cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I want to clarify. Is this the final update or will there be more updates?
outside bugfixes which patrons get and dots fix no updates. no need for fantasy update like dmd since mc did everything if played fuck'em all path.

Jul 2, 2021
It never seemed a solo twins ending was in the cards. Like Jazmine, they were always pretty focused on the casual sex angle.
We did want to, in fact we wanted to have solo endings with all possible LI for the most part, but we had to exclude a few for time. There is a part of the previous update that was left out with the twins because there was not enough time to complete it, and I do plan to try and work on it in my free time to see if we can get it added to the game, but that is up in the air at the moment. May do it over our vacation.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
We did want to, in fact we wanted to have solo endings with all possible LI for the most part, but we had to exclude a few for time. There is a part of the previous update that was left out with the twins because there was not enough time to complete it, and I do plan to try and work on it in my free time to see if we can get it added to the game, but that is up in the air at the moment. May do it over our vacation.
Well, that's good news. My personal opinion, of all the ladies who didn't get a solo ending, I wanted one with Trisha the most. :cry:

Reactions: _Gaalec_
Mar 29, 2023
have to download separately. check the yellow text near the download links for carrying the saves
Thanks

You think people actually read the OP? :KEK:
I did read however the top download section in the OP doesn't specifically label it as chapter 3 like it does for chapter 1 & 2 so I wasn't sure if the yellow text was put their a while go for those who were playing as the game released by chapter. Hence I asked if the top links was a version that contained all chapters or if I had to download each separately.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes