cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Didn't say MC's mother and sister (or daughter.) MC with an older woman and her daughter would be fine with Patreon.
well if ll and her daughter have sex w/ or w/o mc patreon would still throw a fit.

Is he tell anything about a new game ?
only some general stuff like tags etc. maybe before new year or early feb.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, from reading there, the original dev died over3 and a half years ago, and the one who took over had all kinds of issues and then disappeared.
pretty much, dunno what those who got assets etc from cb's wife are doing but for sure not it's not lexi.

Karaido

Apr 17, 2022
wow there is a lot of dialogue in this game which completely destroys the pacing
I usually don't ctrl through a game but this is just unbearable for me. and the fact I can still follow the story with the few snippets I actually read doesn't speak for the writing.

LastOne24/7

Dec 29, 2020
I finally tried the last chapter. I was blocked from many of the endings that I wanted to try. I won't go back to play again to try to force it and I won't be playing any of the other endings. I also won't be playing any other games this dev will develop, as I spent way too long with this to have such a unsatisfactory outcome.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I finally tried the last chapter. I was blocked from many of the endings that I wanted to try. I won't go back to play again to try to force it and I won't be playing any of the other endings. I also won't be playing any other games this dev will develop, as I spent way too long with this to have such a unsatisfactory outcome.
Or you can download the mod and play all the endings

buff

May 29, 2017
We need a hero with access to the Extras addition to pass along 1.0.1, it has some bugfixes.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: _Gaalec_

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Is it planned to have all endings animated at some point? Kind of disappointed that Nicole doesn't even have ONE animated scene in the whole update...

Reactions: _Gaalec_

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
So is the sister forced on you or can you dumb her ass?

I mean i tried to play a faithfull route to MCs real GF but end up in bed with the sister getting a handjob and mc just goes "i should stop her but it feels to good" i know hes a submissive MC to the extreem but this is getting a bit to much, and apprently relationship points are completly pointless as well, so cant really figure out what kind of game this is, its not a harem and it forces you to cheat, even though page 1 talks about staying faithfull or finding true love and how choices will have a negative or positive effect on a relationship and none of that seems to be true.

Well guess i got my answar playing on a bit, when MC stays in bed with the sister she is forced on you, fuck this is a stupid game sorry but every single LI your given a choice to follow her route or not, so why on earth force one LI on you......killing any chance of being faithfull or finding true love and whatever else game promisses on page 1.....idiotic, i even testet the relationship points and with -27 points with the sister MC still ends up in bed with her...ffs.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes