Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
You have to be on one of the Kristina endings, and also have to get the divorce papers so D'Amico loses the election. Despite that, yeah, I had to try through a few times to get it to show this scene.
You mean when the twins father gets arrested! You just have to wait for Lucas scene to play out and after you'll get the black screen click three times.

goontuber

Dec 4, 2020
kinda weird nicole is showing up in my sex dreams to berate me about sleeping with other people after i dumped her ass

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
I got my desired ending with Sis and Sc so I'm happy. Despite everything, it's a bit annoying that the content of the letter in Sc's story is of no consequence to the story. Her mother must have opened the letter and could have said something before the wedding... Also, the Trisha/Sc ending is very hot. A big thank you to the MrDots team who finished their 3rd game anyway. You can criticise certain aspects of these games, after all it's all subjective, but they're still one of the rare developers to release games on a regular basis and with a quality that grows with each release. Can't wait for the next game!

Reactions: Bloodguard

SelfMod23

Oct 21, 2023
So did this get an actual ending, or a 'fuck it, need to finish' ending? Hard to search for an answer without massive spoilers.
There's something like 20 endings. They are all fairly short, but they do the job. Be aware if you're CTL-SKIPPING seen text that many of the endings have identical passages but are still considered "new":

Ex: many endings will have MC standing in front of the hotel saying the same blablabla but with a picture of the current Love Interest and that's considered "unseen text".

Some LI have individual endings. Some endings are grouped. Some... side LIs... whatever you call them... are added to a main one and that's considered a different ending. Finally, some endings can only be found if you're WAY smarter than me (not that that's hard) or if you use the walkthrough or a mod...

I hope this helps.

Reactions: Ass bandit

Trikus

May 31, 2020
So did this get an actual ending, or a 'fuck it, need to finish' ending? Hard to search for an answer without massive spoilers.
Until the next game comes out, there isn't one clear canonical ending. Any of them could be true. It wasn't until this game that we knew the canon ending to Melody was the Superstar ending. Also, it is thanks to this game that we know the canon ending to DMD is D becoming a famous model, thanks to Kristina basing her look on D. So yeah, whatever the next game will be, there will probably be some clues as to what ending to SL is the actual ending.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes