PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
How does the incest patch work ? What it changes ?
Also is this version subscriber version or Patreon version ? I see no incest as the MC describes Ashley's daughter as Friend to Nicole even though there is the story of them being step-sister.... Is this how it supposed to work or I need to use the patch ?
Need a quick reply,, anyone please ?

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
can friendzone her early game.
How?
I tried picking every shit choice i could and even with -27 relationship points MC still ended up in bed with her grinding hes dick against her pussy.....so what magci trick do you need to do to put her in friend zone?
Iam so tierd of MC keep having to ask to be allowed to do shit or hide stuff from the sister, even the sister thinks about stuff like if she should allow MC to do stuff.... they arent even a couple so really dont get the hole point of them acting and thinking like they are married or something, she should have 0 controle over MC and MC shouldent care what so ever if he kissed the cousin or whatever....

Also is this version subscriber version or Patreon version ? I see no incest as the MC describes Ashley's daughter as Friend to Nicole even though there is the story of them being step-sister.... Is this how it supposed to work or I need to use the patch ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: PR Mitter

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
childhood friend becomes half sister. some chs could be patreon version.

Reactions: PR Mitter

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
How?
I tried picking every shit choice i could and even with -27 relationship points MC still ended up in bed with her grinding hes dick against her pussy.....so what magci trick do you need to do to put her in friend zone?

childhood friend becomes half sister. some chs could be patreon version.
Thanks for replying so soon. You guys are awesome.
I found it though. I had to use the incest patch. I wouldn't be confused if some shitty website(yet very helpfull) did not claim it to be the version which does not need any patch.
Thanks again guys, for the quick reply.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for replying so soon. You guys are awesome.
I found it though. I had to use the incest patch. I wouldn't be confused if some shitty website(yet very helpfull) did not claim it to be the version which does not need any patch.
Thanks again guys, for the quick reply.
well it depends what version gets leaked 1st if patch is needed or not. sometimes subs, sometimes patreon (applies to all games which are built incestious ways).

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Anyone know what week you can friendzone the sister? i am getting way to tierd of constantly being forced to be with her ass.
Also all the damn fake choices....you get 3 choices picked 1 had to pick again picked another had to pick again forced to pick make out with her its getting seriously more shitty as it goes.....asked if you want drinks and you say no drinks 2 seconds later MC is getting drinks.....fuck me....

Never mind its week 4 finaly....ffs and its not even the player/MC that gets the pleasure of breaking up with her, she does it and MC feels bad about it.....maaan so poorly written, i seriously wanted to break up with the bitch...but atleast its done.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: _Gaalec_

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
What endings there and how many girls the MC can stay with, In other words, what combinations can only be given for the MC to have, be it the girlfriend, the sister and someone else or something like that? and the MC can stay alone

Mac Tire

Apr 29, 2023
How do you tell apart between Ivy and Lily? I'm a twin myself and I'm having issues...
Yeah, most who do twin+ tend to change at least hair styles. Even if you want super identical, switching up moles and freckles is very doable and realistic.

My sextuplets are identical but yet very different from each other. Their hair styles mark their personalities but if they were to ever choose to impersonate another, you could pick them by their freckles alone.

jeedr66

Dec 23, 2019
How do you get all the endings listed? I only got 8 possible endings (see below)

1703645484063.png

For those who want to know or not have played the game yet here is the current list of possible endings (LI/LIs):

Solo Endings.
Group Endings.

I don't think I've forgotten anything. :unsure:

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
How do you get all the endings listed? I only got 8 possible endings (see below)

View attachment 3207859
It depends on who you have a relationship with. In your example you've chosen the open relationship with Nicole. You can now have her solo or with the others as it shows on your choices. Dump Nicole when you make the choice and you won't have these options. You also need to dump Nicole to get the Harem routes. It all depends on your relationship points and the women you chose to be with

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I did not encounter this scene when I played the game some time ago. Which scene is this?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I did not encounter this scene when I played the game some time ago. Which scene is this?
That is the flashback scene between Ashley and MC's Father. I don't think it shows up in the replay gallery for some reason. I know a lot of players didn't like it, as it's NTR adjacent or something. I'm not a fan of it myself, it's one of the reasons I favor Trisha over Ashley, though sadly, Trish did not get her own proper ending. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: _Gaalec_

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
That is the flashback scene between Ashley and MC's Father. I don't think it shows up in the replay gallery for some reason. I know a lot of players didn't like it, as it's NTR adjacent or something. I'm not a fan of it myself, it's one of the reasons I favor Trisha over Ashley, though sadly, Trish did not get her own proper ending. :cry:
Thanks for the reply :). Which chapter is this scene from? Is this scene still in the game?

Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Thanks for the reply :). Which chapter is this scene from? Is this scene still in the game?
I just saw it a few days ago in my replay of Chapter 1. Pretty sure you have to be on the Ashley path to get it. I didn't see it in the replay gallery though, so unlocker Mod will probably not help you.

Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I just saw it a few days ago in my replay of Chapter 1. Pretty sure you have to be on the Ashley path to get it. I didn't see it in the replay gallery though, so unlocker Mod will probably not help you.
Thanks, I appreciate the help :). I have a doubt, I don't know much about ntr and I don't care about it. Something happened in the past, does it consider as ntr?

Reactions: Bloodguard
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes