Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I forget the actual ver but it is 0.3 or less of Season 1 and you have to visit SC first not the church and succeed at getting the documents from that old man with the dog and then call Ashley for the ride and you will see both her and Trish trying on clothes for you. Ashley recalls the scene while talking to Trish as they dress.
Ah...right, I chose the wrong choice. Thanks for the help. Oh..boy, I think I have to start from the beginning :LOL:.
Trish is actively fucking the Mayor during the present story-line.
Does this consider as ntr? even though the sex scenes wasn't shown?
Let's say there is a charter called Anna. She is married and the Mc suddenly have a crush on her. She will have sex with her husband no matter what because that's how life is. This happens in the movies all the time. She is not cheating she is having sex with her husband who has every right. Does this consider as ntr?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Ah...right, I chose the wrong choice. Thanks for the help. Oh..boy, I think I have to start from the beginning :LOL:.

Does this consider as ntr? even though the sex scenes wasn't shown?
Let's say there is a charter called Anna. She is married and the Mc suddenly have a crush on her. She will have sex with her husband no matter what because that's how life is. This happens in the movies all the time. She is not cheating she is having sex with her husband who has every right. Does this consider as ntr?
That is a conversation best had in a general thread discussing NTR

Within a game thread it should not come up unless it is in the VN/Game

I feel like married couples having sex, even if you are going to steal the wife away, is not NTR because as you say, they are a married couple. The thing with Trish is not shown so some people don't care but some do. I do not have an opinion on if that is NTR because I am not Japanese and I do not read any manga or Japanese hentai. So I wish to stick to USA English terms.

But that is me.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
That is a conversation best had in a general thread discussing NTR

Within a game thread it should not come up unless it is in the VN/Game

I feel like married couples having sex, even if you are going to steal the wife away, is not NTR because as you say, they are a married couple. The thing with Trish is not shown so some people don't care but some do. I do not have an opinion on if that is NTR because I am not Japanese and I do not read any manga or Japanese hentai. So I wish to stick to USA English terms.

But that is me.
Well...I only play adult games for some fun so I don't care about most of these things. I only started to learn about these after I start game developing. We gave a skip option for a scene because it was necessary for the character development and for the story.
Some players got upset because we didn't give a option to avoid. Then only I understood that there are lots of things goin on here.

And I got the scene now. Thanks.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I kind of wish the lesbian stuff with Shortcake
Wasn't just jammed into the endings and instead spread out more throughout the game
Unless I have missed some scenes in earlier chapters?

Reactions: haunter22

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Sunshine Love Chapter 3 to v1.00. Links to my Chapter 1 & 2 ports are also included below.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Sunshine Love Chapter 1 v1.00: Pixeldrain

Sunshine Love Chapter 2 v1.00: Pixeldrain

Sunshine Love Chapter 3 v1.00: -

Reactions: Thy4nd

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only non-mc sex shown is sis and vicky having sex with eachother IF wants to see it (some didn't and that's why it's optional) and on flashback "mommy" and daddy.

Reactions: Anteron

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
So. I played the man-whore route and the only endings I have are Connie and Daisy, the two characters I am least interested in. Is this normal, or did I majorly screw up somewhere?

Is the only way to get a LIs ending to focus on them more or less exclusively?

What do I need to do to see more of the paths available? Does anyone have a variable mod guide to use the console to tweak the required variables?

Also, my memory is a littly foggy, but wasn't there an in-game mod to allow the player to be on one or another's path? I can't seem to find it anymore. Is that missing from chapter 3?

Thanks.

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Yep. That is what I figured. Looking at the code, I just have too few points with just about everybody. I guess the collect-them-all route I usually take doesn't work with this game. No surprise there.

Thanks.

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
RE: All the "How do I get to see all the endings...." questions.

1. Long Haul Choice:

Download the most current WALKTHROUGH PDF guide from the "Extras" section of the first post in this thread. READ IT. At the end of it there is a list of ALL possible endings and tells you EXACTLY what you need to have and do for each girl (for both Solo and Combo endings, like the included Harem one). Then replay the game numerous times to get the ending you want.

2. The "I don't want to have to keep replaying the game over and over....." Choice:

If you don't want to have to replay the game over and over to get each possible ending, do #1 above (GET THE WALKTHROUGH and READ it) AND install the Sancho Mod. It will provide a "quick play" menu you can use to "play" each and ALL girls ending(s) in the game one at a time. The ONLY thing you need to do FIRST is to use the WALKTHROUGH from #1 above to make sure the girls have the required number of points and the "relationships" for each girl are properly enabled or disabled for each ending you want to play. You can do BOTH of those with just a few mouse-clicks with the Mod, then select the ending you want and have a happy day.

Keep it simple. You either have to keep replaying the game again for each ending, or use the Walkthrough and the Sancho Mod to "quick play" any and all endings you haven't seen yet but still want to see.

PS - You DON'T need anybody else's SAVE file to do any of the #2 ways above.

Last edited:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
1. Long Haul Choice:
2. The "I don't want to have to keep replaying the game over and over....." Choice:
Thanks. The end of Walkthrough 3 covers it well. I should have looked at that first.

There is also a 3rd option, which is my preferred option, and what I ended up doing. It is similar to option 2, but doesn't require the mod. I usually rather just edit the variables myself using URM (preferred) or in the console rather than use a mod.

This actually works for all Renpy games.

3. Usually I use URM to see and edit the variables, but it doesn't work with Sunshine Love. So, to edit the variables manually using the Renpy console:

a) Use unren.bat to enable the console, and extract the scripts from the .rpa files. I modified the unren.bat file to include an additional option to just extract the *script*.rpa files, so I don't fill my hard drive with image and video files I don't need, but this is not required. Regular unren works fine, use Option 1 and then Option 2. If you want to retreive wasted hard drive space, you can then delete the .\game\music and .\game\images subfolders, since you only need the script files.
Also select option 3 in unren.bat to enable the Console and Developer Menu.

b) Start up the game and go to the screen just before the choice screen. In Sunshine Love, it is where the MC is sitting at the desk asking himself "who do I want to be with".

c) In the game, press "Shift-E" to open the script file in the default text editor (usually Notepad or Notepad++).

d) Search for the dialog line in the current scene to get close to the choices section of the script. In this case search for "who do I want to be with".

e) Scroll down farther and you can see the variable requirements for each choice. Such as for Victoria:

"Victoria" if v_vicky_path and vic_points >= 125:

f) In the game, press "Shift-O" to get the console.

g) Enter the variable you want. If you just type the variable name such as "vic_points" (without quotes), the console will tell you the value. To change the value enter "vic_points = 125". If you aren't also on Victorias Path, you can change that by also typing "v_vicky_path = True".

h) Repeat for e) to g) for all the other paths you are interested in. For example, the code for Shortcake's path is:

"[c_name]" if v_c_path and c_points >= 325:

i) Done.

Last edited:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Thanks. The end of Walkthrough 3 covers it well. I should have looked at that first.

There is also a 3rd option, which is my preferred option, and what I ended up doing. It is similar to option 2, but doesn't require the mod. I usually rather just edit the variables myself using URM (preferred) or in the console rather than use a mod.

This actually works for all Renpy games.

3. Usually I use URM to see and edit the variables, but it doesn't work with Sunshine Love. So, to edit the variables manually using the Renpy console:

a) Use unren.bat to enable the console, and extract the scripts from the .rpa files. I modified the unren.bat file to include an additional option to just extract the *script*.rpa files, so I don't fill my hard drive with image and video files I don't need, but this is not required. Regular unren works fine, use Option 1 and then Option 2. If you want to retreive wasted hard drive space, you can then delete the .\game\music and .\game\images subfolders, since you only need the script files.
Also select option 3 in unren.bat to enable the Console and Developer Menu.

b) Start up the game and go to the screen just before the choice screen. In Sunshine Love, it is where the MC is sitting at the desk asking himself "who do I want to be with".

c) In the game, press "Shift-E" to open the script file in the default text editor (usually Notepad or Notepad++).

d) Search for the dialog line in the current scene to get close to the choices section of the script. In this case search for "who do I want to be with".

e) Scroll down farther and you can see the variable requirements for each choice. Such as for Victoria:

"Victoria" if v_vicky_path and vic_points >= 125:

f) In the game, press "Shift-O" to get the console.

g) Enter the variable you want. If you just type the variable name such as "vic_points" (without quotes), the console will tell you the value. To change the value enter "vic_points = 125". If you aren't also on Victorias Path, you can change that by also typing "v_vicky_path = True".

h) Repeat for e) to g) for all the other paths you are interested in. For example, the code for Shortcake's path is:

"[c_name]" if v_c_path and c_points >= 325:

i) Done.
Everything you said will work if the person using the game has enough experience editing Renpy games and/or using something like unren.bat. But in my experience someone who is new to these type of VNs (and especially if their total post numbers are relatively low) won't have a clue how to do that without having to take the time to learn how to do it first. And especially if they are already posting a "How can I see all the other endings...." question in the first place. So I intentionally avoided listing that option and gave them the short and sweet way to do it with Choice #2...(while including a sneaky "RTFM!!!" suggestion at the same time). :cool::ROFLMAO:

But both of our recommendations would work. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Loxxxthenasty
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes