... God, this ending is terrible.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Things I liked and didn't. Combinations that worked well and others that seemed forced.

Also how do you call it an All Girls Harem ending without Nicole?

Best ones are probably:
Sis, Ash(cousin)
Sis, Vic
Nicole, Sis
Nicole, Ashley

Ones I didn't like:
Kristina/Twins (The relationship was just a fling so it was only you and Kristina at the end)
Sis, Jaz (like a rewritten version of the Victoria-Sis ending and a third as long)
Nicole and Vic (he literally just reused the dream for the most of it)

On to the next game. If he follows pattern, the next one will be incest free.

buff

May 29, 2017
I guess the Daughter-Mother ending is better than nothing.
I was just happy there was finally some canon lezcest in a Mr Dots game for a major LI, even if only as an ending. Back in DMD there was a point where it looked like the mom was regretting her deeds going to join the harem, and there was an opportunity to have her be a submissive member of the "harem". Holy shit that could have been fun, but they instead just kept her as a nearly-pointless not-quite-antagonist in the last chapter. Oh well.

I'd love to see the next game have the main LI be a pair of girls, either mother-daughter or some twins, with 3some opportunites throughout. That would be amazing.

Reactions: Xythurr

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Some will say that Trisha doesn't want a relationship, except that there is a conversation which clearly shows that she was ready for the mc to stay and get closer, once the mayor elected.
maybe but her plans are to be mrs mayor and even higher if possible.

I'd love to see the next game have the main LI be a pair of girls, either mother-daughter or some twins, with 3some opportunites throughout. That would be amazing.
well on patreon version they would be landlady and tenants.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
maybe but her plans are to be mrs mayor and even higher if possible.

well on patreon version they would be landlady and tenants.
Didn't say MC's mother and sister (or daughter.) MC with an older woman and her daughter would be fine with Patreon.

Sucked the only available ending I got was Connie, despite trying my best with both Sis and Shortcake. Might have to start from beginning of Ch 3 and give stats when asked of 360+ for both of them and maybe over 90 for non-Connie ones to see more endings (saving from ending-choice screen.) Cheating, but when getting endings is so difficult (but barely interacted with Connie.) Sis's mom had 0 points and Aunt too (actually was -3 at end of Ch 2.)

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Is there a list of the romance routes, I just don't want to guess what they would be. I just don't know all the routes that are possible and don't want to spend tons of time figuring it out im just trying to get a complete story.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Is there a list of the romance routes, I just don't want to guess what they would be. I just don't know all the routes that are possible and don't want to spend tons of time figuring it out im just trying to get a complete story.
For those who want to know or not have played the game yet here is the current list of possible endings (LI/LIs):

Solo Endings.
Group Endings.

I don't think I've forgotten anything. :unsure:

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes